Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SMC, how is this a "gambit" by wombleh?

Simple.  It's a fake tracker claim to buy another day for scum who are already down 2 players.  If they lose a 3rd they'll be in critical trouble.

Wbat allegedly had me dead to rights on JF80 but waits until he's almost lynched to say it.  He waited until late to concoct it.  He knew he was dead.  He probably thought there was no way people would unvote him and let him live unless he claimed a guilty on someone else.

SMC has apparently never heard of slow play/soft pushing. I also like how he leaves out of his case on me the reason I was interacting with Nolder in the first place. I called Nolder out for "defending a scumbag" when he defended SMC. That was a breadcrumb btw. Every one of my posts this day phase up until my reveal (other than the first one, which I made before reading the scene or checking my results) was designed at getting an SMC lynch without having to reveal. I paid lip service to other options but focused all of my attention on pushing SMC. As for me not revealing until L - 2, I was occupied from quarter of five to about six this evening. Probably would have revealed earlier had I been able to check but I was stuck on the Red Line.

Good try, Wbat.  But you know you're full of it.

You supposedly had me dead, but decided to post about baseball after the cop was just killed.

If you didn't get wrung up today would you have just voted for someone else?  LOL.

Good try, Wbat. But you know you're full of it.

You supposedly had me dead, but decided to post about baseball after the cop was just killed.

If you didn't get wrung up today would you have just voted for someone else? LOL.

I made that post 5 minutes after Pac posted the scene. I hadn't even read it or my results yet. Once I got my results, seeing as the cop had just been killed, I waited to see if anyone would vote you so I could stay undercover. Ape obliged me. I haven't voted anyone but you today and I wouldn't have voted anyone but you today (despite the noises I made about other options).

You dont want to reveal your "track" N1 because you havent thought about it yet. Theres absolutely no reason to not reveal it. And your tracking would tell who visited who, it wouldnt say he had a night action or not. LOL, you are full of crap.

And I get the number on my phone with a PM. What kind of old ass phone do you have?

You dont want to reveal your "track" N1 because you havent thought about it yet. Theres absolutely no reason to not reveal it. And your tracking would tell who visited who, it wouldnt say he had a night action or not. LOL, you are full of crap.

And I get the number on my phone with a PM. What kind of old ass phone do you have?

My result from N1 said that my target didn't visit anyone. Figure out the rest yourself. And my phone is probably only a couple years old but it's a pretty basic model.

Oh, and the likely reason why Wbat doesnt want to say a name for N1 is because with so many players having abilities he doesnt want someone to call out his bullsh*t.

Not gonna let a mafioso bait me into helping him rolefish. If the town wants me to reveal the info, then I will. Don't think it helps the town much though.

Not gonna let a mafioso bait me into helping him rolefish. If the town wants me to reveal the info, then I will. Don't think it helps the town much though.

Yeah, Im fine leaving it up to the town to flesh out your bullsh*t. Saying who you visited doesnt help scum. It helps vet you and you dont want to take the chance that someone will call you out for lying.

But its a good gambit and with players quickly jumping on your fake reveal youre hoping ypu dont have to take the chance.

My phone is 3 years old and I get the number for PM. And BTW, Pac sends put PMs before he posts the scene so you had more time than that to see the PM.

Your BS is unraveling.

Thats it for me for the night. Watching Skyfall with my wife.

Wouldve preferred scummy Wbat wouldve just shot me than him come up with this BS. But hes desperate.

And no, a player with a guilty doesnt sit back and wait until L2 to reveal a guilt on someone. Why? Because he might get lynched before he can say anything.

Not gonna get into an argument about phones and PMs with you. This sh*t makes my bold thing with the Ape look like the work of Sherlock Holmes.

LOL.  You criticize Ape for not bolding his votes because he's on a phone, but you use the phone excuse for not seeing a PM notice that we all see.  You're such a hypocrit.

LOL. You criticize Ape for not bolding his votes because he's on a phone, but you use the phone excuse for not seeing a PM notice that we all see. You're such a hypocrit.

Dumbass is probably using full version and doesn't even realize it.

Arguing with me about a non-game post I made 5 minutes after a scene.

Still hasn't fake claimed.

Dumbass is probably using full version and doesn't even realize it.

Arguing with me about a non-game post I made 5 minutes after a scene.

Still hasn't fake claimed.

Arguing about a post that shows you're full of sh*t.  You're not the tracker.  If you were and you wouldn't have played it like you did.

My wife went to sleep and before I go run I want to totally blow Wbat's spot up.  How?  But showing once and for all how he actually plays a power role when he really is a power role. 

Remember the Jets Mafia game we just played?  Wbat was the Deputy.  Wbat fake claimed watcher last game to hide he was the deputy but then revealed his true role without any pressure. Compare that to now. Sharrow is the NK and this is the death scene:

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” – Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

If Shakespeare were alive today he undoubtedly would know how unfinished that was. It’s true – some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others DO have it thrust upon them…but he left off one thing: then there’s Sharrow…all three at the same time.

Greatest catch in Super Bowl history. Unarguably the greatest player in Super Bowl history. He inspired George Washington and the Revolutionary troops against the British Empire before he was born.

Greatness in human form…Sharrow.

Sadly, people sometimes become jealous of greatness. Eventually some had reached their breaking point…and when Sharrow spent his end of the day mandatory 30 minute admiration of himself in the full sized mirror, that was when he was struck.

If only he wasn’t so focused on himself in the mirror he would have seen the man walk up behind him. If only he listened to someone other than himself he would have heard the man behind him drop all his beans on the ground. Instead, he took his calculator and viciously beat Sharrows skull in.

santonio_holmes--300x450.jpg

Sharrow, Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader with 2 time convert ability, is dead.

Just moments earlier, though, Sharrow had approached another in the locker room.

“We’ve got a group that wants to overthrow these jokers. We think things need to change…how about you? You in?”

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

What does Wbat as deputy do?  NEXT POST

Vic is not town.

Vote: Vic

Wbat didn't bullsh*t.  He didn't wait.  He went right at it.  He got a guilty on Vic and went for it.  This time?  He waits until he's L-2.  It's total BS.

He wants to create a fake meta reason to vote me early about not being engaged and try to use that as a foundation to fake claim?  Let's see how Wbat really acts as a power role.

And as PROOF that he was the Deputy, which he freely revealed with no pressure, he quoted some of his posts and said this:

I present to you, Mastery in Breadcrumbing.

So he breadcrumbs being a Deputy but does nothing with being a tracker.  Yeah, OK.  Wbat is full of crap.

Oh, and BTW,  Wbat, as Deputy, freely revealed his prior results.

Also, my actual role is cop. I started the game as vanilla town, but at the beginning of D3, I was informed by AVM that with CTM's death I had stepped up and become the cop. CTM's results were as follows:

N1: Leelou, Town
N2: Ape, no result

Now as "tracker"?  Nada.  Again, more proof he's full of crap.

More Wbat breadcrumbing Deputy with his explanation:

I did breadcrumb deputy late in D3 and early tonight btw.

No Ape No Cry = Bob Marley => I Shot the Sheriff

Terrible him and terrible for us = Calvin Pace quote talking about next man up after some injury

Town L. M. K. = breadcrumb of town result on Leelou

Leelou, please heal yourself tonight. You are more important than I am and scum has a roleblocker so WIFOM won't work very well.

Does he breadcrumb tracker in this game?  Um, no.  Again, full of crap.

It's late and I'm out.

Thats it for me for the night. Watching Skyfall with my wife.

Wouldve preferred scummy Wbat wouldve just shot me than him come up with this BS. But hes desperate.

And no, a player with a guilty doesnt sit back and wait until L2 to reveal a guilt on someone. Why? Because he might get lynched before he can say anything.

I watched it with the boys today after school.  Awesome. 

Oh, and BTW,  Wbat, as Deputy, freely revealed his prior results.

Now as "tracker"?  Nada.  Again, more proof he's full of crap.

With the worse cop ever 3/4 retarded J80 exposed I would imagine it's likely he played it safe.  The other thing that I can;t wrap my bacon sliced brain around is why would he do this and go one for one with a townie when they are already pretty far behind?  He could have claimed vanilla or something.  

lol

I play every power role the same every game regardless of the circumstances. Right.

The situation in that game was almost completely different from this one.

Everyone can see from the timestamps that I revealed my result on Vic right after the scene because I had already claimed deputy by then. Not much reason to soft push a guilty when you're already out.

And I was pretty reluctant to claim in that game too. Crusher had to ask me straight out for my claim. Even then, I fake claimed to get some more info on Ape first.

Finally, the results I revealed that game gave no advantage to the scum whatsoever but they helped the town. Scum already knew Leelou was town and most townies did too as she was uncountered doc. I confirmed it for any who had doubts. The no result on Ape was even better to reveal imo as it told scum nothing other than that their roleblock worked on CTM. Meanwhile, it alerted the town to a possibility of a roleblocker.

And you still haven't claimed yet. My guess is that with cop and doc gone you and your scumbuddies are finding it pretty hard to think of something.

Archived