Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Klecko at all.  I know someone said they were gone for the weekend, so I'm wondering if they're still gone?  Nol hasn't changed as my top scummy subject.

Hi. What do you think of some of the other players? 

1. Leelou - Playing it semi safe but as bored as I am apparently. No read.
2. Verb - Leaning towards town.
3. Klecko - No idea. Probably town as frustrated as he appears to be.
4. Halia - Playing what I would call a typical scum game. Lurking, commenting only when necessary. Controlled and calculated votes. I think scum but Ishy has her back for some reason.
5. Salami - Town I think. He tends to say outrageous stuff and die early as scum imo.
6. Jetscode - Laying low but that's on meta so no read really. I think it's time he stopped hiding behind his magic 8ball though.
7. Hess - Town probably. One of the few people talking sense imo.
8. Mish - On her lurky ass meta. Can't read. Would policy lynch just as an attempt to get her to change her play style.
9. Ishy - Town. Has whack ass ideas about the game but I'm confident in my read.
10. Smash Pac - My only hope.
11. AwesomeVM - Gonna say town. If he's scum I think he's playing a good game. Staying active but not pinging either.
12. Lovely Lilly - Seems to have it out for me. Not sure if it's payback for the pressure I gave her early in the game or if she's scum or what. Gonna give her a slight scum read but am not totally confident in it.
13. DAN. - Absent. Needs to be lynched ASAP.
14. J80 - Seems town to me although was being dumb and going after Hess based on newbcake Shane's word as doctor.
17. JVOR - Seems to only come around when people call his name. I don't like it but as I understand it he's a busy guy so hey w/e. What I'm wondering is why he never says anything about Dan. Aren't they a couple? Doesn't he find it weird she's MIA? That doesn't sit well with me.
18. Nolder - Town.
19. Darthe - Leaning scum.

I just don't care anymore

4. Halia - Playing what I would call a typical scum game. Lurking, commenting only when necessary. Controlled and calculated votes. I think scum but Ishy has her back for some reason.
5. Salami - Town I think. He tends to say outrageous stuff and die early as scum imo.
6. Jetscode - Laying low but that's on meta so no read really. I think it's time he stopped hiding behind his magic 8ball though.
8. Mish - On her lurky ass meta. Can't read. Would policy lynch just as an attempt to get her to change her play style.
9. Ishy - Town. Has whack ass ideas about the game but I'm confident in my read.
11. AwesomeVM - Gonna say town. If he's scum I think he's playing a good game. Staying active but not pinging either.
12. Lovely Lilly - Seems to have it out for me. Not sure if it's payback for the pressure I gave her early in the game or if she's scum or what. Gonna give her a slight scum read but am not totally confident in it.
14. J80 - Seems town to me although was being dumb and going after Hess based on newbcake Shane's word as doctor.
17. JVOR - Seems to only come around when people call his name. I don't like it but as I understand it he's a busy guy so hey w/e. What I'm wondering is why he never says anything about Dan. Aren't they a couple? Doesn't he find it weird she's MIA? That doesn't sit well with me.
18. Nolder - Town.

Riiiiight.

That little fury from JC pinged like crazy. Keeping my vote on Klecko for now. Don't trust any women in this game. Liking the nerds. Gay wedding is messing w me.

So you think I'm probably not scum and you suspect others more but you are keeping your vote on me?

That doesn't make sense. 

Riiiiight.

GFY

I said I don't care not I'm an a$$hole who jumps ship on a game when it get's too hard

I'm here to play it out but unless things turn around I barely give a **** who's being lynched

I don't know Klecko at all.  I know someone said they were gone for the weekend, so I'm wondering if they're still gone?  Nol hasn't changed as my top scummy subject.

I was the one who was gone for the weekend, told everybody ahead of time now Hess wants to lynch me for not participating even though I am....

I was the one who was gone for the weekend, told everybody ahead of time now Hess wants to lynch me for not participating even though I am....

You're not though. You did nothing before leaving and you came back complaining about people voting you.

That's not a contribution to the game. Tell us what you think of everyone like I did if you can't be bothered to actually case them.

Give us an idea of what you think about the game.

So you think I'm probably not scum and you suspect others more but you are keeping your vote on me?

That doesn't make sense.

Well, I have Town leans and Scum leans, fyi you're not on my town lean, so looking at the trains, more scummy leans on Nol's train, who is also a town lean. No read is just as bad as a scum read for me on D2 as I tend to work opposite... Find the townies and work backwards.

Low post count. Rather lynch Verbal. Dan's could help this game...but not if we let her coast...

Unvote. Vote Dan.

Time to make this happen. I've been scum with her before and she played it exactly like she's playing it now. And with all the names being thrown around, she seems to be the only one most everyone agrees on.

I'm voting you to see the reaction and all you're doing is having a meltdown and making sh*t up about always dying early in other games from 5 years ago.

18. Nolder - Town.

I appreciate the effort.  Obviously Klecko gets frustrated with just a little pressure...but if you think's he's probably town...and Dan needing lynched ASAP...why not join me on the Dan Xpress...I mean seriously...we're talking a gay marriage mafia...the fake man has to be scum...make sense?

Unvote. Vote Dan.

Time to make this happen. I've been scum with her before and she played it exactly like she's playing it now. And with all the names being thrown around, she seems to be the only one most everyone agrees on.

unvote vote Dan

About time!

Ahh, you've returned...you didn't lecture...you ridiculed...and that's my friend is your scum tell...ignoring logic...illogically offering reasons to cover mafia work.

You have no idea what my tell is.  Are you just arguing with me to give the appearance of townie effort?

You have no idea what my tell is.  Are you just arguing with me to give the appearance of townie effort?

I think you're town. 

Magic 8-ball or Leelou.  Who has the unbiased opinion?

If anything, the fact Leelou wants to keep you around pretty much means Leelou is Town.

Official Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Klecko (2) -  salami, Nolderp
Nolderp (5) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Mish, Klacko
Pac (1) - 80, 

Dan (5) - JC, Verb, Ishy, Hess, Leelou
JVOR (1) - Darthe

Hellyeah (1) - JVOR

Not voting (2) - Dan, Pac

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.

Magic 8-ball or Leelou.  Who has the unbiased opinion?

If anything, the fact Leelou wants to keep you around pretty much means Leelou is Town.

Hah. Yeah. my strongest town read is definitely Leelou at this point. As for Dan, i'm willing to go there but I'd give her a chance to respond first. I tend to reserve judgement on her cause I don't want you to all to be herp derp he said she's scum and lynch her for it when I could be wrong.

Archived