Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish, Ishy, Crusher all seemed to invite the investigation. Possibly either town or GF.

I get the wifom, whoever we pick will probably go along with it at this point but I could go 80, Verb, DPR at the moment. Those names pop into my head first. 

I'm on the fence with Leelou. 

Or **** it just keep it on Crusher I guess. 

Not trying to be a dick or anything but it's not the truth...

You've been in how many games now? Newbie card is only playable for a game or two at most and I know you've been in more than that.

Any "mistakes" you make these days is considered bad play, not newbie mistakes.

I've been in over 20 games. On DM. This isn't DM.

I'm not voting Pac.  You're literally paying zero attention to this game.

Seriously?  I did.  

Gah, not voting, but you suggested him as a good candidate to lynch.

Newbie card doesn't fly. This is actually why I suggested you read a few games before playing here. It's much different than DM and not just in regards to the PG-13 thing. 

Yeah I'm working on it, but I really don't have time right now; I'm in three games, modding my own, and RL eats me up.

I've been in over 20 games. On DM. This isn't DM.

Gah, not voting, but you suggested him as a good candidate to lynch.

Yeah I'm working on it, but I really don't have time right now; I'm in three games, modding my own, and RL eats me up.

Dude!? Three games?!! And you're modding one??? 

Yeah, can't play the noob card sister. 

Since Lily isn't here you want to delete or edit your PM to blank?

I'll unvote and vote somebody else, per JiF, if need be. Didn't have to be Crusher per se. 

Mish, Ishy, Crusher all seemed to invite the investigation. Possibly either town or GF.

I get the wifom, whoever we pick will probably go along with it at this point but I could go 80, Verb, DPR at the moment. Those names pop into my head first. 

I sort of feel it's out of bounds to change a PM to the mod.  If you guys want to suggest someone else I'd ask if she'd let me change it since she wasn't here, but it was a game action and it could be argued easily it would impact the game negatively if I tried to pull one over on Lily.

As for everything else you've said -- I agree 80 and Verb need looking at.  DPR got legitimately frustrated with me, I think -- he didn't want me to be lynched but really just wanted me to move on to something else.  The best argument for DPR as scum would be that scum didn't want me to clear another townie, potentially -- which isn't a bad case.  I'd just look at 80 (only because of inactivity, just to be safe) and Verb first.  Him latching on to the wording with "choose to clear" is just a big time scum tactic.  Doesn't lock him in as scum, but it sure doesn't help his case.

Feeling better about Leelou -- but she is known for being able to play it cool and manipulate well as scum.

JN is vastly different from DM -- all the former DMers have stated it requires a learning curve.

That said, you should still keep an eye on Mish lol.  Scum know alignments, obviously, so she'd have a great opportunity to take up for me as she did earlier in the game day.  When I flip she looks good, able to point the finger at the people who came after me hardcore.

I sort of feel it's out of bounds to change a PM to the mod.  If you guys want to suggest someone else I'd ask if she'd let me change it since she wasn't here, but it was a game action and it could be argued easily it would impact the game negatively if I tried to pull one over on Lily.

As for everything else you've said -- I agree 80 and Verb need looking at.  DPR got legitimately frustrated with me, I think -- he didn't want me to be lynched but really just wanted me to move on to something else.  The best argument for DPR as scum would be that scum didn't want me to clear another townie, potentially -- which isn't a bad case.  I'd just look at 80 (only because of inactivity, just to be safe) and Verb first.  Him latching on to the wording with "choose to clear" is just a big time scum tactic.  Doesn't lock him in as scum, but it sure doesn't help his case.

Feeling better about Leelou -- but she is known for being able to play it cool and manipulate well as scum.

Nevermind to all that. It'd be like trying to move a mountain anyway. 

How did I contradict myself?  I said in my post a few pages back that either Pac or Crusher would be my choices.  I was the lone voter on Pac before moving to Crusher. 

Sea chicken.

Has nothing to do with the contradiction, I just wanted to call you a sea chicken....you sea chicken.

Nevermind to all that. It'd be like trying to move a mountain anyway. 

Yeah, I know.  It was a good plan -- but it had to get into motion last night.  I understand the unease in listening to me, but I thought the let everyone vote for who to run up was a good idea.  Meh...I tried.

I say we kill Mish.  She is my best for scum.  If she's not at least we don;t have to look at her signature for awhile.  She should replace it with the picture of her laying on the car. 

Yeah, I know.  It was a good plan -- but it had to get into motion last night.  I understand the unease in listening to me, but I thought the let everyone vote for who to run up was a good idea.  Meh...I tried.

It was. But then, basically, nobody voted for anyone. 

I say we kill Mish.  She is my best for scum.  If she's not at least we don;t have to look at her signature for awhile.  She should replace it with the picture of her laying on the car. 

You're just jealous because you know you can never compete with Ishy :tongue:

Another main reason I think your reveal sucks is because you didn't bother to get a reveal before waving your magic wand.  If I was in that position I would have stayed quiet until Hess committed to something...  at that point you could have decided if it was worth vetting him.

The more I think about it the more I want to drop a deuce on your reveal.

Meh.  I was the very first to jump on your reveal and call bullsh*t.  After catching up on the aftermath of what that started, I'm thinking your recent plan is better.  You vet somebody else, and we lynch you.  I wanted to lynch you in the first place after the reveal.....but if you are indeed town, it makes sense to have you vet another player before dying.

I still don't like this - something isn't right.  And I still think DPR is scum.

I think we're going to Omaha.

UVA is beatable.  Not sure who you guys would face in supers but someone told me Miss St.  If so, I think it's very possible

You, my dear, are in a special category. 

:rl:

Oh Leroy...thank you

So what is the game plan? I've got to leave in a few and won't be here for 3:00. My vote on Mish is awfully lonely. I'm not feeling Crush anymore - I'd rather see Ishy or even 80 or JC go down. 

So what is the game plan? I've got to leave in a few and won't be here for 3:00. My vote on Mish is awfully lonely. I'm not feeling Crush anymore - I'd rather see Ishy or even 80 or JC go down. 

It's going to be me -- the only safe play at this point, so close to the deadline.  I'll give my investigation on Crush then self vote

Theres just not enough time to switch anything

Archived