Jeff Garcia tutoring Sanchez

Blackout

If Sanchez starts to play better, or even good, the fact still remains he had  two of the worst coordinators in the NFL along with horse sh*t talent around him as well. 

No matter how you slice it you still dont want to see your QB turning the ball over at an alarming rate and have a low comp. percentage to boot. Im not sure if Mark is the right kind of QB for a west coast system but ya never know... Not to defend Mark (because Ive done enough of that) but it would be interesting to see how he performs under a real coordinator.  

Blame the QB all you want Sparano and sh*tty are the pits .

You are pretty spot on.  I will eventually try to be optimistic.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can all make fun but that's really encouraging news. Sanchez is doing what he has to do to try and make the most out of his last shot as a possible starter. He's a pretty likeable kid. Almost not a kid anymore really. It's not much but it's a small ray of hope.

****'em. I wish he'd ******* leave this planet already.

Gosh, I hope Crusher doesn't ban me for not personally attacking anyone and for being "negative" in the eyes of the guy who can't seem to start a thread that's actually about anything coherent.

so Jeff Garcia tutoring Sanchez isn't coherent?  please explain son

integrity is a very negative poster...dude is always riding my coat tails.  maybe he could use a week vacation from here...

Do you even understand what "riding my coat tails" means? It implies I try to achieve success by attaching myself to things you do.

So what is it that you do that is going to contribute to my success? Mouth breathing? Nose picking? Both at the same time?

Do you even understand what "riding my coat tails" means? It implies I try to achieve success by attaching myself to things you do.

So what is it that you do that is going to contribute to my success? Mouth breathing? Nose picking? Both at the same time?

this forum is a better place without negative people of your ilk

this forum is a better place without negative people of your ilk

Please explain. I have no idea what I've done that makes you think I'm negative, but I sincerely want to change my ways. It was never my intent to be negative. Especially where it concerns having a negative outlook on hateful bigoted comments, like the one I initially responded to in this thread. I totally want to have a more positive outlook on bigotry, also on mouth-breathing and pointlessness in general.

Can you help?

Please explain. I have no idea what I've done that makes you think I'm negative, but I sincerely want to change my ways. It was never my intent to be negative. Especially where it concerns having a negative outlook on hateful bigoted comments, like the one I initially responded to in this thread. I totally want to have a more positive outlook on bigotry, also on mouth-breathing and pointlessness in general.

Can you help?

you epitomize pointlessness and bigotry 

around here them be fighting words

Oh? Well, okay. It looks as though you are giving me the 1-2 punch of passive aggressive neg rep faggotry, since you can't mutter out any witty responses. 

Go for the knockout, blackout, do it.

Oh? Well, okay. It looks as though you are giving me the 1-2 punch of passive aggressive neg rep faggotry, since you can't mutter out any witty responses. 

Go for the knockout, blackout, do it.

I am above you, my good sir.

We can all make fun but that's really encouraging news. Sanchez is doing what he has to do to try and make the most out of his last shot as a possible starter. He's a pretty likeable kid. Almost not a kid anymore really. It's not much but it's a small ray of hope.

Probowl? 

Archived