Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry buddy. I got caught in the deciding vote and picked wrong last game. Just frustrated. Sick of being put in that position. Really not enjoying playing.

Oh ok. I understand.

But wtf just happened I thought DPR was saying we had more time in the day phase which was why I unvoted PAC. Oops. Not that I guess it mattered though.

Oh ok. I understand.

But wtf just happened I thought DPR was saying we had more time in the day phase which was why I unvoted PAC. Oops. Not that I guess it mattered though.

No, he was saying we had less time.  And I think your unvote was too late anyway.

PAC is so scum it hurts my soul.

I don't think he is.

I was having a change of heart right at the end and was going to change my vote but I didn't catch up on the read in time to see the damn deadline approaching.

Night

I was driving to work and by the time I got on it was too late. Of course our computers are down so we went on break just after clocking in.

I have poison, I haven't decided who or if I'm giving it yet. Going to ask DPR some questions first.

PAC is so scum it hurts my soul.

Wrong, dipsh-t.  But way to hold hands and skip down the street with 80.  how the mighty have fallen, eh.  a shadow of yourself in the movie game.  Pretty much not doing sh-t but attacking me. 

Archived