Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape played fast on D1 in the only other game I played, also portraying townie, and that seems consistent with his behavior so far in this game. I'll defer to other people on whether that's his usual M.O., but I get the sense it is. So I'm okay with waiting on any Ape vote for now, and letting the Ape flex those early game scum hunting abilities he keeps touting. Something should shake out, one way or the other. I don't really read anything into his spat with Slats, just seems like some prideful butting of heads.

Why not? At work is the best time to take codeine.

Don't encourage... a couple swigs and she'll start

posting.. .like the wind is blowing ... i watch them ... the humans i do...

maybe i and i don't know .. i

oh ... wehere am i right now...

A year or two ago, I was granted membership in one of his temples. I worshipped for a short time, but stopped. I never stopped paying the tithe even though I told myself I should. Perhaps part of me knew that I should return to him. I will think on this, Vicious.

Brodin's love is eternal. Your sacrifices will be rewarded with a heavenly swole, and that admiration of women. But do not abuse this privilage brother. To be swole of body requires one to be swole of mind as well. Look to the Apostle Rippetoe's writings on how to begin on your path of the iron.

beats sitting here pulling our collective pud. I had an early eye on him for symp.

Unvote

Vote Hess

do you have a particular post that set you on this path? just curious, if it was really early game I was doing nothing but dicking around and would like to see...

do you have a particular post that set you on this path? just curious, if it was really early game I was doing nothing but dicking around and would like to see...

KEYRAISY Hess decided to pop yesterday out of the blue claiming a variety of power roles. It's par for the course with his normal schtick but this time it felt random and contrived.

I'm kidding about him specifically being a symp but I could see him being scum. Along with:

Vic - who unvoted me and went with Verb even though he was told Verb won't be around till late

AVM - gentle nudging of my train with flimsy reasoning

Strep Throat Smash - to a lesser degree if his sickness is valid

Leelou - Lazy, easy voting and she's not so much as made an attempt at garnering any info from anyone

KEYRAISY Hess decided to pop yesterday out of the blue claiming a variety of power roles. It's par for the course with his normal schtick but this time it felt random and contrived.

I'm kidding about him specifically being a symp but I could see him being scum. Along with:

Vic - who unvoted me and went with Verb even though he was told Verb won't be around till late

Leelou - Lazy, easy voting and she's not so much as made an attempt at garnering any info from anyone

You're a stooge.

cool story pipsqueak.

now I won't feel bad if I have to hammer you later on. you'd rather camp out on an easy lynch than try and nudge others for info.

I'm not feeling very proactive this game. Besides if I start nudging people they'll just lynch me because it's Wednesday. Nope I think I'm fine voting for you for now. Will switch to Leelou if you will though.

It's day 1 and after last game taking a lot out of me from planning non stop, I felt like ****ing around for a bit. I can get serious, just haven't gotten there yet.

Now that Pac has labeled my vote on scummy it ruins the point of not moving the vote. I did want Verb to talk but wanted to see if anyone followed me and tried creating a train out of it after Leelou said he'd be on later.

Unvote

Vote 80

Sticking by day 1 excuses and lame votes.

We should be lynching Slats. If he was town, scum would have gotten behind my bad case on him.

lol let this one go for today my brother in dooshdom.

no one is lynching CTM or Slats today. It's the reason I have largely ignored that Mexican, CTM. In time it will become quite apparent whether or not he's dirty. If he is, we destroy him.

Archived