80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

I considered that, especially with 80 on his team.  But are we then in another game without a cop?  That would be crazy convenient for the 2nd time.

If we just assume all these power roles are real...that's a really roled up town.

Wtf do scum have to compensate? I know I'm not the GF but I don't blame AVM for thinking I might be, even when he concocts stupid scenarios where I'm trying to draw attention to myself to get investigated.

But yeah IIRC both 80 and Wombat were just goons right?

We have to consider someone is lying I think. I think we need LK to come back and pitch in some more.

Hali isnt a heavy poster in any game, so no offense, I really cant remember her style...but isnt she the question asking player?  Nolderp, can you help with some meta on her?

Not really. My only meta read on her is she's very "happy go lucky". She jokes a lot in game and will have side discussions even while other players are concentrated on figuring out the game. So in that way she's right on the money nothing out of the ordinary.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's fairly new to the game, I think? -- but by her own admission yes...she's the question asking player usually.  I'd be interested to hear if Nol has anything to add from her DM gameplay.

I must have missed that post by her.  Ok.  Thats interesting...because something grabbed my attention on the first couple of pages if we're too assume some sort of signaling was going on.

If we just assume all these power roles are real...that's a really roled up town.

Wtf do scum have to compensate? I know I'm not the GF but I don't blame AVM for thinking I might be, even when he concocts stupid scenarios where I'm trying to draw attention to myself to get investigated.

But yeah IIRC both 80 and Wombat were just goons right?

We have to consider someone is lying I think. I think we need LK to come back and pitch in some more.

Not really. My only meta read on her is she's very "happy go lucky". She jokes a lot in game and will have side discussions even while other players are concentrated on figuring out the game. So in that way she's right on the money nothing out of the ordinary.

Agreed.  Though he's so derped out of his mind that who knows what we're getting when he finally decides to contribute.

If AVM is telling the truth, he's full on had the 2 most derpity cop games ever.  I'm still laughing at him getting a guilty on wbat and voting the doc instead.  That was all time.

Sup everyone.

80's Villains.  Is that anything like the League of Chaos?

I feel like 80 has some kind of inherit advantage this game.

**** that.

Vote 80

League of Legends is better, it is known.

IT'S WEDNESDAY!

Vote Nolder

There is at least one scum on the Nolder train.

It's Hallia.

This is one of the more disgusting posts I have ever seen.

Vote Hallia

Someone is taking D1 joke votes super srs.

Yet you caught Hallia.  Yeah, ok.

Unvote vote Wombat

So if we're thinking there was a symp...these post just seemed ironic given the posters and the situation we're discussing.  That said, if we werent discussing the symp scenario, none of this would mean anything to me.  lulza

So if we're thinking there was a symp...these post just seemed ironic given the posters and the situation we're discussing.  That said, if we werent discussing the symp scenario, none of this would mean anything to me.  lulza

Don't forget Nol's inexplicable "Hallia -- town" game summation post later on, along with Hallia posting that "Nol can be town"

Don't forget Nol's inexplicable "Hallia -- town" game summation post later on, along with Hallia posting that "Nol can be town"

She town'd me because I posted a minecraft picture.

I town'd her due to process of elimination but given recent events my list was obviously wrong so she's no longer town by POE as far as I'm concerned.

I would be willing to lynch her right now if we weren't waiting on lizzie.

Clothes are off. Here are the pics.

rainbow.jpg

minecraft-L-9-Hu3Q.jpeg

Stingless_jellyfish.jpg

four-queens-hotel-and.jpg

Minecraaafffftttt.

Nol can be town.

I miss minecraft.

I can't really play it anymore because my right click is broken.

To be fair, that does seem to make sense.

Unless those pictures were a signal.....

Follow the rainbow

home

Jellyfish

4 queen

Follow the rainbow home -- come home to the scum QT

4 queen -- Hallia, the queen, makes a 4th scum mate

Jelly -- .........everyone is jelly that Nol gets to bring Hallia home?

**I'm like 99.9% kidding

Srsly?

I'm the watcher.  Dumbass visited JiF last night for who knows what reason, and is trying to cover up his dumbassery by blind squirreling me.  I watched JC the night before and Hallia N1, before anyone asks.

I took a bad gamble on who scum would kill -- figured they'd go for a sure kill versus out guessing JC.

Only Lizzie can get a confirmed guilty, ignore voting him for the town doc, then somehow investigate JiF over me, Hallia, Arsis, or Smash.

Hali N1?  Seems like a weird decision.  Help out on the logic behind it while we sit and wait for derp king to get back.

Unless those pictures were a signal.....

Follow the rainbow

home

Jellyfish

4 queen

Follow the rainbow home -- come home to the scum QT

4 queen -- Hallia, the queen, makes a 4th scum mate

Jelly -- .........everyone is jelly that Nol gets to bring Hallia home?

**I'm like 99.9% kidding

lulza

But what if?

Hali N1?  Seems like a weird decision.  Help out on the logic behind it while we sit and wait for derp king to get back.

Low laying fruit is always a good option for a NK.  I felt like if the team were a JN heavy team they'd go for her, Smash, or me...and if I got shot there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

I think the 3 of us combined had less than 10 posts D1...just too easy to shoot into that pool and get no information.

lulza

But what if?

:rl:

It'd be the greatest signal of all time and I would have blind squirrel'd it.  I'm not that lucky LOL

But I'd pound my chest about it for the next year and pretend it was skill.  I've learned well.

I don't do sh*t like that anymore.

Hinting, breadcrumbing, etc.

It's all pointless because as I've said on DM: You're never as clever as you think you are.

Either it was obvious and people who you didn't want to get the hinting got it...or it was so obscure that the people you wanted to get it didn't.

The line between is so thin and immaterial it makes hinting not even worth it imo.

Cool story though lol.

I kinda wish it was true.

Low laying fruit is always a good option for a NK.  I felt like if the team were a JN heavy team they'd go for her, Smash, or me...and if I got shot there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

I think the 3 of us combined had less than 10 posts D1...just too easy to shoot into that pool and get no information.

Fair enough.  I'd probably have watched a favorite player to kill.  Pac or Me. 

Fair enough.  I'd probably have watched a favorite player to kill.  Pac or Me. 

Well there's a few ways to approach the N1 kill as a scum team:

1 -- inactive players (Vic-style)

2 -- threats, which I'd put Pac and you (as this games most seasoned players) at the top this game...Sharrow/Dan are popular former players (varying players, JVoR is one that uses this strategy)

3 -- For the lulz (The 80 strategy)...if Verb or 80 die on N1, they're instant suspects just because of that.  You're another one Verb kills for the lulz, and everyone kills Pac for the lulz.

4 -- setting someone up (CTM used to do this). **this one hasn't been done in a long, long time...not really since the gameplay got better tbh

5 -- Hard to lynch players, like Crush this game (I can't think of anyone specific to use this strategy, but it's been used often). 

So it's a decent argument, considering you two are in two of those strategies...but I digress.  I didn't really consider Crush, so it wouldn't have really made a difference regardless but still.

Well, techincally, all we know is we've had is a Vig and a Doc. You and LK could be full of sh*t. Tard didnt even verify if you were telling the truth or not, just unvoted. lmfao

But you think 2 are left out there?...a symp and a GF? Seems redundant, no?

And instead of going after the 2 that we've got no information on, Smash and Arsis, you prefer to go GF or symp hunting with Nolderp?

Feel like the DMer's typically use a symp over a GF.

If it's between smash and I. It's Smash. I'm town and have been playing a town game.

Would you stop trying to play hero ball for one second? You and I both know you didn't investigate me.

Srsly?

I'm the watcher.  Dumbass visited JiF last night for who knows what reason, and is trying to cover up his dumbassery by blind squirreling me.  I watched JC the night before and Hallia N1, before anyone asks.

I took a bad gamble on who scum would kill -- figured they'd go for a sure kill versus out guessing JC.

Only Lizzie can get a confirmed guilty, ignore voting him for the town doc, then somehow investigate JiF over me, Hallia, Arsis, or Smash.

Now, given we had a Vig, a cop, and a watcher I'd be willing to bet we're looking at 3+1 symp, with a GF.

vote Nolder

AVM is the symp.

Red: The only reason AVM knows I didn't investigate him is because he knows that if I viewed him, I would have screamed it from the roof like I did with Wombat. Also  I never investigated Jif. He goes out of his way immediately to call JiF town in that same statement.  He suggests there is a symp (first time it was brought up), and then buddies Jif. Votes Nolder. - he has been prodding and voting Nolder all game. I cleared Nolder as town - at this stage, he's buddying with the scum and trying to nudge. He's been bantering with JiF for the last 3 pages, "scum hunting" as if he is 100% certain JiF is town.  

Green: It was a good blind squirrel, I would say. Got him to make a fake claim.

How do you feel about being on the same train as Pac?

Filthy.  I voted him first, Pac followed me because I'm the best scum hunter in the game.

^ Odd exchange felt odd the day it happened. JiF voting 80, is not a statement of scum hunting. It's almost policy to run up 80 on D1 around here.

vote Arsis

No word from the magic 8ball yet, JC?

Votes Arsis out of nowhere.

Smash ISO:

DAY 1 posts:

Dumps a vote on JiF, disappears.  

^^^These three on the JC v. Darthe doc battle.  Really easy time to come into play, IMO.

Goes back to take a shot at JiF.  

^ Cases Smash, buddies/makes major assumption of Town on JiF

Seriously, the biggest thing holding me back on voting Smash is that move placing Pac on his scum list after he was NK'ed.  A calculated head fake?  Man, that would be a sweet move.  For realz.

^Best scumhunter in game has been really shaky lately laying down a vote. Wants to hear from me, doesn't want to be first. Nudging different players. Covering his ass.

N2 (after Darthe's death)

Disgusting

2 days later and I still can't believe anyone defended Darthe's play

D3 posts

Finally shows up after a cop guilty

ORLY?

unvote vote Hallia

***Unofficial VC***

Hallia (1) -- AVM

Nudging Hallia.

The remaining players that AVM has gone out of his way to nudge:

Nolder

Smash

Hallia

Arsis

That leaves:

Me - cop

AVM - symp

JiF - Scum?

Vote JiF

Lets make this easy for you Derp King.

Did you investigate me last night like AVM said you did.

If so, what were your results?

If you did not investigate me, then we have an issue we need to work out.

You realize, you're the uncountered cop and your results narrow the field, right?

You realize, you came out voting AVM, who revealed, so you should maybe, I dont know??...vet his reveal?

Answer those simple questions so we can close this win out.  Assuming 80 and Wbat didnt have you throw a derphaymaker gambit here.

Lets make this easy for you Derp King.

Did you investigate me last night like AVM said you did.

If so, what were your results?

If you did not investigate me, then we have an issue we need to work out.

You realize, you're the uncountered cop and your results narrow the field, right?

You realize, you came out voting AVM, who revealed, so you should maybe, I dont know??...vet his reveal?

Answer those simple questions so we can close this win out.  Assuming 80 and Wbat didnt have you throw a derphaymaker gambit here.

I did not investigate you. I should have clarified.

Fake claim by AVM.

AVM introduced Symp idea. He's been washing your balls ever since. He's tried to case everyone remaining in game but you. He has a history of it all game, never laid a vote on you.

AVM is symp. You are scum.

Done.

I can't even...

STOP ******* PLAYING HERO BALL

You ******* visited JiF and you're trying to cover up your **** up now with what has to be the DUMBEST case I've ever read.  Wait, no, that was your case on JC.

Jesus

I did not investigate you. I should have clarified.

Fake claim by AVM.

AVM introduced Symp idea. He's been washing your balls ever since. He's tried to case everyone remaining in game but you. He has a history of it all game, never laid a vote on you.

AVM is symp. You are scum.

Done.

Ok, thats one portion. AVM is fake revealing.  So lets try this question again because you know, its like, kind of important.  Who did you investigate and what were your results?

lmfao

I can't even...

STOP ******* PLAYING HERO BALL

You ******* visited JiF and you're trying to cover up your **** up now with what has to be the DUMBEST case I've ever read.  Wait, no, that was your case on JC.

Jesus

Here it comes! The squirming! 

Here it comes! The squirming! 

You are the worst player in the history of this game.  I almost hope you manage to get me and JiF lynched and we lose just to watch you try and explain away the sheer idiocy of this game.

Archived