Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

You've been patting yourself on the back all game and throwing a fit if someone forgets to mention your name.

Grow up already.

Stop it with the emo rhetoric already.  If someone forgets something pro-town that I did while voting/casing me then yeah, I'm gonna "throw a fit."

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - Crush, Lizard, JiF, Ape

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder

Pac (7) - 80, Leelou, Wombat, AVM, Arsis, Hess, Smash

Smash (1) - Hally

Hally (1) - SMC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 12.5 hours

It changes everything. lol wtf.

This isn't US politics your vote matters unless you're throwing it away like you were.

I don't like that Leelou had to force the vote out of you and I don't like that you voted her preferred lynch.

You fencesat this until you couldn't do it anymore and sided with the person who nudged you off.

I don't suspect either of you of being scum atm but if you're both still alive at endgame and on the spot this bears remembering I think.

You're over thinking things. I changed my vote for advanced mafia reasons. Also pac is usually much more into his scumhunter choas role. The. Drastic change seems scummy to me.

You're over thinking things. I changed my vote for advanced mafia reasons. Also pac is usually much more into his scumhunter choas role. The. Drastic change seems scummy to me.

To paraphrase Lizard King's much earlier post, this is your second game gtfo of here. 

You'll barely be drunk off bottom shelf sex on the beaches by then, you'll live

I'm not drinking tonight. I drank half my whiskey bottle last night and I want to conserve some of it for another night.

9:30 EST

THAT IS AN AFFIRMATIvE GHOSTRIDER.

Thanks.

lol

No, you just didn't like it.

I liked it just fine, I did essentially the same thing.

What I don't like is you trying to spin the story like you shouted it from the rooftops instead of the cryptic hinting that actually happened.

I liked it just fine, I did essentially the same thing.

What I don't like is you trying to spin the story like you shouted it from the rooftops instead of the cryptic hinting that actually happened.

Wasn't that cryptic.  You just didn't follow up.

Nol drinks girly drinks while playing pokemon

I was playing pokemon last night actually how did you know?

Also I wish I had some girly drinks.

All I have really is my fireball whiskey and some captain morgan rum.

You know what I just realized?

The recruit thing is in the OP, that's not even hidden info.

LMAO that Wombat tried to play that sh*t as giving scum some kind of magical bullet to beat town with.

Pac too. Would like to see the train on Verbal disappear with Pac/Wombat competing trains for the lynch.

Make it happen guys.

God your dumb..  The OP doesn't say sh-t.  Shall I spill the beans on how recruiting works?  Is that what you're looking for with this?

Wasn't that cryptic.  You just didn't follow up.

Why is it on me or anyone to follow up?

You had information, seemed pretty important too.

When no one commented you should have repeated and rephrased but you didn't.

Archived