80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

There is more value in killing either me or you than there is AVM. If I die, we prove AVM is lying. A NK will serve to reduce another candidate. Whomever remains, will have plenty on them by this point. 

I'd almost rather the town lynched me so that on the NK, the scum can't get away with killing the obvious town, and has to reduce the pool of possible scum.

UNVOTE, VOTE LK

IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH YOU DONT NEED TO DIE TO KNOW AVM IS LYING.  HE IS LYING OR YOU ARE LYING.

SCUM KNOWS WHO TOWN IS, SO EVERYONE IS OBVIOUS TOWN TO SCUM.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

JUST VOTE AVM YOU ******* TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This vibrant screaming post just made me hard.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not specifically.  For example; another observation is that Smash wasnt voting either 80 or Wbat but was voting Darthe.

Another was Hallia ending D1 with a vote on Wbat. Scum burying a vote on scum while scum is being lynched would interesting unlikely play if scum.

And anothr is of all the players alive, you're the only one on every lynch train.

Looking at it, Smash and AVM look the worst from a vote history perspective and it actually makes me feel pretty good about you and Hali.

AVM not getting his hands dirty at all.  And Smash only lynching town and zero scum.

Now I say all this knowing I wasnt on the wbat train but it should be pretty obvious I would have if you guys didnt beat me to it by the time I had checked back in.

Still like to hear from LZ about his vote on AVM.

the reason I did not get a vote in on either one was because both were lynched while I was sleeping. You can see I made a push for Wombat if you look at my posts when it comes to voting 80 I was not there for the big Dumb counter claim of Darthe so I missed out on that as well. You would think If I were scum I would have made sure to be on both those speeding trains . Im not covering anything and im still catching up from todays events .... not sure why the **** im in Italics now this site is nuts ...sooooo catching up ATM

the reason I did not get a vote in on either one was because both were lynched while I was sleeping. You can see I made a push for Wombat if you look at my posts when it comes to voting 80 I was not there for the big Dumb counter claim of Darthe so I missed out on that as well. You would think If I were scum I would have made sure to be on both those speeding trains . Im not covering anything and im still catching up from todays events .... not sure why the **** im in Italics now this site is nuts ...sooooo catching up ATM

I really can't wait until you catch up on today. It was a really great day. I love it.

I investigated JC and you just bullsh*tted your face off with claims out of your ass on everyone but JiF, and introduced a Symp so you could send him the Batsignal.

Case is closed.

holy Christ you investigated JC ? Once again I would like to punch your face through the screen. Now tonight you die and we get nothing I don't even know what to say at this point .

AVM is the symp, there is no question on this.

So it's simple. Who has he nudged, and whom has he buddied and tried to cover.

hey mental case we should NOT be going off your speculation we should be going off your facts and how in the F!CK can we do that if you investigated the god dsamn Doc ?

You were around for 80's lynch because you voted me for being too active, told us we'd see you D2 and then left with a GFY's.  And the last post you made "pushing" wbat, was like 5 minutes before Leelou posted Pac's death scene.

A little of that pinged from Smash.  Just want to think a second.  Dont want a sneaky hammer if AVM really is the watcher which I highly question because I just dont see why on earth he'd pick me to watch over the doc or the cop.  Scum was down 2 on the same amount of days, of couse they're going to take the odds.

A little of that pinged from Smash. Just want to think a second. Dont want a sneaky hammer if AVM really is the watcher which I highly question because I just dont see why on earth he'd pick me to watch over the doc or the cop. Scum was down 2 on the same amount of days, of couse they're going to take the odds.

Dude. Get over that watcher trap. I investigated JC. Why the fcuk would I openly admit that. This is why I'm in a back to basics game lol. AVM is lying... Lynch all liars?

What??

I dont know man, you tell me.  You've got me completely spun around.

I get your new and some of this might take a minute to click but if you investigated JC and AVM claims he watched me and you came to visit last night, that means someone isnt telling the truth.  Do you get that?

Dude. Get over that watcher trap. I investigated JC. Why the fcuk would I openly admit that. This is why I'm in a back to basics game lol. AVM is lying... Lynch all liars?

Ok.  lol.  If this is a gambit play, I really for maybe the first time in my life wont have the words. 

Vote AVM

Hordak could taste the sweet victory that was just around the corner. It tasted surprisingly like bourbon. As he sipped his victory drink, Hordak pictured She-Ra's head on a spike on top of Castle Grayskull. Reveling in his dream, Hordak didn't notice as someone snuck up behind him and disemboweled him. Come morning, you found Hordak with his guts spilled on his lap, but the glass of bourbon still in his hand.

JC, Hordak - doc, is dead

Vote AvM

Would you stop trying to play hero ball for one second? You and I both know you didn't investigate me.

Srsly?

I'm the watcher.  Dumbass visited JiF last night for who knows what reason, and is trying to cover up his dumbassery by blind squirreling me.  I watched JC the night before and Hallia N1, before anyone asks.

I took a bad gamble on who scum would kill -- figured they'd go for a sure kill versus out guessing JC.

Only Lizzie can get a confirmed guilty, ignore voting him for the town doc, then somehow investigate JiF over me, Hallia, Arsis, or Smash.

unvote

I was going back rereading the AVM claim.  This sh*t is just too funny.   The unvote on the read had me lol.

Also thought it was funny AVM calls LK a dumbass for claiming he visited me when he was almost not quite just as much a dumbass for watching me.

Ok.  lol.  If this is a gambit play, I really for maybe the first time in my life wont have the words. 

Vote AVM

Yeah but here's the thing. AVM is a dead man, I get that.

Smash is starting to stink though.

Follow me here. If you work off of the assumption that AVM is lying - then you have to look at who he cased, and who he overlooked and tried to protect. I think more now that he let you go because you'd get sand in your vagina if he tried to case you (confirmed). And then the only one who he didn't really go after, the only one who he gave an out to, was Smash in that numbered post from a few pages back.

Like for instance, the below is just ignorant...

hey mental case we should NOT be going off your speculation we should be going off your facts and how in the F!CK can we do that if you investigated the god dsamn Doc ?

Because obviously it's a direct contradiction to AVM's claim. He's good enough to see this. And then he sees that he's the only one besides you that AVM didn't really rip apart. So he tells AVM that he pings, and tries to distance.

I'll die tonight but I hope this is kept in mind.

I was going back rereading the AVM claim.  This sh*t is just too funny.   The unvote on the read had me lol.

Also thought it was funny AVM calls LK a dumbass for claiming he visited me when he was almost not quite just as much a dumbass for watching me.

It was a good vote though. It caught AVM. And it probably caught scum after AVM went on a meth binge and ISO'd the whole board.

Yeah but here's the thing. AVM is a dead man, I get that.

Smash is starting to stink though.

Follow me here. If you work off of the assumption that AVM is lying - then you have to look at who he cased, and who he overlooked and tried to protect. I think more now that he let you go because you'd get sand in your vagina if he tried to case you (confirmed). And then the only one who he didn't really go after, the only one who he gave an out to, was Smash in that numbered post from a few pages back.

Like for instance, the below is just ignorant...

Because obviously it's a direct contradiction to AVM's claim. He's good enough to see this. And then he sees that he's the only one besides you that AVM didn't really rip apart. So he tells AVM that he pings, and tries to distance.

I'll die tonight but I hope this is kept in mind.

I love you bro but none of this makes any sense to me.

AVM revealed watcher when you voted him.  Under the assumption that with you just voting him and not saying anything meant you nailed him last night.  Thats what it seemed like to me hence why he said, "you and I both know that didnt happen" or something along those lines.  At this point, you hadnt shared with everyone your derp move of actually investigating JC (assuming you're telling the truth).  Therefore, AVM prematurely faked revealed in a counter type fashion to your vote based on results and he was probably trying to appeal to me before knowing you actually investigated JC. 

Now that we know you actually investigated JC and not AVM like your vote indicated or me like AVM is claiming, we have someone lying, that person is likely scum.  That person should die.  No matter the dynamics of the game, you kill the joker.  (see what I did there).

That's what makes no sense to me. The whole avm is lying but let's keep him alive. It's strange. Or vote for himself as cop. It's just illogical.

He's a mad scienctist.  Craziest sh*t I've ever witnessed.  He's still not voting AVM. 

I love you bro but none of this makes any sense to me.

AVM revealed watcher when you voted him.  Under the assumption that with you just voting him and not saying anything meant you nailed him last night.  Thats what it seemed like to me hence why he said, "you and I both know that didnt happen" or something along those lines.  At this point, you hadnt shared with everyone your derp move of actually investigating JC (assuming you're telling the truth).  Therefore, AVM prematurely faked revealed in a counter type fashion to your vote based on results and he was probably trying to appeal to me before knowing you actually investigated JC. 

Now that we know you actually investigated JC and not AVM like your vote indicated or me like AVM is claiming, we have someone lying, that person is likely scum.  That person should die.  No matter the dynamics of the game, you kill the joker.  (see what I did there).

Why do you think I didn't respond about AVM's counter for awhile? I knew I effed up, and decided to let some conversation build up to see if anything came out of it. The last card I could play was the fact that nobody knew who I voted. AVM hung himself and he cased the whole board on the way out. That's why I know he's not scum, he's probably symp. He stuck his neck way out with his CC, and then proceeded to identify all his real targets and, I would assume, try to telegraph his scum via weak reads. I think he tried to take the bullet for scum, so that he could create as many questions about as many people as he could, and let the remaining scum try to stay under the radar.

Why do you think I didn't respond about AVM's counter for awhile? I knew I effed up, and decided to let some conversation build up to see if anything came out of it. The last card I could play was the fact that nobody knew who I voted. AVM hung himself and he cased the whole board on the way out. That's why I know he's not scum, he's probably symp. He stuck his neck way out with his CC, and then proceeded to identify all his real targets and, I would assume, try to telegraph his scum via weak reads. I think he tried to take the bullet for scum, so that he could create as many questions about as many people as he could, and let the remaining scum try to stay under the radar.

If you say so.

lol

Archived