Sport Science: Butt Fumble

CobraVerde

You think that it's a coincidence that this sh*t comes out today? Jets = Joke of the NFL, let that sink in as a fan of this franchise for a bit. I highly advice all of you not to bother arguing with others this year and sit back and let it all play out. The more straight dogging we keep getting the more im rooting for this team...

I have rooted for the Jets through every failed era, administration head coach GM and owner and I'm not about to stop now. I have gotten into fistfights over the Jets and taunting thereof with Miami fans AND Patriots fans. I have the bruises to show my faith, they never seem to do anything to live up to it.

You think that it's a coincidence that this sh*t comes out today? Jets = Joke of the NFL, let that sink in as a fan of this franchise for a bit. I highly advice all of you not to bother arguing with others this year and sit back and let it all play out. The more straight dogging we keep getting the more im rooting for this team...

The problem with the team is that they just aren't a "likeable" bunch.   Maybe that changes this year but last season was painful with Sanchez the entitled, Bart Scott who was all hot air, and Holmes the prima donna. 

Geno Smith is not a likeable guy either.   Maybe he lights it up and earns his attitude but so far I am rooting for Simms to Spadola and for Rex to start 2-0 and go full buddy when he tells the whole world to kiss his ass.  

I have rooted for the Jets through every failed era, administration head coach GM and owner and I'm not about to stop now. I have gotten into fistfights over the Jets and taunting thereof with Miami fans AND Patriots fans. I have the bruises to show my faith, they never seem to do anything to live up to it.

thats bc you bleed green.... and thats what makes jet fans, jet fans....we ride or die with our team...even if it means punching a dumb dolphin fan in the face along the way....we ain't no bitches wearing turquoise thats fo sho. 

But doesn't the video attempt to more or less exonerate him?

I'm not watching it because I refuse to give ESPN even a second of my time but just the fact that they made it is annoying. If it weren't for ESPN showing that play incessantly, the vast majority of people would have forgotten all about it by now. ESPN is more responsible for the Jets "circus" image than even the Jets.

When was the last time anyone mentioned Manti Teo's fake girlfriend, can you imagine, however, had the Jets drafted him?

I did decide at the beginning of this off season, with Woody's ridiculous statements about the Tebow situation, that i would not buy any more Jet merchandise for the time being.

But I am a Jet fan, and I just hope we can live long enough to see the Jets get out of this situation that reminds me of nothing so much as Edgar Allen Poe's short story A Descent into the Maelstrom.  Well, for all its terror, the story did have a sort of happy ending.  Heh.

I still wear my Jets hoody when I walk the dog I just stopped washing it.

I wear mine to work. I'm in it right now (only acceptable because I can't find a sweater that doesn't look like a 90 year old should be wearing it, and it's like the arctic in here).

Archived