Sanchez Statement

jay_psg

"I'm very disappointed that I can't be out there to help my team on the field, but I'll continue to help our team in whatever capacity I can,'' Sanchez said in the statement. "I want to thank Dr. [Ken] Montgomery, Dr. Andrews, Dr. [Joseph] Burns and Jets trainer John Melody for helping me through this process and advising me along the way. All doctors expect a full recovery and I look forward to getting back on the field. Until then, go Jets!

Everything said and done, he had the job on a platter for the first 4 years. With all the adversities of crappy coordinators and no weapons, all he needed to do was show some promise and spark and Idzik might not have even drafted Geno. Instead his play went downhill so fast, I saw the highlights from his year 1 thru 4 , I can clearly see he regressed in year 3 and 4. 

All doctors expect a full recovery and I look forward to getting back on the field. Until then, go Jets!

So, it's "go Jets" until he gets back onto the field.  After he does, it is no longer "go Jets" because he'll be playing for someone else.

Odd that his agent would let that slip-up through when proofreading.  Or maybe neither of them care, which is certainly understandable.

Archived