Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Vote Mish

Generally, I do find her scummy.

She's adding nothing to the game (I haven't seen a single game-related post of her), just joining two easy-looking lynches.

Ishy is pinging me too, I'd have expected something from him by now. I dunno? Some scumhunting maybe.

I'm finding Nolder to be himself. He does do stuff like this as town. Fits for me.

You're new here...cool...your narrative = weak sauce.

Two shout outs on two low-volume players and one weak defense of another low-volume player.  Not very persuasive.

You will not enjoy your experiences here with this kind of play.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke of 80's tendrils. Tendrils of stupidity. I have discovered his true identity as Moron Zero, the original Moron from whom the pestilence first spread.

Came back to this on the re-read...what are the odds the scum team = darthe, 80, and Nolder?

Comical amiright?

If you're serious...I play over at FICS...usually 3-minute blitz games...but today my daughter has softball tournament...so maybe another time.

Sure I am, we can set up a game sometime. 

...and there in lies the rub...funny thing is how many people aren't buying...

I dunno man. The last game I played with Nolder I was the (99% confirmed) 3x-cop in a basic game holding my last reveal and I asked town in no uncertain terms not to put anyone to L-1. He did it anyway. He was town.... Go figure.

Vote Count: 

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish

Crushlove (2) - AVM, Lily

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat

Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

JiF (1) - 80

Mish (1) - csalami

Not voting: Ishy, Nol

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Vote Mish

She's adding nothing to the game (I haven't seen a single game-related post of her), just joining two easy-looking lynches.

Ishy is pinging me too, I'd have expected something from him by now. I dunno? Some scumhunting maybe.

I'm finding Nolder to be himself. He does do stuff like this as town. Fits for me.

All good points. Nolder tends to be careless. That being said I have also see him play as the voice of reason. Last game at DM of DPR's that I played because you didn;t, Nolder played like a boss. He was was very calcolated and paid close attention. This was a scummy slip up. I have done it as scum myself maybe a game or two ago. Worth a Day 2 lynch for sure.

I dunno man. The last game I played with Nolder I was the (99% confirmed) 3x-cop in a basic game holding my last reveal and I asked town in no uncertain terms not to put anyone to L-1. He did it anyway. He was town.... Go figure.

Obviously he could give a sh*t what you say to him. He has that young hard headed "I rule the world drinking straight whiskey on the back of my Unicorn" thing going on. This is a mental slip up. He sees a team mate at L1 and never bothers to get the reveal because he already knows the answer.

Vote Mish

This post is priceless! "Generally, I find her scummy". What's that supposed to mean? That's just empty fill dude. And you're not going for the easy lynch in voting me? Lol.

Point about ishy = nothing, just more words saying nothing, just nudging people into suspicioun without a proper reason.

And to top of it we either have some buddying or team mate defending. Have you ever seen Nolder as mafia? Again, more words that doesn't mean sh*t. Great job on your scumhunting there; it's a good thing you didn't call others out for lack of scumhunting. Oh, wait... :lol:

1. That game has no bearing on this one.

2. Being clear does not mean your decisions are better than anyone else's. In fact when Ape is town he's usually scum MVP because he self destructs even when he has all scum pegged. 

3. GFY and your backhanded buddying.

This post is priceless! "Generally, I find her scummy". What's that supposed to mean? That's just empty fill dude. And you're not going for the easy lynch in voting me? Lol.

Point about ishy = nothing, just more words saying nothing, just nudging people into suspicioun without a proper reason.

And to top of it we either have some buddying or team mate defending. Have you ever seen Nolder as mafia? Again, more words that doesn't mean sh*t. Great job on your scumhunting there; it's a good thing you didn't call others out for lack of scumhunting. Oh, wait... :lol:

Agreed. Put a vote on Nolder and lets get on with this. Nice avatar.

Doing good. Just walk the dog ate breakfast and now off to the office till 1. Thinking about taking Little Sal to the fast and the furious 6 later.

My dog is still asleep. I would go see that just to listen to Vin Diesel's voice...so sexy. 

Agreed. Put a vote on Nolder and lets get on with this. Nice avatar.

I have my vote on Nolder already :P

Do you actually mean the avatar this time, or are you just happy I changed my signature? lol

That means that my english sucks. I meant to say "usually". I find you scummy in almost all the games. This one is no exception.

So that's what you base your vote on... lol. Have you ever even been in a game with me where I was mafia? I can't remember it at least.

No, I'm voting you despite that - not because of that.

LOL, and Jetscode + Crusher vs. Nolder can't end well for Nolder. 

I like Nolder's somewhat new defiant way of playing, he somewhere along the lines turned into an angry, impatient old fart. When we ask him questions he shoo's us out of the way like we are between him and the tube during Wheel of Fortune. 

I think Nolder either knew OR didn't care about Darthe's alignment. That much is obvious.

I don't like how Jetscode is sort of goading people to joining Nolder's train vs. sitting back and observing as others do work. Rare for him to press, but not unheard of if he thinks he's "got" someone. As far as I know there is no deadline, I'm okay with the assortment of people getting pressure right now, and as we get close to a deadline, I'd support consolidation onto Nolder, Lily and Mish. Those are my top 3, Hess is my 4th.

I've got my company outing today, not sure how long I'll be out and about, but I need some recreation. You guys enjoy your weekend.

Archived