Kellen Winslow Jr Charged With Possession Of Synthetic Marijuana

JetNation

Doesn't seem like it will be illegal much longer.

Well I stand by what I wrote.  It still shocks me what some people will write.  We have had requests made to delete posts because of:

• Divorce proceedings
  • Child custody cases
  • PR firms just looking to clean up somebodys reputation
  • Family fights

And more...

We don't delete posts.  Unless someone comes to us with a court order or something like that, which has never happened, the post will stand.  I say that because, again, I see people admitting to doing things that are illegal and it surprises me.  And with history as my guide, I know that people come back to us later on and say, he I am going for a new job, can you clean things up for me.

Nope.  :)

Well I stand by what I wrote.  It still shocks me what some people will write.  We have had requests made to delete posts because of:

• Divorce proceedings
  • Child custody cases
  • Family fights

And more...

We don't delete posts.  Unless someone comes to us with a court order or something like that, which has never happened, the post will stand.  I say that because, again, I see people admitting to doing things that are illegal and it surprises me.  And with history as my guide, I know that people come back to us later on and say, he I am going for a new job, can you clean things up for me.

Nope.   :)

Is drinking Coors Lite before noon illegal?

Just get the vapor pen.  Keep it in your top pocket all day.  

That the same thing as the THC oil? Everybody that I run into from out West says it's everywhere and phenomenal, but gets you pretty f*cked up. I like smoking as much as the next guy and even though I don't smoke enough for it to matter, I personally would rather not be inhaling anything that's been burned, just for health purposes. 

That the same thing as the THC oil? Everybody that I run into from out West says it's everywhere and phenomenal, but gets you pretty f*cked up. I like smoking as much as the next guy and even though I don't smoke enough for it to matter, I personally would rather not be inhaling anything that's been burned, just for health purposes. 

Those E pens are legit but if you're not an experienced smoker, its like High School high all over again

• Divorce proceedings
  • Child custody cases
  • Family fights

And more...

Nope.   :)

The internet is forever.

Well, there is both....and my friend has both.  The vapor pen for the THC oil is pretty bad ass sht......no smell and you are LIT afterwards.......the vapor pen for regular bud is a little bit bulkier but easily fits in your top pocket and nobody gives it a second look which is what my friend has told me.....only downfall is it leaves a little bit of a smell and the pen cost my friend 300.  The pen for the oil only cost my friend 50 bucks.

Both get the job done though from what my friend has told me....my friend has less access to THC oil bc he doesn't live out West so my friend uses the v.pen for his regular bud more often.  Both are great replacements for burning J's..... or burning anything for that matter.......according to what my friend has told me, of course.

* I am in no way the person referred to as my friend in the above post*

Archived