Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason other than gut feeling, that killing Pac instead of Wombat would be a mistake. I think Wombat has been Super Townie and forcing himself into everything which is really coming off badly to me. My game isn't far enough to make a strong logical case, but my gut reads in the past 3 games have been about 75% right. fwiw.

No reason other than gut feeling, that killing Pac instead of Wombat would be a mistake. I think Wombat has been Super Townie and forcing himself into everything which is really coming off badly to me. My game isn't far enough to make a strong logical case, but my gut reads in the past 3 games have been about 75% right. fwiw.

Welcome back.

Love how Pac thinks I'm the only one with a case on him.  No one ever follows me so how did 7 other votes show up?  Magic?

Something something scum is afraid something something stupid town

You are an idiot.  I always do this.

Pac clearly got voted for being Pac.  Leelou and 80 pushed it for sh*ts and giggles.  Wombat seems fine too.  

We need to kill Verbal and Leelou

vote wombat

You keep saying that, but it won't benefit town. 

Current Vote Count:

Verb (1) - JiF

Wombat (9) - Lily, Pac, Verb, Nolder, Arsis, Hally, Lizard, Lia, Crusher

Pac (8) - 80, Leelou, AVM, Hess, Smash, SMC, Wombat, Ape

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 12 minutes.

Pac last game was town, tried his hardest to get who he thought was scum lynched. This game, lazy reads list and appeals to emotion. 

At this point he'd at least be giving us a Top 3 and maybe a reveal.  He's going down like a pu$$y.  That's not a town Pac thing to do.

Archived