Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deal is people are saying you are town because you derped on something Ape and I saw 4869345 years ago.

Because I reacted honestly and in the moment. You and Ape decided to play it cool and keep it mostly to yourselves and hint about it.

idk what to tell you, next time make a scene.

So this is what happened that I'm just trying to clarify:

You posted:

----

I probably am getting this confused, so you're saying that initially you had a scum lean on Smash because he voted NL without giving an explanation...but then got a Town vibe from Smash after you figured out the logic of Smash's vote, and it sealed the deal for you when Nolder voted NL and endorsed Smash's line of thinking, because you have a Town vibe on Nolder. That makes sense to me.

What I don't understand is your response to me quoted here, because I was asking you, why after Nolder dropped his NL vote, you kept your Town vibe on Smash? 

I asked you:

And you respond with:

But the problem is that, Nolder has said the following:

So do you still have a town read on Smash? 

Edit to include Nolder:

Umm ok. I was talking about Smash not Verbal.

Nolder, my thought that you responded to was in regard to my exchange above with Verbal- what do you think about our exchange?

Nolder, my thought that you responded to was in regard to my exchange above with Verbal- what do you think about our exchange?

I think he's preoccupied with the imminent Wombat lynch.

Unless there's some sort of divine influence Smash isn't going to be lynched today.

There's too much info surrounding me/Wombat/Ape/Verbal for it to not be one of us.

I'd hold onto the Smash card and play it later, especially since teams will probably be shifting tonight.

Unless there's some sort of divine influence Smash isn't going to be lynched today.

There's too much info surrounding me/Wombat/Ape/Verbal for it to not be one of us.

I'd hold onto the Smash card and play it later, especially since teams will probably be shifting tonight.

Pac train has legs br0

Ok I don't think you're understanding my question. This isn't about Smash, it's about Verbal.

Verbal has stated  Smash = Townie because you thought Smash was Townie.

I asked Verbal if his opinion on Smash has changed because you now think Smash's logic is busted with mafia in the game.

Verbal has confirmed that he is holding true on his opinion of Smash = Town.

So what do you think of Verbal here?

I see now that the Ape is afk, you've moved on to trolling me.  Good job.

Half troll, half just messing around. My hearts not in it atm.

You have to admit I'm right though. For the sake of argument let's say you and I are both townies.

We came at the Smash issue in two completely different ways and peoples take away from us was both different.

People read me as town for it and you...I guess they either don't care or read it as scummy liken I do.

So I think my point stands. You're trying to criticize me for not having impulse control but I say again, look how that worked out for you.

Pac train has legs br0

Not feeling it. Pac has played the mole in whack a mole so far this game but I don't necessarily read that as scummy.

Could be his schedule. He pops in when he has time, laughs at the Ape, and leaves again. It's no worse than several people in this thread, SMC and Lily probably being the worst offenders atm.

Half troll, half just messing around. My hearts not in it atm.

You have to admit I'm right though. For the sake of argument let's say you and I are both townies.

We came at the Smash issue in two completely different ways and peoples take away from us was both different.

People read me as town for it and you...I guess they either don't care or read it as scummy liken I do.

So I think my point stands. You're trying to criticize me for not having impulse control but I say again, look how that worked out for you.

People aren't voting me for the Smash thing imo.

Ok I don't think you're understanding my question. This isn't about Smash, it's about Verbal.

Verbal has stated  Smash = Townie because you thought Smash was Townie.

I asked Verbal if his opinion on Smash has changed because you now think Smash's logic is busted with mafia in the game.

Verbal has confirmed that he is holding true on his opinion of Smash = Town.

So what do you think of Verbal here?

I guess I still don't understand because I don't think anything of it. He has a different opinion on Smash. That happens in mafia games.

Not feeling it. Pac has played the mole in whack a mole so far this game but I don't necessarily read that as scummy.

Could be his schedule. He pops in when he has time, laughs at the Ape, and leaves again. It's no worse than several people in this thread, SMC and Lily probably being the worst offenders atm.

You clearly haven't been reading Pac very thoroughly.  Multiple people have pointed out scummy things he's done.

I guess I still don't understand because I don't think anything of it. He has a different opinion on Smash. That happens in mafia games.

I was asking if, since he tied his Town vibe on Smash, to you believing in Smash as well, that it was of any interest to you. Forget it **** nut.

I don't smoke.

I know that, Tiger. But at the rate your moving, how long can it be until you are? You're like a freighttrain of badassery pickin' up steam. Pretty soon you'll be playing the game from your bitches phones while you cruzin. 

MAKERS-MARK-NEW-BOURBON.jpg

That's a good friend.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Ape, Lizard

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Lia

Wombat (7) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC, Pac, AVM, Verb

Pac (4) - 80, Leelou, Hess, Wombat

Smash (1) - Hally

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 18 hours

Bro, have you had your coffee yet? You seem a little cranky. You'd probably have more self esteem if you could see your penis again. I'm a certified personal trainer if you want. I'll give you the jn discount. 130% of usual price.

Yep.  Coffee and a nice sh*t.  Morning routine, brah. 

My penis is huge and beautiful.  Groomed too.  My body is perfect so I dont need your faggoty ass help.

I'm a certified ass kicker.  I'll give you the beat down of your life on the JN discount, which is free.  Just straight up bash your stupid ******* brains into the ground and then piss on your ugly face, it will cost you nothing.  That's the type of guy I am.

Yep. Coffee and a nice sh*t. Morning routine, brah.

My penis is huge and beautiful. Groomed too. My body is perfect so I dont need your faggoty ass help.

I'm a certified ass kicker. I'll give you the beat down of your life on the JN discount, which is free. Just straight up bash your stupid ******* brains into the ground and then piss on your ugly face, it will cost you nothing. That's the type of guy I am.

unvote vote fagus

I know that, Tiger. But at the rate your moving, how long can it be until you are? You're like a freighttrain of badassery pickin' up steam. Pretty soon you'll be playing the game from your bitches phones while you cruzin. 

That's a good friend.

3 months ago the Commonwealth of Virginia opened an ABC store (state ran booze house) 4 doors down from the office.  God loves himself some Crushlove. 

Yep.  Coffee and a nice sh*t.  Morning routine, brah. 

My penis is huge and beautiful.  Groomed too.  My body is perfect so I dont need your faggoty ass help.

I'm a certified ass kicker.  I'll give you the beat down of your life on the JN discount, which is free.  Just straight up bash your stupid ******* brains into the ground and then piss on your ugly face, it will cost you nothing.  That's the type of guy I am.

You has new hotness yes?

Archived