Its not easy being green.

joewilly12

The Jets could be Rex,Woody or Idzik.

The Jets supposedly wanted Revis back but in reality it was only Rex and not Idzik and Woody.

And even if true, our GM giving Rex exactly what he wants is what got us into a mess in the first place.  Tannenbaum leaned far too heavily on Rex.  So who cares if we missed out on Revis?  Make it work, Rex.  You're the defensive genius.

Link?

Again im not going to waste my time.

Last season we were 8-8 im looking forward to equal or worse results this upcoming season.

In free agency the Jets failed to improve this team with all the cap money they could have used.

45 years and counting..............

just for the record, I never wanted DRC at all. but It doesn't really matter what I want, its what idzik wants. and as far as I can tell, idzik wanted an upgrade at cb. he just couldn't pull it off for one reason or another. this is what concerns me

It seems to me the only guy we really wanted was Davis. At the end of the day, we lost out on him. That's unfortunate but I'm not going to kill Idzik when Davis stayed with his former team which happened to be a contender. It's not like Davis picked another outside team over the Jets. He chose to stay put... Can't fault him.

Last season we were 8-8 im looking forward to equal or worse results this upcoming season.

In free agency the Jets failed to improve this team with all the cap money they could have used.

Do you really think the rest of us don't know this and need to be reminded?

Yes, don't waste your time, because you have no plan that would put a contender out on the field without hurting our long-term prospects.  Go root for someone else. 

It seems to me the only guy we really wanted was Davis. At the end of the day, we lost out on him. That's unfortunate but I'm not going to kill Idzik when Davis stayed with his former team which happened to be a contender. It's not like Davis picked another outside team over the Jets. He chose to stay put... Can't fault him.

This guy gets it.

And if Davis is the only guy the Jets thought was worth a big FA contract, why do some people expect them to automatically drill down for overpriced players they didn't really care for in the first place?   It's called having a plan and sticking to it, no matter what the fallout is.  

The guy Idzik wanted was Vontae Davis, and unfortunately Davis wanted to stay in Indy.  Pretty simple.  I don't see why Idzik should get killed over that.

I half agree. davis was plan A. for sure. but once he was out. the jets turned to plan B, which was DRC.  the jets scheduled a visit,had DRC take a physical, and offered him a contract, and if we are using tony Pauline references, made a last ditch effort to sign the guy. to me, that constitutes wanting DRC as well

And if Davis is the only guy the Jets thought was worth a big FA contract, why do some people expect them to automatically drill down for overpriced players they didn't really care for in the first place?   It's called having a plan and sticking to it, no matter what the fallout is.  

mostro, not all plans are good plans. hitler had a plan

Archived