The Pig Was Ripe for the Slaughter

Lupz27

But the Jets forgot to bring the ******* knives, what a joke, even worse is watching Rex celebrate a missed FG at the end of the half like it was a game winner missed, WTF!

He wants to win the game.  The Jets have kept it close, and if they run a little more to keep the heat off Geno, they have a shot.  I'm not going to get angry at a HC for being happy to have a better chance to win a game on the road against a team that wins the division every season.

Jets recievers have killed them...early fumble from Hill on long pass, and Gates not holding on to the TD.  Not gonna put these things on anyone but the receivers.

Geno hasn't hurt the Jets, but he didn't do the team any favors by missing those 3 throws.

Jets D has nothing to do with it, Mayock.

Both teams front sevens performed well.  Both teams OL performed ok, but the DLs/LBs won more than they lost.  The Pats WRs other than Edelman, and having no TE able to go down the field completely killed their offense.  The Jets offensive problems were a mixture of Geno and the WRs.

I think in both cases (Geno, Pats WRs) you will see improvement over the season.

He wants to win the game.  The Jets have kept it close, and if they run a little more to keep the heat off Geno, they have a shot.  I'm not going to get angry at a HC for being happy to have a better chance to win a game on the road against a team that wins the division every season.

If he wants to win the game, maybe he should have somebody returning punts when the other team is punting from their own end zone.

Pathetic.

If he wants to win the game, maybe he should have somebody returning punts when the other team is punting from their own end zone.

Pathetic.

So, because mistakes were made, he should not be happy when something good happens?  Got it.

Archived