Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Unvote vote 80

Gonna be honest...

I'm a little confused by your tactics.  I'm gonna keep acting tough til I figure it out.

You damn dirty seachicken

AVM, Pac and Ishy

This hurts me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually No.  I did not get a chance to read last night so I read the last half of the game first.  Went back to the first half and something jumped out at me. Nothing huge but seemed odd enough to apply pressure. 

Waiting to share more?

I'll check in later. This ******* lawyer is going to cost me the house god dammit. He said we were good to go, then didn't do my P&S and now he's holding out. This is what I get for trying to be the nice guy. He gave us some advice when we were originally talking to the mortgage broker he works with, when we switched brokers, we said he could stay on, but now he wants more money - and he's playing all 3 sides between me, my broker and my realtor.

Time to cut this piece of sh*t worm loose.

I'll be back after I cool off and handle this.

I hope everything works out!

I hope everything works out!

LOL, thanks... what a **** stick this guy turned out to be. We don't really have any other option though, we need P&S done by tomorrow morning. What an a$$hole, I want to crush his skill with my knuckles.

Vote Count:

80 (4) - AVM, 80, JC, Mish

JC (2) - Wombat, Pac

Nol (2) - csarmi, Crusher

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Ishy (1) - Hess

Pac (1) - JiF

Wombat (1) - Nol

Not voting: Lily, Ishy, Ape

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

I don't understand half the sh*t you guys talk about, lol.

But I do understand policy lynching self-votes.

Vote 80.

I left off voting Pac, but he is doosh. If he's scum, I'll know soon enough... this pings like crazy though.

Vote Mish

Vote Count:

JC (2) - Wombat, Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Ishy (1) - Hess

Mish (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - JiF

Wombat (1) - Nol

Not voting: Lily, Ishy

I don't understand half the sh*t you guys talk about, lol.

But I do understand policy lynching self-votes.

Vote 80.

I have never seen this done by scum before L-2 or 3, much less catch them.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

AVM's logic. Plus, Wombat's been a little bitch to me lately and I promised Leelou that I would settle for nothing less than tears, bannings and menstrual cycles in this game.

Bus vote.

Oh c'mon, she helped produce one of the greatest meltdowns in mafia history. The lulz from watching Ape froth at the mouth were amazing.

******* JN gold.  

Me thinks he didn't but yes.  However I'ma go a different way, k?

Whether he intended to or not, AVM set a trap. And you fell for it.

Finally a vote I can rally around.

Unvote:  Vote WWWWombat

No.

BTW, now that I think about it...

Regardless of how long it's been since wombat has played, he (as well as everyone else) knows me.  My first vote is NEVER a serious vote.  Yet he's trying to set himself up to continue pushing the Nolder train (admitted by everyone to be an "easy" lynch) while also laying the groundwork for a case on me later.

Come now...really?

This is bullsh*t.  

And you know me.  I've never liked joke votes and I've never felt that they should be ignored.  That being said, the only reason I'm not voting you is because that was a joke vote on Nolder.  Furthermore, I don't ever recall you tunneling this early before.

this isnt

Of course you don't --I don't even remember tunneling this early  :rl:

forced

*clap clap ... clap clap clap*

and then overdone.  

Unvote Vote AVM

Wouldn't mind JC1 either.

Darthe is basically trying to avoid being the first person I advocate lynching, by GBtA on csaranacbrewingcompany

Darthe is basically trying to avoid being the first person I advocate lynching, by GBtA on csaranacbrewingcompany

(GBtA = Get Behind the Ape)

Better than being in front of the ape.

I have one somewhere, just didn't get to uploading it yet. 

Not your face again.

Woot. First I get called out for claiming to be me and now I should change my face too? 

Goddammit.

Okay noobs, I'm off to my party. See you later. I might even be here at night, I've got a huge pile of work I'll have to finish at home.

HAHAHAHAHahahahahaa.

google something i don't know. 

Godzilla.

I am not scum or 3rd party and I am 100% going to kill Nolder tonight if I'm still alive. 

K

Unvote

Vote Wombat

AVM's logic. Plus, Wombat's been a little bitch to me lately and I promised Leelou that I would settle for nothing less than tears, bannings and menstrual cycles in this game.

Bus vote.

I left off voting Pac, but he is doosh. If he's scum, I'll know soon enough... this pings like crazy though.

Vote Mish

Shut the **** up before I have to agree with something you say fag.

Vote Count:

JC (2) - Wombat, Pac

Ishy (1) - Hess

Mish (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - JiF

Wombat (1) - Nol
AVM (1) - Darthe

Not voting: Lily, Ishy

You haven't paid attention in a single game, have you?  It's 80.  He does it because...he's 80.

and unvote

Can we kill Darthe for just being Darthe? Just throwing that out there.

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight... Darthe basically calls my vote on Wombat a bus vote, thus implying both of us are scum, and he votes AVM. Then he nudges my vote on Mish?

Unvote

Vote Darthe

I'm still good with a Mish lynch too. Darthe's soft nudge of my vote on her stunk like obligatory distancing, but comes with no logical premise. He's spewing filth about me and wombat, but then voting AVM, and nudging Mish. Do not like.

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight... Darthe basically calls my vote on Wombat a bus vote, thus implying both of us are scum, and he votes AVM. Then he nudges my vote on Mish?

Unvote

Vote Darthe

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck... its a duck.  That looked a lot like a bus vote (especially coming from you) so it got called one.  Think of it like an FoS.

Uh-huh... Have you completly forgot about a convo we had a few weeks ago, when you were hosting your chess-game over at DM, that self-votes = policy lynch, to get the ******* wifom out of the way and get it over with?

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck... its a duck.  That looked a lot like a bus vote (especially coming from you) so it got called one.  Think of it like an FoS.

So you're implying that you're confident enough that both of them are scum you'll call it a bus vote...yet you're MORE confident I'm scum?

Just want to be clear.

Yeah, and you are so confident in this that you didn't vote either of us?

This comes across as you teasing the town with the promise of a 2-for-1, one of us being a revealed power role, only to then backpedal when you end up being wrong. 

I wrote the book on that kind of tactic. 

So you're implying that you're confident enough that both of them are scum you'll call it a bus vote...yet you're MORE confident I'm scum?

Just want to be clear.

Maybe he thinks he's already pegged 3 scum.

However, as he is not me, he is obviously mistaken. Only I have such skill.

Vote Mish

Which part?   The confused newbie or the policy lynching?  

80 votes himself every game.

Archived