NIKE only picks winners

joewillie78

Curse of the swoosh man: Oscar Pistorious, Marion Jones, Justin Gatling, Lance Armstrong, Tiger, Kobe. Either you're cheating at your sport or on your wife. Nike. Just do it.  

Or shooting your fiance with a shotgun.

CURSE, Tiger won 14 majors, Mike won 6 rings, Lebron has 2 and counting, Kobe has 2 rings. How do we get this curse?

Oh yeah, trade up for Johnny Jet.

C'mon man, no need to bring that into the football forum. I need to have some sort of safe haven from that nonsense..

The only good thing that's coming from the Knicks' abomination is that I have my medical boards to take in June, so in a way, they're doing me a favor so that I can study.   You think Melo goes out to Chicago or stays?  I think if you're a knicks fan you might be hoping for him not to re-up, just tank next year and enter '15 with an actual plan.

C'mon man, no need to bring that into the football forum. I need to have some sort of safe haven from that nonsense..

The only good thing that's coming from the Knicks' abomination is that I have my medical boards to take in June, so in a way, they're doing me a favor so that I can study.   You think Melo goes out to Chicago or stays?  I think if you're a knicks fan you might be hoping for him not to re-up, just tank next year and enter '15 with an actual plan.

I think Melo stays personally. Apparently Mills met with Phil today. God knows.

Curse of the swoosh man: Oscar Pistorious, Marion Jones, Justin Gatling, Lance Armstrong, Tiger, Kobe. Either you're cheating at your sport or on your wife. Nike. Just do it.  

Don't forget Vick, ARod, and Pacquiao, who for some reason has gotten a pass despite being a notoriously corrupt piece of sh*t.

not sure if this is an oscar pistorius comment but I kinda feel like this guy didn't mean to do it. With all the abductions and kidnappings in that part of the world, it's easy to believe he thought it was a home invader. just my two cents. 

not sure if this is an oscar pistorius comment but I kinda feel like this guy didn't mean to do it. With all the abductions and kidnappings in that part of the world, it's easy to believe he thought it was a home invader. just my two cents.

It was. And nothing about that drunk women beater makes me think he did anything else but knowingly shoot her. I hope I'm wrong, I loved his story, but from his checkered background and the whole scenario it just seems unlikely.

Archived