Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Yo, is anyone else feeling this JC scumminess, or is that dipsh*t in my head and just making me feel all freaked out for nothing? Also, I don't like what I'm seeing from Crusher.

Jetscode led the day off talking about lynch Nolder, and Crusher was all about it with a lot of dumb****ery posts about finding his glasses, but nudge, nudge, nudge the Nolder train while JC sort of goaded some people into voting Nolder and not looking back.

Now 80 is all like Ape is scum, and Crusher does a 180 and starts pushing that? 

I'm having trouble with JC.  I was leaning more town based off his reaction tonight, but you have a good point with the Nolder stuff. 

Crusher bothered me with his voting for Nolder on D1, that's why I stuck on him to start today.  His explanation was that it was something in one of his posts but he wanted to go back and reread later.  He then came back the next day and couldn't remember what it was.  It's not that exact thing that makes him strike me as scummy, it was just the timing of his vote on Nolder along with the odd "it's something he said" without explanation of what he said.  I even questioned then what it was exactly that made him vote Nolder.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents,

I could hammer Wombat for the lulz...but still not getting whatever the **** you guys are talking about...rather have Ishy explain it to me...I'll wait for that...other than that...more cocktails and watching the Spurs...

Gents,

I could hammer Wombat for the lulz...but still not getting whatever the **** you guys are talking about...rather have Ishy explain it to me...I'll wait for that...other than that...more cocktails and watching the Spurs...

I think you should hammer for the lulz.  You've never gotten to be the "hammer for the lulz" guy.  I think its time.

I'm having trouble with JC.  I was leaning more town based off his reaction tonight, but you have a good point with the Nolder stuff. 

Crusher bothered me with his voting for Nolder on D1, that's why I stuck on him to start today.  His explanation was that it was something in one of his posts but he wanted to go back and reread later.  He then came back the next day and couldn't remember what it was.  It's not that exact thing that makes him strike me as scummy, it was just the timing of his vote on Nolder along with the odd "it's something he said" without explanation of what he said.  I even questioned then what it was exactly that made him vote Nolder.

Well, I'm reading Nolder as town, he's defiant and almost like EFF YOU kill me as town, at least lately. I think the blind hammer on Darthe is being leveraged by scum to try to run him up. Obviously not all aer scum but at least one of the people pushing that train is, I think. 

Nolder is like low-nanging fruit, and whne he makes an easy frame-case for scum, its just that much more tempting for them to go after him. sh*t, I did it to him last game on DM, until he wiggled away from me and then I converted him for the luluz.

Is the fact that Wom is always entirely cerebral in his play, yet angry and loud now lost to everyone else?

JC and to a lesser extent, Lily, are pinging for their blatant rolefishing. Wom today and one of those two tomorrow.

I can't beleive I'm missing GoT right now because comcast sh*t out on me today... I managed to fix the internet service on my own, but the cable is donezo. ******* goddamn sonovabitch mother ******* sh*t **** cocker sucker comcast. Always when I need to actually work and watch a season finale, they sh*t out.

That sucks but no need to wigg out. Ep 10 is always wrap up and set up for the new season. The episode you don't want to miss is 9.

GET ISHY DAMMIT

u_mad_bro___u_mad___by_artof_nothing-d4v

Is the fact that Wom is always entirely cerebral in his play, yet angry and loud now lost to everyone else?

JC and to a lesser extent, Lily, are pinging for their blatant rolefishing. Wom today and one of those two tomorrow.

I thought I was angry and loud D1?  Oh wait I wasn't.  You're full of it.

I can't beleive I'm missing GoT right now because comcast sh*t out on me today... I managed to fix the internet service on my own, but the cable is donezo. ******* goddamn sonovabitch mother ******* sh*t **** cocker sucker comcast. Always when I need to actually work and watch a season finale, they sh*t out.

No HBO Go?

You didn't miss much. Worst season finale so far.

No HBO Go?

I have it, but now wife is asleep. She barely made it to 9 to see it in it's first airing... she's super sleepy these days. Especially after a big weekend full of recreationnal stuff. 

You didn't miss much. Worst season finale so far.

I suppose Nolder's probably right, ep 10 is probably going to be a lot of mopping up after the red weeding. Still hate missing it, its' the ONLY reason we have cable is to see shows we love in their first airing. so **** comcast anyway

Archived