Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayliss

TechJet

WOW! just got done reading the article Sherman comes off as an egotistic SOB He's completely full of himself 

he'll never walk in Jets Revis shoes. He does have some valid point however, he avoids all the questions Bayliss ask 

him. Maybe he's looking to get paid by the Seahawks next season. My two cents he's not that good a DB he gets

burned a lot cover skills sucks and everything is all about him.   

holy sh*t....you think when richard sherman walks into a party people are like "****!!! HIDE THE COKE!!!" ??

when that mother ****er inhales the pressure in the room drops......

no wonder he's so fast, he's got ram-air induction

as robin would say "holy nostril batman!!"

If the segment was set up specifically for these two to have it out, then I would say Sherman did fine.

If it was set up as just an informational interview, then I would say that Sherman looked obnoxious.

Obnoxious! you mean STUPID! Stanford Grad allpro? Grad with what? NOSE for that football maybe! commonsense with intellect I don't think so

the one thing that sticks out to me besides the tropical depression creating schnozzola he has is that he is totally a me-first player. every players goal shoudl be to help his team win a lombardi....his was to make the all-pro team. now he says his goals are accomplished. what a dick-nose

Archived