Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

I'm cutting to the chase... giving you the green light to just get to the point, rather than pussy footing with the subtle digs. Fag.

what subtle digs...the place (players) have changed...i miss some of hem...get over it...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curious about something. Why is everyone accusing me of raging?

80 called me fiesty when I jokingly said I would fight him (despite the fact that IIRC he's a lot bigger than me)

Nolder called me "aggressive" for the same thing.

Then AVM said I was angry after I refuted his weird case.

Are bravado and mild abrasiveness no longer the norm on JN? If I'm offending anyone's sensibilities I can revert back to my DM persona. It's more natural for me anyways.

csarmi, pac, crusher and darthe all burying their votes... mish has been checking in, but not voting, and anyone hear from miss lily yet?

Let's see what the wwwwombat's reveal...then we can see what's next...doubt the cswami guy is scum...unless Leelou made him a miller...darthe left us on Day 1 last game...he's looks like he's avoiding confrontation this game...crusher and pac I have no read...

what subtle digs...the place (players) have changed...i miss some of hem...get over it...

Actually it sounds like you need to get over it.

80 called me fiesty when I jokingly said I would fight him (despite the fact that IIRC he's a lot bigger than me)

Are bravado and mild abrasiveness no longer the norm on JN? If I'm offending anyone's sensibilities I can revert back to my DM persona. It's more natural for me anyways.

You've been sh*tty with me for a while. It's got nothing to do with why I'm actually voting you, the post I called garbage plus AVM's post about you setting sh*t up, that's why I voted you. But you have been a little turd lately. 

I like it.

You've been sh*tty with me for a while. It's got nothing to do with why I'm actually voting you, the post I called garbage plus AVM's post about you setting sh*t up, that's why I voted you. But you have been a little turd lately. 

I like it.

Suck a bag of dicks doofus!

csarmi, pac, crusher and darthe all burying their votes... mish has been checking in, but not voting, and anyone hear from miss lily yet?

I just voted Mish cause she is trying to steal my prince.  Only checked from my phone last night.  Just finished reading right now.  Gotta look back at a couple things before I actually vote. 

Kinda the same feeling I got when I read it. I will read it again. 

what I wouldn't give to bury my fist in your face and give you a concave head.

the game is 17 hours old and I'm at work...  stop acting like we're coming down the home stretch.

FOS this stupid Ape for displaying an eagerness to get to night.

the game is 17 hours old and I'm at work...  stop acting like we're coming down the home stretch.

A Mexican Gardener getting bludgeon to death by an Ape would dominate youtube. 

I've had a ping or two as well...hmmnn...

I like it.

I'm always sh*tty with you and Pac. It's good for you.

Stop being so self absorbed...  even though it comes naturally.

Go back to long winded posts on dialects in timbuktoo and wow us with your amazing intellect.

Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Nol, AVM, Hess, Ishy, JC, Ape

Hess (3) - 80, JiF, Wombat

Ape (1) - Pac

csarmi (1) - Darthe

Mish (1) - Crusher

Nol (1) - csarmi

Not voting: Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

No. Vic would no longer play if Christine did. 

There's that too... I believe Vic was on a long list of people sharing that point of view.

Lovely OMGUS spin.

I prodded the people who have ignored the competing trains, and 2 of you (Crusher and you) popped in from out of nowhere. 

Mission accomplished. 

Vic will be back.  Christine not sure. Ape cost us Slats if we are keeping tract.  I refuse to play with Tomshane. 

LOL, you keep saying that... yet Slats and I have actually played well together. I don't buy it... and if it is true, then he's all talk and can GF himself for being thin skinned.

Archived