LMAO!!! Must see Tv

Favorite_Toon

Hahahahaha I watched it three times... its funny because how confident they sounded in speaking about a players strengths that don't even exist lol

I don't want to derail the thread, but go youtube this exact same thing happening at Coachella with all the kids saying how much they love some made-up bands.  People are so absolutely afraid to admit they don't know someone or something for fear they won't be cool that they'd rather lie than say, "I don't know."

I don't want to derail the thread, but go youtube this exact same thing happening at Coachella with all the kids saying how much they love some made-up bands.  People are so absolutely afraid to admit they don't know someone or something for fear they won't be cool that they'd rather lie than say, "I don't know."

Saw that, too.  Too damn funny.  Never underestimate the stupidity of the human race and you will never be disappointed.

Especially when there's a microphone and camera.  Believable acting and a little social conformity pressure and people will admit 2+2=5.

Archived