Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Nice overreaction lol. I like how you brought up your voting record.

Two sentences is an overreaction? You're trying too hard bro

And I brought up my voting record because you said I defended scum which makes no sense...if you look at the voting record

Unless I at some point defended CTM or BG and just forgot about it then ok but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are making a semantic distinction that doesn't exist. A lie is a deliberate falsehood. There is no such thing as a lie that isn't fraudulent. Technically, a facetious joke could be called a lie, but you'd have to either have no sense of humor or be a moron who's trying to spin sh*t negatively to do that.

Who gives a sh*t?  Are you Webster's or Wombat?

There seems to be a lot of that this game.

Nolder's flawed logic while he was going back and forth with me about who to shoot, where he implied that he didn't understand how I could say Hess and Lily are both scummy, if both Lily and I were voting Hess, was mind numbing.

Felt like he was posturing for a justification to shoot me, which would have saved BG's butt. Then I think he shot Lily because she tipped her hand, and because shooting someone from my list and having them flip town would have cut my legs out from under me with the case on BG - the old "Ape is back to being wrong about everything" angle.

I am torn, part of me wants to go down the Hess and Leelou path, with them running a gambit. While the other part of me is starting to see Nolder, SMC and JIF as a new potential direction.

Not sure about JiF yet. He hasn't done anything remarkable this game. Agree with you on SMC and Nolder. I'm also ok with going after Verbal or Dan.

There seems to be a lot of that this game. 

Nolder's flawed logic while he was going back and forth with me about who to shoot, where he implied that he didn't understand how I could say Hess and Lily are both scummy, if both Lily and I were voting Hess, was mind numbing. 

Felt like he was posturing for a justification to shoot me, which would have saved BG's butt. Then I think he shot Lily because she tipped her hand, and because shooting someone from my list and having them flip town would have cut my legs out from under me with the case on BG - the old "Ape is back to being wrong about everything" angle.

I am torn, part of me wants to go down the Hess and Leelou path, with them running a gambit. While the other part of me is starting to see Nolder, SMC and JIF as a new potential direction.

Or maybe I was going back and forth with you to get a feel for your gameplay, decided you were probably town (fingers crossed, you got me last game), and shot someone from your list because I trusted your instincts better than my own

I should have seen your reply to Lily before I shot her but I didn't and that was a big mistake but the shot was not made with the goal of screwing you over

If I wanted to do something like that I would have just shot you

I don't think anyone would have questioned it overmuch

Two sentences is an overreaction? You're trying too hard bro

And I brought up my voting record because you said I defended scum which makes no sense...if you look at the voting record

Unless I at some point defended CTM or BG and just forgot about it then ok but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen

I meant when you defended SMC. He's a scumbag. And bringing up your votes is dumb as sh*t when BG flipping scum, Lily flipping town, and Smash viewing town shows that CTM was obviously being voted by more than one mafioso.

I meant when you defended SMC. He's a scumbag. And bringing up your votes is dumb as sh*t when BG flipping scum, Lily flipping town, and Smash viewing town shows that CTM was obviously being voted by more than one mafioso.

LOL.  Yeah, you.

Ohhh so you're referring to someone alive. I gotcha now.

You had me really confused there for a second.

Anyway yeah no I'm not getting scum from SMC this game.

Was your only complaint that he was quiet early and then came back with a rush of activity?

Ohhh so you're referring to someone alive. I gotcha now.

You had me really confused there for a second.

Anyway yeah no I'm not getting scum from SMC this game.

Was your only complaint that he was quiet early and then came back with a rush of activity?

He's also done nothing but tunnel me for most of the game. Even going to the lengths of saying I said things that I never said and mischaracterizing things that I did say.

He's also done nothing but tunnel me for most of the game. Even going to the lengths of saying I said things that I never said and mischaracterizing things that I did say.

Oh, you mean that you've now criticized Nolder for supposedly "defending" me while completely ignoring the fact that you defended CTM?

Wait, that did happen.  And I've "tunneled you" because you've acted scummy.  The case on you is better than what there was on CTM or BG but few want to pursue it. I'll wait though if need be.  I know you want to kill me so go do it.  You'll then try some wifom crap afterwards. 

The case on you is better than what there was on CTM or BG but few want to pursue it. 

Willing to read this case as well.

I know you guys both posted all this before but uhhh I either wasn't here or just skimmed/ignored your posts before.

Did he try to seem if a case about a non-bolded vote would stick?

With 2 scum dead already we do have the luxury to stir up the shadows and bring the low lying players into the light. So I'd look at Dan and Verbal too.  But this Hess vs. Leelou thing is puzzling.  Hess has been lying all game but why lie on this?  Doesn't make any sense.

Since when did Hess make sense?  Hess don't make sense Hess makes mess.  

Also, how great is it that 80 was cop, revealed at like L5 on D1, viewed Smash, gave us his results before we could see who went after Smash on D2, and spent the better part of D1 and D2 undermining my cases on CTM and BG, and outright refusing to vote BG at one point. 

Worst cop performance ever?

Yep. Told you we should of iced Little Sissyruso early. Useless. 

Willing to read this case as well.

I know you guys both posted all this before but uhhh I either wasn't here or just skimmed/ignored your posts before.

I'll give you a rundown.

During the cagematch, Wbat says he believes CTM is town and votes Ape because he believes Ape's use of his power is not pro-town.  He then says he doesn't think Ape is town.  Never says he believes Ape is scum like he says he believes CTM is town.  Then he criticizes Ape for making the cagematch about himself.  In other words, it's a meta criticism of Ape.  He also criticizes Pac for giving Ape such an opportunity.

Then, out of nowhere, Wbat switches his vote to CTM. He puts a caveat that he hopes a Vig/SK shoots Ape.  Mind you, we don't know yet that there are other killers in the game at the time.

He sees that I point this out and he gets pissed and does an OMGUS vote on me the next day phase.  He claims that I lied about what he says.  I subsequently quote what he says.

In day 2, Wbat is once again a late voter on BG when the train is building to conclusion.  So, it appears, he gets in just in time to bus another scummate.

And, as a bit of meta, he seems mighty upset for a townie after 2 scum are killed in consecutive days. 

Lastly, you just accused you of something he did (you defending me vs. him defending CTM).

Now, what did we have against CTM?  How he barely put up a fight with Ape and claimed miller (a move Wbat claimed showed he was town).  And BG?  How he criticized Ape rather than criticize his argument against him and pushed an Ape lynch while voting CTM.

I dare say that the case against Wbat is better than it was against the 2 caught scum.  But that's just my opinion which no one wants to listen to which is cool. Like I said, I can wait.

Oh, you mean that you've now criticized Nolder for supposedly "defending" me while completely ignoring the fact that you defended CTM?

Wait, that did happen.  And I've "tunneled you" because you've acted scummy.  The case on you is better than what there was on CTM or BG but few want to pursue it. I'll wait though if need be.  I know you want to kill me so go do it.  You'll then try some wifom crap afterwards. 

Don't get ahead of yourself there pal... LOL :)

So here's what we know. On D1 I began casing BG and CTM, it would be valuable to revisit and see who tried to detract. On D1, I challenged CTM, and we've already seen that while BG voted CTM, he clearly pushed my case. Leelou did the EXACT same thing. Would 2 scum do the exact same? Your case on Wombat that he hard-charged my lynch and then flipped at the end is relevant in my opinion as well. On D2, I went after a couple people on my list: BG, Lily, Hess and JVOR, and JVOR was the only one that got traction. Hess drew out the Doc, and she was promptly voted by BG, and shot by Nolder. We lynched BG, but he had a competing train with Hess.

Why has nobody done train analysis between Hess and BG? (Ahem, DAN.)

So in the challenge (not in chrono order):

80 - confirmed town - voted Ape

BG - confirmed scum - voted CTM, pushed Ape train

Leelou - voted CTM, pushed Ape train and postured for opportunity to switch her vote to me

Wombat - hard charged Ape train, voted Ape, then flipped to CTM

Lily - confirmed town - seconded Wombat's charge, voted Ape

JVOR - theorized that both CTM and I were scum, still pushed that angle after the fact

It comes down to this, BG was the Godfather. He could risk sticking his neck out for CTM. I would wager that there was a maximum of one scum on me though, so Wombat is the best case of that group. The rest of scum I'm sure voted CTM or didn't vote at all.

Wombat and Leelou are my favorites for right now, based on the CTM challenge. Give me some time to put together the other vote train stuff.

I don't see any circumstance where you dedicate yourself to bringing down one townie most of the game as you have with Wombat, if you are scum. Unless he's more powerful than the doc and cop and scum figured it out, which I doubt.

I'll give you a rundown.

During the cagematch, Wbat says he believes CTM is town and votes Ape because he believes Ape's use of his power is not pro-town.  He then says he doesn't think Ape is town.  Never says he believes Ape is scum like he says he believes CTM is town.  Then he criticizes Ape for making the cagematch about himself.  In other words, it's a meta criticism of Ape.  He also criticizes Pac for giving Ape such an opportunity.

Then, out of nowhere, Wbat switches his vote to CTM. He puts a caveat that he hopes a Vig/SK shoots Ape.  Mind you, we don't know yet that there are other killers in the game at the time.

He sees that I point this out and he gets pissed and does an OMGUS vote on me the next day phase.  He claims that I lied about what he says.  I subsequently quote what he says.

In day 2, Wbat is once again a late voter on BG when the train is building to conclusion.  So, it appears, he gets in just in time to bus another scummate.

And, as a bit of meta, he seems mighty upset for a townie after 2 scum are killed in consecutive days. 

Lastly, you just accused you of something he did (you defending me vs. him defending CTM).

Now, what did we have against CTM?  How he barely put up a fight with Ape and claimed miller (a move Wbat claimed showed he was town).  And BG?  How he criticized Ape rather than criticize his argument against him and pushed an Ape lynch while voting CTM.

I dare say that the case against Wbat is better than it was against the 2 caught scum.  But that's just my opinion which no one wants to listen to which is cool. Like I said, I can wait.

I want to kill wbat fwiw 

I'll give you a rundown.

During the cagematch, Wbat says he believes CTM is town and votes Ape because he believes Ape's use of his power is not pro-town. He then says he doesn't think Ape is town. Never says he believes Ape is scum like he says he believes CTM is town. Then he criticizes Ape for making the cagematch about himself. In other words, it's a meta criticism of Ape. He also criticizes Pac for giving Ape such an opportunity.

Then, out of nowhere, Wbat switches his vote to CTM. He puts a caveat that he hopes a Vig/SK shoots Ape. Mind you, we don't know yet that there are other killers in the game at the time.

He sees that I point this out and he gets pissed and does an OMGUS vote on me the next day phase. He claims that I lied about what he says. I subsequently quote what he says.

In day 2, Wbat is once again a late voter on BG when the train is building to conclusion. So, it appears, he gets in just in time to bus another scummate.

Now, what did we have against CTM? How he barely put up a fight with Ape and claimed miller (a move Wbat claimed showed he was town). And BG? How he criticized Ape rather than criticize his argument against him and pushed an Ape lynch while voting CTM.

I dare say that the case against Wbat is better than it was against the 2 caught scum. But that's just my opinion which no one wants to listen to which is cool. Like I said, I can wait.

You said I said I thought Ape and CTM were both town. I never said that.

Also, when was the last time you played a game this size without a vig/SK in it?

Finally, it's kind of funny that you're accusing me of being butthurt about the scum deaths when you keep saying how we had no case on BG.

Also, when was the last time you played a game this size without a vig/SK in it?

Finally, it's kind of funny that you're accusing me of being butthurt about the scum deaths when you keep saying how we had no case on BG.

I want to squish you.  

LOL, don't just make stuff up.  I didn't say we had "no case" on BG.  I said that there is a better case against you.  I voted for BG based on my own case on him analysing his interaction with Ape, which was on top of what was already mentioned.

As to your thoughts on Ape and CTM, you never said you believed Ape was scum.  You doubted his actions were pro town and criticized him personally, but never said he was scum.  Combine that with your insistance of CTM's innocence puts that as a classic tactic of, "I think both are town but ..."  It was not, "I think this guy is scum, vote him because ..."

It's a hollow request for SK/Vig kill at the time because there is no reason to believe such a person (if there is one) will actually do it.  You spent the whole challenge going after Ape, but then flip to CTM in the hopes that someone kills your main target?  Get real.

So, here is where CTM revealed. Notice this was AFTER JF80 had revealed as cop, and BG was still voting him. BG would go on to echo CTM in accusing me of mentioning 80's reveal too much, trying to "sell it". Sharrow also chimed in on that effort, in hindsight supporting the illogical accusations of 2 scum.

CTMs reveal vote count:

Leelou (1) - Dan
80 (1) - BG
CTM (7) - Smash80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher, Ape
Hess (2) - CTM, Verb
Smash (1) - Ape,
Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily
Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Midway though the challenge:

APESAN (5) - 80, CTM, Wombat, JVoR, Lily
CTMSAN (5) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan

Final Cage Match Count:

APESAN (4) - CTM, JVoR, LilySmash
CTMSAN (10) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan, Hess, JiF, 80, Crusher, Wombat

BG's final lynch train:

Hess (5) -  Verb,  Leelou, Ape, BG, Dan

BG (9) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, JVoR, Smash, 80, Wombat, Sharrow

I'm doing some digging around.

LOL, don't just make stuff up. I didn't say we had "no case" on BG. I said that there is a better case against you. I voted for BG based on my own case on him analysing his interaction with Ape, which was on top of what was already mentioned.

As to your thoughts on Ape and CTM, you never said you believed Ape was scum. You doubted his actions were pro town and criticized him personally, but never said he was scum. Combine that with your insistance of CTM's innocence puts that as a classic tactic of, "I think both are town but ..." It was not, "I think this guy is scum, vote him because ..."

It's a hollow request for SK/Vig kill at the time because there is no reason to believe such a person (if there is one) will actually do it. You spent the whole challenge going after Ape, but then flip to CTM in the hopes that someone kills your main target? Get real.

So was I going hard after the Ape or wasn't I? You can't have it both ways.

Truth is, I thought the Ape was scum. If I'd thought he were town, I would have voted CTM like all the other people who actually said they thought Ape and CTM were both town.

Also, if you honestly think there was a chance of the Ape getting lynched at the time I switched to CTM, you are a moron.

Archived