Fan Falls at Jets vs Buffalo game (merged)

CobraVerde

Any fool who does what that guy did gets no sympathy from me worst part is he fell on an innocent bystander who got hurt worse than he did.

Yep

This kind of ridiculously stupid, immature, drunken  behavior, will in the near future get tail gating banned.  

And yes the poor slob he landed on is hurt worst then him.  What a law suit he's got though 

Jail time.  And pay medical expenses for those he hurt.  Effing dumbass

For who?  The Bills owner?

When you own a saloon and a patron gets ripped drunk in your place, goes out and kills someone, as the owner, you are responsible for serving an intoxicated person.  Law suits like that happen all the time.  BIG ONES.

If the person who is landed on is seriously hurt, this could cost the Bills, and perhaps the NFL millions.   Eventually there is going to be a major tragedy involving drunks, that is going to cost mega millions.

In the very near future the NFL is going to have to decide between the millions the alcohol concessions bring in, their public image, and law suits.  

Before they ban alcohol in the stadium, they will ban tail gates.  No profit there, and that is where the bulk of the drinking takes place.

I suspect this will happen very soon.  So enjoy the tail gates while you can

For who?  The Bills owner?

When you own a saloon and a patron gets ripped drunk in your place, goes out and kills someone, as the owner, you are responsible for serving an intoxicated person.  Law suits like that happen all the time.  BIG ONES.

If the person who is landed on is seriously hurt, this could cost the Bills, and perhaps the NFL millions.   Eventually there is going to be a major tragedy involving drunks, that is going to cost mega millions.

In the very near future the NFL is going to have to decide between the millions the alcohol concessions bring in, their public image, and law suits.  

Before they ban alcohol in the stadium, they will ban tail gates.  No profit there, and that is where the bulk of the drinking takes place.

I suspect this will happen very soon.  So enjoy the tail gates while you can

i think you said it tho. There is a great defense to say its not the nfls fault because he probably got hammered at the tailgate. People do stupid stuff but rarely do bars get sued unless its complete negligence

hes probably gonna be thrown in jail tho and im sure the people (if any hurt) will sue him

The innocent injured bystander will claim the Bills and the NFL fostered an unsafe environment my allowing an unsupervised drunken idiot to launch himself from the stands.   Not having an inebriated boob fall on you from the sky isn't such an unreasonable expectation.

Yep

This kind of ridiculously stupid, immature, drunken  behavior, will in the near future get tail gating banned.  

I see this in the near future. NFL Gameday xp has gone way down hill in the past 5 years. its more fun watching the game on tv now.

Archived