Get a real f@@@ing quarterback

jgb

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally care about nothing else. Please make our losses watchable at least. Sign someone like cutler and worry about the other stuff afterward. Enough is enough.

Wait 2 more years after the next HC goes 2-14 in the 2015 season, Woody Johnson throws a blank check on Bill O'Brien's desk, and he accepts the offer, and drafts his prodigy QB from Penn St. Christian Hackenberg, and all will finally be right in New York Jets land!

Wait 2 more years after the next HC goes 2-14 in the 2015 season, Woody Johnson throws a blank check on Bill O'Brien's desk, and he accepts the offer, and drafts his prodigy QB from Penn St. Christian Hackenberg, and all will finally be right in New York Jets land!

That's the thing about being a jets fan: the future is always brighter than today too bad the future is always tomorrow

Austin Collie better than any WR we have on the roster COME ON MAN  Nelson and Salas were picked up off the street HIll is a bust

Yeah because collie has been burning it up since he left colts. he is only better in your mind because his stats were better under a real qb. Wonder what Vincent jackson would be doing under a rookie. Oh wait...

Yeah because collie has been burning it up since he left colts. he is only better in your mind because his stats were better under a real qb. Wonder what Vincent jackson would be doing under a rookie. Oh wait...

Salas Nelson Hill Holmes only decent WR is Kerley and he would be a #3-#4 on most teams.

Disagree even Manning wouldn't sign here with the WRs we had on the roster

Josh mccown wouldnt sign here but that isn't the question it was would manning have five games sub 5.0 qbr and the only answer is of course not

Given how long you have rooted for this team you are forgiven for not being able to objectively evaluate a qb

How long have you been rooting for this team don't ignore the question after Joe Namath left the best QB since Namath has been Ken O'Brien what does that tell you?

This thread has made me realize we just need to find an in his prime Manning and we'll be good. Get it done Idzik

Or any of the 30 other current starters and about half the backups in the league if you're happy with any upgrade

How long have you been rooting for this team don't ignore the question after Joe Namath left the best QB since Namath has been Ken O'Brien what does that tell you?

Which question? How long have i been rooting for the team? Or what does kenny o being the best since Namath tell me?

Archived