New York Jets: Taste of the NFL

Mo Lew

Anyone go to this last night?  My wife bought me tickets, its was pretty awesome.  Met a bunch of the players and ate good food.  You were also able to get autographs on anything your heart desired.

Got a chance to talk to Idzik for a couple minutes, I asked him if he was surprised at how good we were doing and he responded with, "wait til we get some more talent in here, its gonna be a good time."  I was shocked with the honesty.

Here are some pics:

Anyone go to this last night?  My wife bought me tickets, its was pretty awesome.  Met a bunch of the players and ate good food.  You were also able to get autographs on anything your heart desired.

Got a chance to talk to Idzik for a couple minutes, I asked him if he was surprised at how good we were doing and he responded with, "wait til we get some more talent in here, its gonna be a good time."  I was shocked with the honesty.

Here are some pics:

He was referring to Darrell Bevell. 

My wife surprised me, I'm a lucky man.

At the end of the event they had an auction for:

Dinner with Mangold

Superbowl tickets

Charter a plane to miami, field passes and return flight

The dinner went for 8k (for 2)

the tickets went for 5.5k per ticket

and the charter went for 8k (for 2)

The guy who bought the dinner got shafted, if my wife wanst there I might've been heading to Miami in dec. :winking0001:

I didnt take a pic with him but Austin Howard is a giant man.  He looks like he came out of big world in Super Mario. He made everyone else look small.

Zach Sudfeld was there too, tall guy but small hands and kinda lanky.

Here are some pics:

Did any of the players try to stick you with a $50k dinner bill?

Archived