Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the town was down more, than maybe I guess I could see slow playing.  Up this much, with an unknown amount of shots/vigs/sk's etc out there, seems pretty stupid to sit on results risking dying before getting to share.  But maybe thats just me.

I'm fine with either, doesnt really matter this is exactly what I wanted.  I'll find the post but I wanted one the 2 lynched for clarity on the other.

He was trying to be a hero?  

1) Lily (Doc) DK'd D2

2) Leelou 

3) Verb

4) SMC (scum w/ vest) lynched D3

5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1

6) Nolder

7) Crush

8) JiF

9) Ape

10) 80 (Cop) NK'd N2

11) Smash (scum w/ vest) lynched D3

12) AVM

13) Hess

14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched D1

15) Dan

16) Wombat

17) JVoR

18) Sharrow

19) BG (scum GF) lynched D2

Huh? I'm the reason this just happened.  I pressured wbat to shed light on SMC, he revealed and gave us the exact light we needed.  lmfao

I'm the reason we're getting scum, assuming wbat isnt lying.  And if he is telling the truth, I'll protect him tonight because I'm a bad ass mofo. 

LOL, yeah right.

I had to do ALL the heavy lifting on CTM and BG, opened today on SMC before Wombat revealed, and put the logic in place to make sure we lynched SMC instead of Wombat, as you were trying to push us back to Wbat.

If you wanted info on SMC, you go after SMC, not after Wombat. Which is what you proposed and are now spinning as a pro-town move. Garbage = you.

What are the chances that was a bus play?  Me thinks it was.

I say we still lynch wbat tomorrow just to make sure.  JVOR too.  I dont believe that he has one shot.  He's playing like a SK IMO.

JVOR may not have only 1 shot, but he's shooting at high scum suspects. That's not the play of a SK, imo. You look like you are basically clamoring for us to remove the tracker and the vigilante.

Wow.

Or Ape.  He could certainly be a 3rd party.  Totally makes sense at killing some of the assumed townies to make sure they dont skate to end game.  The town is way up, we can afford to slip up.

Saw this coming.... going after town power roles, and the guy that has TRUCKED the scum team with nothing but actual scum hunting.

Very logical.

LOL, yeah right.

I had to do ALL the heavy lifting on CTM and BG, opened today on SMC before Wombat revealed, and put the logic in place to make sure we lynched SMC instead of Wombat, as you were trying to push us back to Wbat.

If you wanted info on SMC, you go after SMC, not after Wombat. Which is what you proposed and are now spinning as a pro-town move. Garbage = you.

JVOR may not have only 1 shot, but he's shooting at high scum suspects. That's not the play of a SK, imo. You look like you are basically clamoring for us to remove the tracker and the vigilante.

Wow.

It really does.  LOL

So those two pistols your holding are empty?

Dont worry, you're safe.

Almost like your rooting for it. 

**** yeah I am.  I'm Batman'ing the sh*t out of this game.

Saw this coming.... going after town power roles, and the guy that has TRUCKED the scum team with nothing but actual scum hunting.

Very logical.

I think my reads are strong right now.  My instincts have been incredible this game.

Scum:  wbat, sharrow, verb

3rd party: ape, jvor

It makes a lot more sense to kill off the perceived townies even with a power role just to make sure we're not getting played.  We've got the wiggle room.

Oh my God dude. Miracle of antibiotics. Thanks.

Now off too your place and slap that Sissy Nancy 80 around a little for me. Thanks.  

Slap him around till he pees himself.

Pac's notion of balance is giving scum a traitor in CTM and town a cop in JF80.

Like i keep reiterating, i'm out of shots. I think Jif is highly suspect though at this point since he's pretty much trying to steer town in an odd direction for what reasoning "cause we can take chances"

Liar.

I think you're 3rd party, you or Ape.  I'd shoot one of you.  Wbat too.  That was a gambit play IMO. 

Archived