Redskins vs Eagles game thread

Blackout

Foles can run it just fine. This offense is spicy and the league loves it. There's a reason why this 4 win Philly team is on MNF 

I kind of hope this is a flash in the pan.  I don't like college football. 

Also, Foles can't run.  Take away the threat of Vick taking off and this doesn't work so well.

Shady Mccoy when healthy is a top 10 player in the league

He's a stud, but last year's woes were more due to that all-time horrendous offensive line they had than injury, at least from what I saw.  They're giving Vick time to throw the ball and thus opening up a lot for him.  The exact opposite is happening with washington right now and alfred morris.  Not taking anything away from Shady, he's a beast, but that oline is a heck of a lot improved since last year.

We may be seeing the end of the 300+ LB, DL guy if offenses become more like this. There's no point to having Casey Hampton or Vinc Wilfork if this become prevalent.You cannot sub much agaisnt this. And we might see teams run nickel and dime as base, or at least play more mobile, fast LBs and safeties instead of big boys.Never understood when the Jets play some of those huge DL teams why they run right at them. it's playing toa defense's strength.

Archived