Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never tell an intelligent woman that she isn't.  She'll remember forever.  You put that evil on yourself, Ricky Bobby.

You are on point this game, sea chicken

Just sheeping here. 

If you're scum right now I'm really, really bad at this game.  Like worse than everyone thinks I am bad.

The bold was because I feel like one of you is scum.  Call it the "plug" in a mathematical equation.  Doesn't mean I'm not wrong, but I feel pretty reasonable about my conclusion right now.

But....I like this post.  A lot.  Enough to make me lean Wombat for the scum, and moves him solidly out of the undecided category.  Also, my push on Ape isn't going anywhere right now, but it'll force him to play more carefully if he's scum and not clog the thread with misdirection....which is good.

Unvote

Vote: Wombat

Fair enough -- I do the same thing, I just was curious why one wasn't certain but the other was.

Just curious (and you may have said so already) -- what's your read on Leelou right now?

If you're scum right now I'm really, really bad at this game.  Like worse than everyone thinks I am bad.

I feel the same about you.  Like, if you're scum, I'll crawl into a hole for a long time.  Hess-AVM-80.  Townie Agents of Chaos.  Let's do this, motherf***ers.

Unofficial Vote Count

Wombat (8) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM, Verbal, Jim Morrison

Pac (3) - 80, Leelou, Hess

Verb (3) - Crush, Ape, Wombat

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Lia

Not Voting (2) - JiF, Hally

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

So yeah, page 12 actually. FML

Thanks, I just saw it because of this guy. Nah, it's me I'm scum. Pac and hess are my team members let me live day 1 and I'll tell you the rest one a day. Quid pro quo.

The real answer is I'm not confident in any of it just my initial read. I want to be able to come back endgame and see how accurate my initial read was.

I take it this was the answer to my question? 

Makes sense then, I guess...I was just curious why if you had 2 people that you were sure on, why did you vote for a player that was on your list for 1 of the 2 that could be scum.

Considering the game is now 42 pages deep, I'm assuming this is an non-issue and the town has moved on but never a fan of playing that way.  You're either convicted or your not. 

So yeah, page 12 actually. FML

I take it this was the answer to my question?

Makes sense then, I guess...I was just curious why if you had 2 people that you were sure on, why did you vote for a player that was on your list for 1 of the 2 that could be scum.

Considering the game is now 42 pages deep, I'm assuming this is an non-issue and the town has moved on but never a fan of playing that way. You're either convicted or your not.

I don't agree with you at all. To the point where I don't even respect your right to have an opinion on the matter. You're just wrong. The whole point to this game is that everything goes. Whatever you can do or use to gain information or sway opinion is on the table and an option. I'd vote for somebody I thought was town as town or scum as scum if I thought it was the smart long term play.

Current Vote Count:

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Lia

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (8) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM, Verb, Lizard

Deadline in 21 hours

Why are you bringing up nonsense that makes no sense at this point in time? Save the posts that interest you and then respond if appropriate when you catch up. I played like a dickhead and ape fought with everyone while looking scummy... Or not depending on who you ask. We don't need a rehash. Especially not of ape's short stories.

Current Vote Count:

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Lia

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (8) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM, Verb, Lizard

Deadline in 21 hours

I think the scum team is a little late to hop off Verbal's train. I wouldn't be surprised if wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat turns out scum that 2/3 or even 3/3 guys voting for Verbal here are scum.

Its day one and I started a sh*tstorm

Bitches

Would you elaborate on the NL vote after DPR confirmed there are mafia, and also the low post count? You haven't said anything in defense of the NL or much in general, and just wondering why.

Would you elaborate on the NL vote after DPR confirmed there are mafia, and also the low post count? You haven't said anything in defense of the NL or much in general, and just wondering why.

Because he's learned that when you don't say anything, people ignore you.  I've been asking him that question for 3 days but no one cares.

I don't agree with you at all. To the point where I don't even respect your right to have an opinion on the matter. You're just wrong. The whole point to this game is that everything goes. Whatever you can do or use to gain information or sway opinion is on the table and an option. I'd vote for somebody I thought was town as town or scum as scum if I thought it was the smart long term play.

I think you're a ******* emo bitch moron, but you dont hear me complaining.  faggot

Why are you bringing up nonsense that makes no sense at this point in time? Save the posts that interest you and then respond if appropriate when you catch up. I played like a dickhead and ape fought with everyone while looking scummy... Or not depending on who you ask. We don't need a rehash. Especially not of ape's short stories.

The whole point to this game is that everything goes.

you stupid ******* pussy

Does his play give you any indication of his affiliation?

Initially I thought sloppy town trying to be smarter than everyone..  but it's been 3 days or whatever and he's still not said anything.  I've seen him make these kind of moves as scum then just crawl back into hiding.  I tried to shine a light on it but Verb, Ape, and Nolder would rather have a circle jerk.

Initially I thought sloppy town trying to be smarter than everyone.. but it's been 3 days or whatever and he's still not said anything. I've seen him make these kind of moves as scum then just crawl back into hiding. I tried to shine a light on it but Verb, Ape, and Nolder would rather have a circle jerk.

When I was scum with Smash, he specifically tried to stay out of the thread. But, this strategy has been bizarre. He still posted much more in the Aliens game.

Initially I thought sloppy town trying to be smarter than everyone..  but it's been 3 days or whatever and he's still not said anything.  I've seen him make these kind of moves as scum then just crawl back into hiding.  I tried to shine a light on it but Verb, Ape, and Nolder would rather have a circle jerk.

Meh, my read on Smash flipped after discussing it on the thread for a while.  I think it was Nolder that changed my mind on it.

Just curious (and you may have said so already) -- what's your read on Leelou right now?

I did address this before - I'm slightly suspicious of her based on her lack of interaction with me and general indifference to what's going on.

I think you're a ******* emo bitch moron, but you dont hear me complaining. faggot

The whole point to this game is that everything goes.

you stupid ******* pussy

Bro, have you had your coffee yet? You seem a little cranky. You'd probably have more self esteem if you could see your penis again. I'm a certified personal trainer if you want. I'll give you the jn discount. 130% of usual price.

Meh, my read on Smash flipped after discussing it on the thread for a while. I think it was Nolder that changed my mind on it.

I did address this before - I'm slightly suspicious of her based on her lack of interaction with me and general indifference to what's going on.

What convinced you exactly on Smash?

When I was scum with Smash, he specifically tried to stay out of the thread. But, this strategy has been bizarre. He still posted much more in the Aliens game.

He always is low volume out of the gate but he's not usually the center of attention either.  What's odd to me is that he's letting everyone answer why he did what he did instead of explaining himself.  He's bullheaded and doesn't like anyone put words in his mouth.  Yet here he is..  sipping tea and eating crumpets while people spazz out.

What convinced you exactly on Smash?

When Nolder starting thinking about the NL and actually voted it, I reconsidered the whole idea and tried to imagine how Smash would go at it if he was a townie....and came to the conclusion that I was nowhere as sure as I thought I was.  So I'm going with a very slight town lean on him as a result.  My town read on Nolder helped sway me on that.

He always is low volume out of the gate but he's not usually the center of attention either.  What's odd to me is that he's letting everyone answer why he did what he did instead of explaining himself.  He's bullheaded and doesn't like anyone put words in his mouth.  Yet here he is..  sipping tea and eating crumpets while people spazz out.

This is a pretty good callout, but I think it is too early to assume that.  Smash hasn't really gotten back into the game since he posted those few times about NL, responded to me, and then bounced.

2 things while I can post (in training for a cellular company tech support job that's breaking my brain and I'm very limited on when I can get on my phone). I tried unvoting like 5 or so pages ago (last night basically) but I guess I did it wrong? Trying again Unvote .

Since Ape is asking me about Verb and logic, etc. I'll spend my free time tonight rereading the thread (after my other game, deadline is sooner) even if it means no sleep so I can make a post that I feel good about and not lazy.

And I just like smoking, I don't generally drink because I'm responsible for the baby at night (he's just about 9 months now). But I plan on taking a night this weekend to get drunk and post inappropriately.

And I just like smoking, I don't generally drink because I'm responsible for the baby at night (he's just about 9 months now). But I plan on taking a night this weekend to get drunk and post inappropriately.

1. Baby

2. Baby

3. Sleeping

4. Mafia

5. Smoking and drinking, or as we have come to know it, "Noldering".

This is a pretty good callout, but I think it is too early to assume that.  Smash hasn't really gotten back into the game since he posted those few times about NL, responded to me, and then bounced.

Advanced Mafia™

Archived