the c patch

bitonti

Rex is not perfect, obviously. One of my beefs with rex is no captains. How can this team win games without a captain? It is a football team at the end of the day. It's not rocket science. 

Rex made a terrible mistake by assigning the C patch (and having it blow up in his face). That doesn't mean the team doesn't have leadership.

JMO the real captains of the Jets last year were probably Cro on D and Mangold on offense. 

the Jets players should be allowed to elect their own captains. They are grown ass men. 

The thing about the Jets, is it's always guys from other franchises who turn into the leaders. Its as if its a culture shock getting here.

Thomas Jones

Tomlinson

Woody

Colon

Cro even

Who's the last guy the Jets drafted who turned into an actual leader?

Rex is not perfect, obviously. One of my beefs with rex is no captains. How can this team win games without a captain? It is a football team at the end of the day. It's not rocket science. 

Rex made a terrible mistake by assigning the C patch (and having it blow up in his face). That doesn't mean the team doesn't have leadership.

JMO the real captains of the Jets last year were probably Cro on D and Mangold on offense. 

the Jets players should be allowed to elect their own captains. They are grown ass men. 

BWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA... how can this team win games without a head coach and quarterback is the question. You want an iron-on "C". LOL

Uh, OK.

Is there a link or something you want us to click?

Oh, yeah, thanks for the commentary.

What no breast or leg men?

Archived