New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac had him as not town. You are Batman.

Since early in the game.. Thanks for the mention.

Verb and Smash..

Maybe Smash got SK back to back.. I didn't think that was possible even though each game is it's own blah blah blah.

I'd say shoot Smash or Verb and you probably won't miss.

Can I make a request never to be scummates with Ape again? He's being disgusting in the QT right now. I'm sure his feelings will be mutual on that end too. lol.

WTF are you talking about? I stopped paying attention once I died, check in last night and there's you... doing what you do... sandbagging your team.

I should have bused you D1, and would have if I wasn't in Portland. Only reason I blundered busing you the day I pinged everyone is because I was actually just too busy to keep up with the pace, there was no way in the world I was intentionally stalling, just a confluence of circumstances that made it look that way, unfortunately.

At that point, I threw my ****ing hands up and figured I might as well make this as entertaining and audacious as possible. From now on you die first, get used to doing vote counts from the grave you little sh*t.

WTF are you talking about? I stopped paying attention once I died, check in last night and there's you... doing what you do... sandbagging your team.

I should have bused you D1, and would have if I wasn't in Portland. Only reason I blundered busing you the day I pinged everyone is because I was actually just too busy to keep up with the pace, there was no way in the world I was intentionally stalling, just a confluence of circumstances that made it look that way, unfortunately.

At that point, I threw my ****ing hands up and figured I might as well make this as entertaining and audacious as possible. From now on you die first, get used to doing vote counts from the grave you little sh*t.

See what I mean? Disgusting.

I had nothing to do with this. I checked out of the scum QT a while ago. The Ape is disgusting.

However, I CAN confirm that HeavyFog >>>>>>>> Wombat.

Interesting, because I hadn't posted in the QT the whole time this past day phase was going on except to simply say "good luck". While you were in there coaching... I logged on last night and made fun of some things people said, but no coaching.

I'd already given up at the point where I bungled busing you. Now, why don't you bring this dialogue to PM or our QT and let the game be played out.

Since early in the game.. Thanks for the mention.

Verb and Smash..

Maybe Smash got SK back to back.. I didn't think that was possible even though each game is it's own blah blah blah.

I'd say shoot Smash or Verb and you probably won't miss.

Says the SK.

Give it up pac its pretty obvious your te SK ...the question is who are you willing to help

Interesting, because I hadn't posted in the QT the whole time this past day phase was going on except to simply say "good luck". While you were in there coaching... I logged on last night and made fun of some things people said, but no coaching.

I'd already given up at the point where I bungled busing you. Now, why don't you bring this dialogue to PM or our QT and let the game be played out.

Blah blah blah gfy.

Says the SK.

Give it up pac its pretty obvious your te SK ...the question is who are you willing to help

Again.. I wish I was. I would have been shooting up a storm the last couple days and be offering to deal right now. Word.

Again.. I wish I was. I would have been shooting up a storm the last couple days and be offering to deal right now. Word.

No, you'd be pointing fingers at everybody else not online (Vic, then HF) as the SK to make yourself look clean.

Down to 2 for SK in my book - you or Sharrow. SK would be most likely to be granted a safe claim - you couldn't wait to claim. I think Crusher would be mighty happy with the results if he shot you tonight.

No, you'd be pointing fingers at everybody else not online (Vic, then HF) as the SK to make yourself look clean.

Down to 2 for SK in my book - you or Sharrow. SK would be most likely to be granted a safe claim - you couldn't wait to claim. I think Crusher would be mighty happy with the results if he shot you tonight.

cept' that whole part about me knowing roles could be altered early in the game -- like yours supposedly was. So I'm the SK and AVM gave me a "safe claim" and other peoples PM's? Sounds realistic.

cept' that whole part about me knowing roles could be altered early in the game -- like yours supposedly was. So I'm the SK and AVM gave me a "safe claim" and other peoples PM's? Sounds realistic.

Who knows what information a SK would be given when you take into consideration the # of players in the game and all the roles obviously out there. Could be.

just noticed this gem.. I was the loudest against the Vic lynch and nailed scum with HF.

you lose... better luck next time.

just noticed this gem.. I was the loudest against the Vic lynch and nailed scum with HF.

you lose... better luck next time.

Haha. Smash has been trying to get Vic lynched for days, knowing that he trying to be replaced and hasnt been involved in a single lynch/kill of scum. Both these guys should just forfeit so we dont have to go through the motions.

Morons. Pac, you were pointing fingers at who was not online to SK hunt. That is horsesh*t.

I'll be voting Smash tomorrow - I agree he looks like scum.

And of course I'm SK hunting you dope - scum are on the ropes! We have no good leads on SK! Who are your top 3 for SK, hmmmm? I'd love to know.

Haha. Smash has been trying to get Vic lynched for days, knowing that he trying to be replaced and hasnt been involved in a single lynch/kill of scum. Both these guys should just forfeit so we dont have to go through the motions.

Do you have any concern about a SK? No? At this point I almost want to be right and still lose, and let either scum or SK win.

And of course I'm SK hunting you dope - scum are on the ropes! We have no good leads on SK! Who are your top 3 for SK, hmmmm? I'd love to know.

We have great leads on SK.. You and Smash.

I think we're looking for 3 bad guys.. 2 more scum and a SK would be 6 then Dans Jester role makes 7 out of 22. Sounds about right.

You, Smash and someone is either playing really well or hiding.. I'll lmao if Nolder is the SK and playing like he is. Would catapult him into ranks of one of the best SK games ever.

I know its meta, but I agree with the folks that think Vic is town - he'd be more active if he was scum (or even rolled up town).

This game I've had more of a 'town list' than I have a 'scum list'. I'm not scumhunting well here - I really thought BG and SMC would flip scum.

I have nothing on Crusher - literally nothing.

Vote: Crusher

This is weird. He has nothing yet he voted me. LOL

Sharrow is hysterical and really good at this. LOL

This is the best post of the game right here. I can't believe I didn't make it first.

Smash is a good lynch for tomorrow, I think.

Also, not sure if scum would have started with 5 members that had powers. If Wombat and Verbal are both telling the truth, they would have some kind of vote controlling power and a roleblocker left. One or both of them is probably lying. Probably Verb.

I assumed 4 scum to start with the SK. I suppose AVM could have randomed me as a townie and then tried to balance that out by changing his setup and giving scum an extra member. He should have given them two extra.

Unfortunately, I'll be gone again today. Going up to Buffalo to see a show. I'll probably be back around 2-3 AM.

Luckily, I've been able to carry this team despite not being in the game for every down. My leadership is that good.

This is the best post of the game right here. I can't believe I didn't make it first.

Smash is a good lynch for tomorrow, I think.

Also, not sure if scum would have started with 5 members that had powers. If Wombat and Verbal are both telling the truth, they would have some kind of vote controlling power and a roleblocker left. One or both of them is probably lying. Probably Verb.

I assumed 4 scum to start with the SK. I suppose AVM could have randomed me as a townie and then tried to balance that out by changing his setup and giving scum an extra member. He should have given them two extra.

Unfortunately, I'll be gone again today. Going up to Buffalo to see a show. I'll probably be back around 2-3 AM.

Luckily, I've been able to carry this team despite not being in the game for every down. My leadership is that good.

Verbal is definitely lying imo, but I don't think he'd be doing it if scum didn't have vote control. I'm thinking Smash and Verbal are mafia and that one of them is a vote controller and one of them is a roleblocker.

We have great leads on SK.. You and Smash.

I think we're looking for 3 bad guys.. 2 more scum and a SK would be 6 then Dans Jester role makes 7 out of 22. Sounds about right.

You, Smash and someone is either playing really well or hiding.. I'll lmao if Nolder is the SK and playing like he is. Would catapult him into ranks of one of the best SK games ever.

I agree with you here.

This is weird. He has nothing yet he voted me. LOL

Pressure, Crusher. I had nothing on you, so I voted you. This is a normal play as a townie. Vote for pressure and responses. Not sure why you're questioning that.

Archived