Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I investigated Smash last night.  He is NOT Cobra Kai (i.e. NOT scum).  Hopefully we aren't dealing with a Godfather in this game.

I think we need to lynch from the following pool:  Those that voted Ape in the battle, those who voted CTM late (bus attempt), or those that stayed off entirely.

Voted Ape:  Lily, JVOR (replaced HeavyFog)

Voted CTM late:  80, Crusher, Wombat

Didn't Vote:  Sharrow, AVM, Verbal, Nolder

Lol should have kept reading -- sorry.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, unvote. I'm confused about a couple things, will keep reading for now.

Shooting is happening Only during the day phase ...Scum can not shoot .... They are members of Cobra and kill with martial arts at night. 

I investigated JIF and he is carrying a gun . Players have been shot during the day phase making JIF a lock for the SK and you can see it by reading his posts throughout the thread hes making an attempt to play an active SK, drawing attention in that role is never a good idea. Nice try but he needs to be lynched ASAP/ Also keep in mind the other day kill attempt was made by Nolder and he attempted it with martial arts during the day phase and killed our Doc/ hope he had no choice but to kick cause if he could have holstered that would have been the play  

Im leaning toward you as SCUM at this point because Im pretty sure Town Dan would not have posted this with such a strong case on an SK

God these forums are sucking balls lately. Slow as hell posts timing out ///WTF

Shooting is happening Only during the day phase ...Scum can not shoot .... They are members of Cobra and kill with martial arts at night. 

My question is, who can shoot? Have there been any other gun-related deaths? Why would a SK holster this long?

I'm halfway through the game thread right now. I'm going to need a nap after this, lol.

My question is, who can shoot? Have there been any other gun-related deaths? Why would a SK holster this long?

I'm halfway through the game thread right now. I'm going to need a nap after this, lol.

Some players claimed they had vests shot off :) 

what else were you confused about ?

Some players claimed they had vests shot off :)

what else were you confused about ?

Have there been any other scenes referencing guns? I'm up to Nolder's crane kick on Lily right now and haven't seen any. It seems like we've had scenes for failed kill attempts, correct?

FYI I only had the 1 shot

Here is a perfect example of Nolder claiming he had a "SHOT" when in reality he had a kick.

Leelou Claimed she was SHOT at but her vest was probably kicked or punched off.

It would also help if JVOR was more specific about his one time Ability .

personally I think its possible JVOR could have an actual gun but Im 100 % positive JIF has one since it is stated specifically in my PM from PAc.

Have there been any other scenes referencing guns? I'm up to Nolder's crane kick on Lily right now and haven't seen any. It seems like we've had scenes for failed kill attempts, correct?

People have shots in this game. I'm pretty sure for flavor they are being shown as kicks and punches. There were two failed attempts shown in scenes besides Nol's and whoever just shot Sharrow. One of the failed attempts is claimed by JVOR. 

Here is a perfect example of Nolder claiming he had a "SHOT" when in reality he had a kick.

personally I think its possible JVOR could have an actual gun but Im 100 % positive JIF has one since it is stated specifically in my PM from PAc.

But that's exactly my point - Nolder was told he had perfected his crane kick. The scene talked about a crane kick.

The other failed attempts I've seen were referencing martial arts. But Sharrow's death scene suddenly references an actual gun?

People have shots in this game. I'm pretty sure for flavor they are being shown as kicks and punches. There were two failed attempts shown in scenes besides Nol's and whoever just shot Sharrow. One of the failed attempts is claimed by JVOR. 

Its not flavor leelou they are 2 different things and I think Pac put that in so we could actully distinguish between Martial arts and actual guns. If not there would be no way to narrow down to the SK. My guess is you were just told your vest was knocked off. If Pac was specific and said SHOT off I hope he was sticking to the games formatt amd didnt just make the same mistake nolder did.

But that's exactly my point - Nolder was told he had perfected his crane kick. The scene talked about a crane kick.

The other failed attempts I've seen were referencing martial arts. But Sharrow's death scene suddenly references an actual gun?

Thats because Sharrow was killed during the day by JIF with a gun. You never see a gun referenced on any NK they are all martial arts kills at Night

Its not flavor leelou they are 2 different things and I think Pac put that in so we could actully distinguish between Martial arts and actual guns. If not there would be no way to narrow down to the SK. My guess is you were just told your vest was knocked off. If Pac was specific and said SHOT off I hope he was sticking to the games formatt amd didnt just make the same mistake nolder did.

I was told it was gone. Nothing referencing how.

I'm all on board for voting JiF. You were cleared by 80 and the godfather is dead. 

I try Dan I really do. :)

This just proves I was light years ahead of the APE   LIGHT YEARS !!!!!

Not sure what this has to do with me, I started down the path on JIF as scum or scum MVP town long before anyone this game. Troll better next time! :)

What do you think of Dan? AVM?

Lol, okay that stuff aside, gunsmith usually gives guns out I thought, you are saying you look for them? This also means that Nolder and JiF both had day guns, while JVOR shot at night. And there is at least one other shot, on Leelou/Hess (whomever is truthful) that cannot be attributed to anyone yet.

Not a gun ...

Still not sure who to crane kick

NOPE

Also good thing you said that

I went back to read my role PM and apparently I was supposed to announce who I am so here it goes

I am Hothead Horish*to

I have perfected the Crane Kick and it's getting used on someone today

This was a simple man..  certainly not someone anyone would describe as well versed. 

The one thing he had been able to master was a kick..  the kind that ends lives and destroys dreams.  And here he stands..  fresh from perfecting it's devastating effects, he searches for someone to use it on.

It's day only and I think you could say I earned it.

Somewhere in South Central LA a man-child who has perfected the infamous crane kick sleeps.  No one is sure who he'll kick or why he'll kick them.

All he knows is he's come to Reseda to chew bubblegum and kick ass.. 

and he's all out of Juicy Fruit.

http://www.ccs00.com/as/zorak_-_kick_your_ass.mp3

He had seen enough..  he'd just completed registering his right foot as a lethal weapon and it was time to take it for a spin.

There was much chaos in Reseda that day, but that didn't bother him.  He had a keen eye and a steely reserve.  Someone was going to die, it was only a matter of who blinked first.

"Ahhh there it is", thought the man.  "That was the flinch I was waiting for"....

Not sure what this has to do with me, I started down the path on JIF as scum or scum MVP town long before anyone this game. Troll better next time! :)

Lol, okay that stuff aside, gunsmith usually gives guns out I thought, you are saying you look for them? This also means that Nolder and JiF both had day guns, while JVOR shot at night. And there is at least one other shot, on Leelou/Hess (whomever is truthful) that cannot be attributed to anyone yet.

You still dont know when Im messing with you..... do you  :P

Your skimming APE . They did not have guns at all. Go back a read. not trying to be a dick here

So you think it's all flavor and Pac just randomly threw an actual gun into Sharrow's scene?

JIF is 100 % the SK and no I dont want him hanging around, no deals, just lynch him now plz

100%?

It's possible that town Vig is daytime 1-shots, SK is night time shot like Jvor. Unless you know more? I plan to vote JIf or Dan today regardless, Dan stifling your Jif case is gross. Town is so far ahead it doesn't make sense stalling Jif run to reveal, if nothing else.

Also, we should mass reveal, with cop and doc dead, it's beneficial to get everything out in he open.

I think we should ask PAC if the term shot, crane kick and whatever all mean the same - someone firing a "gun-like" game kill mechanic.

leelou were you told specifically how your vest was knocked off ?

I was told my vest is kaput, literally.

You still dont know when Im messing with you..... do you  :P

Of course i do, I said troll better - meaning make it less obvious, silly.

So all I'm asking is, why would JiF wait until D4 to start shooting people.

Possible there are more vests in the game that people have not claimed since that would then make them targets with the vest being shot off.

That being said I think I got my timelines mixed a bit when i went back to read Dan, you bring up some good points.

@APE My role specifically states that I investigate whether players have a gun or not ....I DO NOT hand out guns. if you guys want to move off JIF (which I do not reccomend) I could easily investigate him again tonight and if hes still carrying a gun that would solidify the fact he is a SK since he would have more than one shot. If the gun is a one time use I will get a No Gun Result

I don't understand how this has turned into "JiF must be the SK."

We know Nolder killed Lily. JVoR attempted to kill Integrity. JiF very likely killed Sharrow. Any of them could very well be anti-town, but I don't like how people are jumping to conclusions here. Very weird.

Right ... so we've seen at least 3 one-time kill abilities so far, it seems.

No, we've seen two who have said they have one-time kill abilities. There is no proof that they are telling the truth yet. And there was a 3rd attempt shown, but both Hess and myself are claiming to have had our vests off with only the scene depicting one. And now Sharrow was shot. 

100%?

It's possible that town Vig is daytime 1-shots, SK is night time shot like Jvor. Unless you know more? I plan to vote JIf or Dan today regardless, Dan stifling your Jif case is gross. Town is so far ahead it doesn't make sense stalling Jif run to reveal, if nothing else.

Also, we should mass reveal, with cop and doc dead, it's beneficial to get everything out in he open.

I think we should ask PAC if the term shot, crane kick and whatever all mean the same - someone firing a "gun-like" game kill mechanic.

Your starting to worry me now since no one has been SHOT at night.

Dan is making decent points on the SK case but now we have 2 people who have had vests shot off correct ??

@Leelou are you sure your vest was shot off at night or was it the beginning of the day phase ? if your not sure could you get clarification from Pac ?

Possible there are more vests in the game that people have not claimed since that would then make them targets with the vest being shot off.

That being said I think I got my timelines mixed a bit when i went back to read Dan, you bring up some good points.

@APE My role specifically states that I investigate whether players have a gun or not ....I DO NOT hand out guns. if you guys want to move off JIF (which I do not reccomend) I could easily investigate him again tonight and if hes still carrying a gun that would solidify the fact he is a SK since he would have more than one shot. If the gun is a one time use I will get a No Gun Result

No, I want JiF run up. I have little doubt he's town. I'm trying to figure out why Dan is trying to stall this out, with town at such a commanding lead, over-scrutinizing your case seems dumb. She's not dumb. Run Jif up, and make him accountable.

unvote, vote Jif

100%?

I think we should hear from Wombat before making any decisions.

Your starting to worry me now since no one has been SHOT at night.

Dan is making decent points on the SK case but now we have 2 people who have had vests shot off correct ??

@Leelou are you sure your vest was shot off at night or was it the beginning of the day phase ? if your not sure could you get clarification from Pac ?

I'm fairly certain it was night. 

No, I want JiF run up. I have little doubt he's town. I'm trying to figure out why Dan is trying to stall this out, with town at such a commanding lead, over-scrutinizing your case seems dumb. She's not dumb. Run Jif up, and make him accountable.

unvote, vote Jif

Of course I'm not dumb, and I'm sure you can think this through.

Archived