Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

You were the only one voting him all day and then Hess vote Tom because Tom was implying that Hess was scum with no info. Tom also revealed during the day with no pressure. 

Here is a person pushing on Tom but going with the flow

And DPR, known town: 

Does this mean you'd support a Hess lynch?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I tried to get traction on a Hess lynch to start the day.  Where were you then? 

I had my own ideas...since then he's pinged my scumdar...I'm on the Dan train at the moment...could stay here or move to Hess and/or Verbal...what's your take on Leelou?...I can't read her...

Unofficial Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Klecko (5) - JVoR, salami, Nolderp, Leeou, Hess
Nolderp (5) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Mish, Klacko
Pac (2) - 80, Ishy

Dan (2) - JC, Verb
JVOR (1) - Darthe

Not voting (2) - Dan, Pac

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.

You pinged when you try to dumb down...that's your scum tell...then I cross check using the 8-ball...stop being jealous...unbecoming...

No, I lecture like that regardless of alignment.  Keep reaching.

I had my own ideas...since then he's pinged my scumdar...I'm on the Dan train at the moment...could stay here or move to Hess and/or Verbal...what's your take on Leelou?...I can't read her...

I think she's in the same boat as AVM.  Single person at the wedding hoping to get hooked up.  Not sure if that means town or scum though, but I'd lean town on both.

Based on what?

Your lack of content. I have no read on you. To see how you'd react. The players who are posting a lot more this game aren't pinging including Nolder who you're voting for. I find a lot of the people on Nol's train scummier.

I tend to find scum as a narrow don't my most likely townie list. But it's only D2. I'm getting there.

Dan or Hess?

Dan. I know she's normally a lower poster, but she really has not been active in the game at all and laying low is a way to stay hidden. 

Hess...could vote there, but I am not sure if he is scum yet. We know DPR was town, but I didn't like the way he was setting up the lynch on Tom if Hess flipped town. 

No, I lecture like that regardless of alignment.  Keep reaching.

Ahh, you've returned...you didn't lecture...you ridiculed...and that's my friend is your scum tell...ignoring logic...illogically offering reasons to cover mafia work.

If we're voting inactives, Pac or Dan are the right play.  Run those two up for competing trains until they get talking.  Or we could just kill Pac for the lulz, since I've missed Dan.

Thoughts on my plan?

pls no

Pac is my last hope for this game, sad as it is to say

pls no

Pac is my last hope for this game, sad as it is to say

Smash/Pac's contributions this game:

1) Smash's lone post - joke vote on Dan

2) Pac stumbles in talking about skim reading and not coming back till tomorrow

And that's it.  We should get that pig to L-1 so he can hammer himself to oblivion. 

And that's it.  We should get that pig to L-1 so he can hammer himself to oblivion. 

We haven't blind lynched Pac in a while...still...I tend to agree with Nolder on this one...without the Ape...we need Pac...especially if Hess is scum.

Your lack of content. I have no read on you. To see how you'd react. The players who are posting a lot more this game aren't pinging including Nolder who you're voting for. I find a lot of the people on Nol's train scummier.

I tend to find scum as a narrow don't my most likely townie list. But it's only D2. I'm getting there.

How am I supposed to react?  Somebody is trying to lynch me for no reason other than being inactive while I told everybody ahead of time that I would be inactive. I'm annoyed at the lack of reading comprehension. 

I don't want to be lynched obviously. The reason I don't like playing this game is I tend to get lynched too fast so I've never really gotten a chance to play out a game to get good at it. 

Seems to me that I can't win for losing. If I talk, someone tries to twist my words, If I don't talk, being inactive is scummy.

I've been trying to walk a fine line. Clearly that isn't working either. I have no guidance here. 

How am I supposed to react?  Somebody is trying to lynch me for no reason other than being inactive while I told everybody ahead of time that I would be inactive. I'm annoyed at the lack of reading comprehension. 

I don't want to be lynched obviously. The reason I don't like playing this game is I tend to get lynched too fast so I've never really gotten a chance to play out a game to get good at it. 

Seems to me that I can't win for losing. If I talk, someone tries to twist my words, If I don't talk, being inactive is scummy.

I've been trying to walk a fine line. Clearly that isn't working either. I have no guidance here. 

Stop talking about yourself...who do you find scummier...Verbal or Hess?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What's your read on Verbal?

He's not in my top 5 for townies right now. So yeah, I'd kill him. He tried saying me and Leelou just wanted night mid D1 which just wasnt the case. It was totally sloppy, and then Dan said the same thing later on which pinged. I could vote either or but to let Klecko off at the moment would be ill advised IMO. He seems flustered as to we should all just let him skate til end game.

If I see any sign of true participation if obviously back off. I'm not asking for dissertations, just some thought othe that angry OMGUS.

Stop talking about yourself...who do you find scummier...Verbal or Hess?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Of those two, I find Hess a bit more scummy but I tend to usually feel the person who is trying to be the leader the most scummy. So with that in mind, I actually would lean more toward lynching Verbal. 

I'm glad we're on the same page about where my hopes are at.

How am I supposed to react? Somebody is trying to lynch me for no reason other than being inactive while I told everybody ahead of time that I would be inactive. I'm annoyed at the lack of reading comprehension.

Bu that's the whole point. By particpating you can almost always eventually figure out if someone is bullsh*tting. If not, then you lose as town and win as scum. Then it's a good game either way.

I also have no idea what you're talking about. Like the last game u played was Star Wars and u made it to end game, where u almost sh*t the bed except for rookie Brett was there to save ur ass. Lol.

Seriously? I am voting you because I've been put into a you or me situation and I just don't care anymore

I defended you from being ran up for exactly the reason you've layed out

I don't want to lynch you I want to give you a chance but you need to either give me or yourself some breathing room otherwise I can't go for anyone BUT you

So stop making this difficult and instead of complain about how you're being attacked take the chance you actually have and CASE SOMEONE

And I mean actually case them, make yourself useful or chances of you getting out alive is slim

It doesn't matter if someone twists your words because if you've cased effectively and you still get lynched we'll go back and put pressure on the people who twisted your words

Don't be afraid to die if it gets us scum, that's amateur sh*t

The best defense if offense. Go case someone, vote someone, nudge someone, whatever.

Archived