Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can? Sure.  Able? eh....

No.  I'm voting Nolder for the same reason you're voting salami...the last game we played together.

unvote vote Wombat

Nice little post here.

Could've fooled me.

Bless you, Pac.  I almost forgot today was Wednesday

Vote Nolderp

H8usomuch

Specifically mentions Wednesday but not last game.  I wasn't even in last game so I don't even know wtf you're talking about.

And as you know, Wombat, we haven't ACTUALLY lynched Nolder on a Wednesday in quite some time (at least not in a game I was in).  Nice subtle distance from the train you were on, though.

Actually, I don't know.  I haven't played here since February and I usually don't read games that I don't play in.  I haven't distanced from this train at all.  I have a legit reason for my vote on Nolder.  You apparently don't.  If anything, you're the one distancing from this train.

Could've fooled me.

Specifically mentions Wednesday but not last game.  I wasn't even in last game so I don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Actually, I don't know.  I haven't played here since February and I usually don't read games that I don't play in.  I haven't distanced from this train at all.  I have a legit reason for my vote on Nolder.  You apparently don't.  If anything, you're the one distancing from this train.

Yes.  Yes I am.  That's usually why people unvote O.o

Vote Count:

Hess (2) - 80, JiF, Ape

Nol (2) - Wombat, csarmi

Wombat (2) - Nol, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

AVM (1) - Hess

csarmi (1) - Darthe

JiF (1) - Pac

Mish (1) - Crusher

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Not really.  People usually unvote when they change their minds, not when they feel like disowning previous votes.  I own all of my votes.

You know what I was saying, don't be an ass.

Not a fan of the new angry at the world wombat.  Leave that to the G.O.A.T. -- Ape.  You're better as the lovable wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

I am not scum or 3rd party and I am 100% going to kill Nolder tonight if I'm still alive. 

A vote to lynch wombat is a vote for America.

And it helps you be alive to kill Nolder.

BTW, now that I think about it...

Regardless of how long it's been since wombat has played, he (as well as everyone else) knows me.  My first vote is NEVER a serious vote.  Yet he's trying to set himself up to continue pushing the Nolder train (admitted by everyone to be an "easy" lynch) while also laying the groundwork for a case on me later.

Come now...really?

I'm not angry.  I'm in the zone.

I think our definitions of "the zone" are vastly different.  Step away from the ledge, wombat....everyone's worried about you.  Well, I'm sure SOMEONE is worried about you.

Vote Count:

Wombat (3) - Nol, AVM, Hess

Hess (2) - 80, JiF, Ape

Nol (2) - Wombat, csarmi

Ape (1) - JC

csarmi (1) - Darthe

JiF (1) - Pac

Mish (1) - Crusher

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

BTW, now that I think about it...

Regardless of how long it's been since wombat has played, he (as well as everyone else) knows me.  My first vote is NEVER a serious vote.  Yet he's trying to set himself up to continue pushing the Nolder train (admitted by everyone to be an "easy" lynch) while also laying the groundwork for a case on me later.

Come now...really?

And you know me.  I've never liked joke votes and I've never felt that they should be ignored.  That being said, the only reason I'm not voting you is because that was a joke vote on Nolder.  Furthermore, I don't ever recall you tunneling this early before.

And you know me.  I've never liked joke votes and I've never felt that they should be ignored.  That being said, the only reason I'm not voting you is because that was a joke vote on Nolder.  Furthermore, I don't ever recall you tunneling this early before.

Somebody's getting defensive..

Archived