P.O.T.W. - 02.27.2013

The Gun Of Bavaria

Thanks!!! This is my first POTW!!!

Thanks, JiF for the concept. It screamed rap war and I ran with it. Yours was definitely POTW worthy.

GFY, Bob Robbins. Haters gonna hate.

Lol nice. Admit that you did what I said then say GFY to me for me saying it.

Lol nice. Admit that you did what I said then say GFY to me for me saying it.

No, you said I copied what JIF did and just gave different examples. That simply isnt true. JiF inspired me and I went from there.

I said GFY for you being here like 5 minutes and deciding to be a hater.

I said you copied the premise, you thanked him for the concept. That is exactly the same thing. You are just saying it in a different way and for some reason think that we're taking different sides.

In reference to your claim of "Hating," I really put you on blast there didn't I? My apologies. How dare I say someone else is funnier than you! I have to wait until I've been on the site at least three years before I have the audacity to do that!

Sorry for finding the one who came up with the "concept," as you say, to be funnier than the guy who "got inspired and went from there." Get over yourself.

I said you copied the premise, you thanked him for the concept. That is exactly the same thing. You are just saying it in a different way and for some reason think that we're taking different sides.

In reference to your claim of "Hating," I really put you on blast there didn't I? My apologies. How dare I say someone else is funnier than you! I have to wait until I've been on the site at least three years before I have the audacity to do that!

Sorry for finding the one who came up with the "concept," as you say, to be funnier than the guy who "got inspired and went from there." Get over yourself.

Solid 13th post. 

Keep hatin', hater.

Will do. Something tells me after seeing your emotional, factually devoid bluster in this thread I'll be hating you for at least a while.

Nah, I don't think so.

Because either this is a JiF alter ego or you're Borgo and then the mods will ban you again.  But I'll still talk to you on the other side.

This SMC-Bob Robbins thing sounds like a rap battle waiting to happen.  Good stuff in spirit of the winning POTW post. 

Of course!  As long as we don't cross each other in a club and I accidently break a bottle of Alize over his head and start a melee with our posse's then we'll be fine.

Rap battle? This is nothing like that.

Nah, I don't think so.

Because either this is a JiF alter ego or you're Bongo and then the mods will ban you again.  But I'll still talk to you on the other side.

Do you even listen to yourself go?

Because here's what you just said bro

I said you ain't funny and you be all in a tiff

Said I can't be Bob and I must be JiF

If I ain't JiF I must be this Bongo troll,

If I be hatin' you know that's how I'd roll

But here's one thing that you neglect

I'm the true s*** so show some respect

See me on the other side?

Are you the f***in' chicken?

You're acting pretty snide

For the s*** that you be kickin'

Breaking news, and I'll tell you honey

This new guy just don't think you're funny

Rap battle? This is nothing like that.

Do you even listen to yourself go?

Because here's what you just said bro

I said you ain't funny and you be all in a tiff

Said I can't be Bob and I must be JiF

If I ain't JiF I must be this Bongo troll,

If I be hatin' you know that's how I'd roll

But here's one thing that you neglect

I'm the true s*** so show some respect

See me on the other side?

Are you the f***in' chicken?

You're acting pretty snide

For the s*** that you be kickin'

Breaking news, and I'll tell you honey

This new guy just don't think you're funny

LOL, that was pretty good!

Nah, I don't think so.

Because either this is a JiF alter ego or you're Borgo and then the mods will ban you again.  But I'll still talk to you on the other side.

I'm not Bob.  But I'm a HUGE fan of his work.  He just busted a free style on dat ass.  

I welcomed you.  I'm your #1 fan.  Post more please!!!

Thanks Bob. Er, I mean JiF. ;-)

Stay out of POTW thread next time. :biggrin:

Do all POTW winners get to moderate their thread? That's pretty fancy.

Emo.

We win.

I'm spoonfuls deep into some Chunky Monkey ice cream right now. This place is really doing a number on my self esteem. I take forums pretty seriously so any negative attention really gets to me deep. If you could be nicer in the future me and my therapist would appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks Bob. Er, I mean JiF. ;-)

Do all POTW winners get to moderate their thread? That's pretty fancy.

I'm spoonfuls deep into some Chunky Monkey ice cream right now. This place is really doing a number on my self esteem. I take forums pretty seriously so any negative attention really gets to me deep. If you could be nicer in the future me and my therapist would appreciate it. Thanks.

Emo, followed by the predictable "hurt feelings" sarcasm, which is usually a go-to response for those without wit. Double whammy.

Chunky monkey sounds like a fat ape reference, thanks for confirming you aren't new here. 

Overall, this response is about as weak as I've seen here... do better.

Emo, followed by the predictable "hurt feelings" sarcasm, which is usually a go-to response for those without wit. Double whammy.

Chunky monkey sounds like a fat ape reference, thanks for confirming you aren't new here. 

Overall, this response is about as weak as I've seen here... do better.

Take a look at my avatar, my signature, sleep on it, take another look, then rethink whether or not I was serious about my "warm welcome" complaint. I actually did used to lurk here so I know you used to be Optimus Primate, but the fact that you thought an ice cream reference had anything to do with you is a bit telling of what kind of person I'm dealing with here.

Also if you could, break down this post and let me know how it ranks on your post-strength meter. Thanks. :)

Archived