Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, for real?  I didnt know you said something.

Unvote 

Vote Ishy

Yeah but I have to admit, I use the smith machine now bc it's safer and don't use a spotter. Not sure if I could do with free. Still felt good. Basically around as much as I ever did in my early twenties, or ever. 

Unvote vote Ishy

Yeah but I have to admit, I use the smith machine now bc it's safer and don't use a spotter. Not sure if I could do with free. Still felt good. Basically around as much as I ever did in my early twenties, or ever. 

Unvote vote Ishy

Your story, it's cool. Brah.

Vote Count:

Ishy (2) - JiF, Hess

Nol (2) - csarmi, Crusher

Wombat (2) - Nol, AVM, 

Ape (1) - Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Darthe (1) - 80

JC (1) - Wombat

Pac (1) - Ape

Not voting: Mish, Lily, Ishy, JC

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Unvote vote Ishy

Gawd your sexy.  No where near as sexy as me, but sexy nonetheless. 

Unvote

Vote Wombat

AVM's logic. Plus, Wombat's been a little bitch to me lately and I promised Leelou that I would settle for nothing less than tears, bannings and menstrual cycles in this game.

31c4c762fb798a0db7ce290dfd7e1c8c.jpg

Why don't you PM me your insults like you did last time, if you've got an issue. Otherwise put a sock in it.

:rl:  Is this what Jerry Springer is like?  Unlike everyone else born in NC I've never watched, but I'd like to assume it's like all of this.  Plus everyone being pregnant.

Was it Kae's game that drove Christine from JN?  Something about a mod kill?

Yup...walking dead game.

Vote Count:

Ishy (2) - JiF, Hess

Ape (1) - Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Darthe (1) - 80

JC (1) - Wombat

Pac (1) - Ape

Wombat (1) - Nol

Not voting: Mish, Lily, Ishy, JC, AVM

I'm a Guard.

There's a Beloved Princess in this game and I know who it is. I can take a kill for that person.

btw you seemed to slither right out of pressure with this reveal without so much as being questioned.  Not sure I like that.

If you "take a kill" for the beloved princess why do you know who she is as well?  What's the point of that?  Every other role we've had similar to this one can take the kill but doesn't also know who the person is. 

Seems a little like bullsh-t.

I'll check in later. This ******* lawyer is going to cost me the house god dammit. He said we were good to go, then didn't do my P&S and now he's holding out. This is what I get for trying to be the nice guy. He gave us some advice when we were originally talking to the mortgage broker he works with, when we switched brokers, we said he could stay on, but now he wants more money - and he's playing all 3 sides between me, my broker and my realtor.

Time to cut this piece of sh*t worm loose.

I'll be back after I cool off and handle this.

Vote Count:

Ishy (2) - JiF, Hess

JC (2) - Wombat, Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Darthe (1) - 80

Wombat (1) - Nol

80 (1) - AVM

Not voting: Mish, Lily, Ishy, JC

except I wasn't even voting him...

sloppy JC is sloppy.

Unvote

Vote JC

Damn you dumb...or spinning...no sh*t you weren't voting him...but I sure was...plus I had my vote on Ape earlier = equals your jumping over to Ape as a diversion to relieve pressure from wwwwombat before his reveal...me no likey... 

btw you seemed to slither right out of pressure with this reveal without so much as being questioned.  Not sure I like that.

If you "take a kill" for the beloved princess why do you know who she is as well?  What's the point of that?  Every other role we've had similar to this one can take the kill but doesn't also know who the person is. 

he would at least have the value of knowing one confirmed townie...

btw you seemed to slither right out of pressure with this reveal without so much as being questioned. Not sure I like that.

If you "take a kill" for the beloved princess why do you know who she is as well? What's the point of that? Every other role we've had similar to this one can take the kill but doesn't also know who the person is.

There are two ways to die in mafia. Lynch and kill. Sacrificing myself protects from kills. Knowing who the princess is helps me protect from lynches.

I think I had a bodyguard role were I died for the persona and pretty sure I knew who they where.

I'll check in later. This ******* lawyer is going to cost me the house god dammit. He said we were good to go, then didn't do my P&S and now he's holding out. This is what I get for trying to be the nice guy. He gave us some advice when we were originally talking to the mortgage broker he works with, when we switched brokers, we said he could stay on, but now he wants more money - and he's playing all 3 sides between me, my broker and my realtor.

Time to cut this piece of sh*t worm loose.

I'll be back after I cool off and handle this.

Hang in there Monkey. This picture you sent me was awesome.  You guys will  enjoy it for years.   Worth the effort.

ht_Transplanting-Mature-Trees_hero_image

There are two ways to die in mafia. Lynch and kill. Sacrificing myself protects from kills. Knowing who the princess is helps me protect from lynches.

Who cares if the beloved princess dies..  This isn't like Wizard of Oz game where the town was all protecting one player.  I'm not necessarily equating character name with prestige of role.

I have the coolest character in the movie but my role is dogsh-t.

Who cares if the beloved princess dies..  This isn't like Wizard of Oz game where the town was all protecting one player.  I'm not necessarily equating character name with prestige of role.

I have the coolest character in the movie but my role is dogsh-t.

If she dies, we lose a day phase. That could be a really big deal, depending on at what point of the game it happens. 

Archived