Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

Its not even like that.  We always only bring one toothbrush on road packs.  Packing light is the key, lol.

omg.

What's the big deal?  We do the same with our communal condom. I mean, we wash it out between forays, of course.  We're not heathens.

Edited by Borgoguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, we wish to reserve the room directly above yours.

Done.  Please send payment for your triple to paypal@JetNation.com.  I will make sure you get the room right above mine or next to mine if you prefer.  Thanks.

I will even bring my old futon couch since you have game day experience on it if you prefer and have them put that in your room, lol.

So you guys all know each other?

Thor and I know each other a long time, we are good friends.  Most of the moderators and JN writers all know each other and are friends.  Tom?  I met him twice almost ten years ago.  Great guy.  But seeing him twice every ten years or so is enough, lol.

Thor and I know each other a long time, we are good friends. Most of the moderators and JN writers all know each other and are friends. Tom? I met him twice almost ten years ago. Great guy. But seeing him twice every ten years or so is enough, lol.

Maybe all you friendly mods can run a train on each other while I'm in the room with DLJ and Stephy.