Miami vs. Tampa Bay game

faba

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Satisfying loss. From the looks of it the Jets match up very well against Miami. Strength of our team is the D-Line; weakness of Miami's team is the O-Line. Looking good for our 2 meetings with them.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Tannehill did manage to complete something like 11 straight passes on the TD drive before the half. The Jets' secondary is roughly that shredable, too. If they get the no-huddle short passing game going, they can be dangerous.

That said, I hate them and hope they lose the rest of their games this year.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Tannehill did manage to complete something like 11 straight passes on the TD drive before the half. The Jets' secondary is roughly that shredable, too. If they get the no-huddle short passing game going, they can be dangerous.

Agreed on the pass coverage.  But with 2 yards rushing in the game chances are eventually our front 7 catch up to tannehill.

Agree about our secondary. I just feel heading into our games vs miami the matchup favors the Jets, doesn't necessarily mean we win especially because of our deficiencies on offense. But I still think the matchup favors us atm.

We are going to want them to beat the Pats and maybe the Chargers and Steelers.

Mike Wallace looks like a bust signing....and Dion Jordan looks like a bust himself.

Wallace is a very good player, but there was literally no way he'd live up to that contract. I still don't understand how his agents duped Ireland into signing that, coming off his worst year in the pros since his rookie year and even then, his rookie year was more explosive. He had a HOF QB throwing him the ball and once teams started to focus on him being the guy and not letting him beat them deep, he put up middling numbers. Still can't believe he got that contract. Same thing will happen to Antonio Brown if he decides to leave. 

Wallace is a very good player, but there was literally no way he'd live up to that contract. I still don't understand how his agents duped Ireland into signing that, coming off his worst year in the pros since his rookie year and even then, his rookie year was more explosive. He had a HOF QB throwing him the ball and once teams started to focus on him being the guy and not letting him beat them deep, he put up middling numbers. Still can't believe he got that contract. Same thing will happen to Antonio Brown if he decides to leave. 

Brown's more versatile than Wallace. Brown on the Pats would be the ultimate pain in the ass....Wallace is just meh to me.

Brown's more versatile than Wallace. Brown on the Pats would be the ultimate pain in the ass....Wallace is just meh to me.

Depends on what you want in a receiver I suppose. You're right, Brown on the Pats would be absolutely brutal: he's a more explosive and athletic Welker, whereas Wallace in his first three years in the league was possibly the most explosive and best deep threat in the league.  Both are great assets, but seemingly Wallace's game is easier to contain.

Archived