Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: 80

CTM and Pac defending him hardcore ostensibly just to get him an extra day or two smells like a scum power role to me. Also, 80's deflection onto the Ape is not doing him any favors in my book.

the contrarian pokes his head out his hole... who has the mallet?

Read: "80 needs to die next or now"

I led off with vote on CTM because he's steering the town, more dangerous because he'll have you all eating out of his a$$hole before you know it, and it needs to be highlight for people on re-read.

CTM ALWAYS tries to steer the town its probably one of the reasons you 2 clowns butt heads over and over. You also know CTM will never ever lead mea around so Im shocked you would suggest it.

CTM ALWAYS tries to steer the town its probably one of the reasons you 2 clowns butt heads over and over. You also know CTM will never ever lead mea around so Im shocked you would suggest it.

I suggested he's trying to steer. I went on to say I have an even stronger town read on you now than I did on D1.

Actually, pushing an agenda with no facts to get people to vote who he wants is pretty town-Pac.

I already told you Pac is town. Pac, Crusher and Smash, all town is what I said on D1. I'm more tuned into town tells this game than scum tells, might be because I started this game with a lot of goofing around.

Vote: 80

CTM and Pac defending him hardcore ostensibly just to get him an extra day or two smells like a scum power role to me. Also, 80's deflection onto the Ape is not doing him any favors in my book.

brilliant deduction you stupid a$$hole.

cause if 80 was a power scum role he'd claim 3 shot vig haha.

I already told you Pac is town. Pac, Crusher and Smash, all town is what I said on D1. I'm more tuned into town tells this game than scum tells, might be because I started this game with a lot of goofing around.

Indeed. It's just becoming blatantly obvious to me as well...can't just assume who you say is town is town for a number or reasons, lol.

Unvote 80 Vote APE

L-2 lets see that reveal ape

Finally... I'm an un-partnered mason. Each night I get a chance to find my partner, I looked at BG last night. I've been signaling who I am pretty obviously, and BG responded to me in a post yesterday with what I thought was a confirmation he was my homie.

GREAT WORK YOU GUYS!!!!

lol

Finally... I'm an un-partnered mason. Each night I get a chance to find my partner, I looked at BG last night. I've been signaling who I am pretty obviously, and BG responded to me in a post yesterday with what I thought was a confirmation he was my homie.

GREAT WORK YOU GUYS!!!!

lol

Interesting that you looked at BG on the night he died.

Think the town might have a watcher/tracker?

Archived