80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

So vote me, and nail Nolder.

It wasn't remotely close to 50/50....you had not 1, but 2 Doc claims. You had a cop already claimed. You had 2 scum dead. You had 2 town dead. You had 8 players left, 1 of which had to be scum, 7 of which had to be town, or 6 town plus a symp. So it was 1/7 or 1/6, best. 

You literally just admitted that with 1:7 or 1:6 odds, 12-16% probability, you watched an unconfirmed player and NOT the doc or cop.

You're both ****ed.

First off, I'm not voting you you're the damn cop.  Jesus.

Re: the bolded -- I don't even understand what the hell you're talking about.

And no, I didn't watch some random player -- I watched the most experienced, active player left in the game.  Everyone else is either new or super quiet.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we just policy lynch this tard?

I really dont care anymore.

This is full tard mode and I cant concentrate.

I die tonight anyway. If we kill you tonight, you flip town, and then I die on NK as unprotected cop, by my scene reveal as true cop, at least the then-confirmed symp by my death gets to keep talking tomorrow, which HELPS town. Why don't you get that?

I die tonight anyway. If we kill you tonight, you flip town, and then I die on NK as unprotected cop, at least the then-confirmed symp by my death gets to keep talking tomorrow, which HELPS town. Why don't you get that?

You actually think this makes sense?  Like for real?

I blame 80 btw.  He executes the worst fake reveal ever as scum and now these new ****ers think thats how you play and are doing it as town left and right.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

I blame 80 btw.  He executes the worst fake reveal ever as scum and now these new ****ers think thats how you play and are doing it as town left and right.

:rl:

I ruined Mafia.

Can Verbal make you die again, please? Thanks.

You actually think this makes sense?  Like for real?

Yes. An outed symp is either going to stay quiet the rest of the game, after I flip town cop, or he'll have to participate and he'll implicate whomever is left as scum (which I'm 95% convinced is you, anyway due to AVM's interactions). By killing you, town gets 3 more days to get it right. Proved this earlier. Killing ME and then proving and KEEPING the SYMP is PRO TOWN.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

I've said "CHAOS!" at least three times today. I got you covered. You're just being redundant now.

Yes. An outed symp is either going to stay quiet the rest of the game, after I flip town cop, or he'll have to participate and he'll implicate whomever is left as scum. By killing you, town gets 3 more days to get it right. Proved this earlier. Killing ME and then proving and KEEPING the SYMP is PRO TOWN.

WHO IS THE OUTED SYMP???? THERE IS NO OUTED SYMP!!!!!  THERE NEVER WILL BE AN OUT SYMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS THE OUTED SYMP???? THERE IS NO OUTED SYMP!!!!!  THERE NEVER WILL BE AN OUT SYMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is more value in killing either me or you than there is AVM. If I die, we prove AVM is lying. A NK will serve to reduce another candidate. Whomever remains, will have plenty on them by this point. 

I'd almost rather the town lynched me so that on the NK, the scum can't get away with killing the obvious town, and has to reduce the pool of possible scum.

UNVOTE, VOTE LK

Hey Derp King.

Lets move forward and I dont know, maybe vote the guy that claims you're lying?

You seriously believe him? hahahaha

Y'all do whatever you want...I'm off to the gym (yes, us small people do that too) and dinner.  Ignore dumbass, vote Hallia.

There is more value in killing either me or you than there is AVM. If I die, we prove AVM is lying. A NK will serve to reduce another candidate. Whomever remains, will have plenty on them by this point.

I'd almost rather the town lynched me so that on the NK, the scum can't get away with killing the obvious town, and has to reduce the pool of possible scum.

UNVOTE, VOTE LK

This is stupider than Darthe's play day 1.

What? You dumb mofo. If you're dead anyway it saves a townie tonight if they go for you... No?

No. You can kill town for 3 more days and still be outnumbered over scum.

I'm going to die tonight because I'm the claimed cop. If I live another night, i get to investigate overnight, so clearly, I'm going to die. You want AVM to LIVE for the rest of the game. When I die, it'll prove his claim that he's watcher and that I visited JiF, is fake. By keeping AVM around, at best, he keeps talking and hopefully slips up. At worst, it reduces the people you have to think about tomorrow as scum. You don't want to lynch AVM for the rest of the game until you have lynched scum #3, and are sure that the game cannot end without taking him out.

You want me dead now, and not on NK, so that scum has to kill a townie tonight and further reduce the pool. By that point, you should have plenty of information to go back on, and make your decision. Get me out of the way now, and force them to take the pool of scum down tonight.

I still think JiF should be the lynch, but if that isn't going to happen, then lynch me.

I'm going to die tonight because I'm the claimed cop. If I live another night, i get to investigate overnight, so clearly, I'm going to die. You want AVM to LIVE for the rest of the game. When I die, it'll prove his claim that he's watcher and that I visited JiF, is fake. By keeping AVM around, at best, he keeps talking and hopefully slips up. At worst, it reduces the people you have to think about tomorrow as scum. You don't want to lynch AVM for the rest of the game until you have lynched scum #3, and are sure that the game cannot end without taking him out.

You want me dead now, and not on NK, so that scum has to kill a townie tonight and further reduce the pool. By that point, you should have plenty of information to go back on, and make your decision. Get me out of the way now, and force them to take the pool of scum down tonight.

I still think JiF should be the lynch, but if that isn't going to happen, then lynch me.

No, that's dumb.

UNVOTE, VOTE LK

IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH YOU DONT NEED TO DIE TO KNOW AVM IS LYING.  HE IS LYING OR YOU ARE LYING.

SCUM KNOWS WHO TOWN IS, SO EVERYONE IS OBVIOUS TOWN TO SCUM.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

JUST VOTE AVM YOU ******* TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch me, I'm dead anyway. Don't let the NK get wasted on proven town. If JiF is the scumhunter of the century, he shouldn't make it a couple more days anyway.

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST sh*t EVER POSTED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

You seriously believe him? hahahaha

Y'all do whatever you want...I'm off to the gym (yes, us small people do that too) and dinner.  Ignore dumbass, vote Hallia.

I dont know what I believe...but he's so derped out of his mind I dont think he's lying.

That said, I dont like your claim.  Why watch me?   Stupid decision.  You're not stupid.

You watch the doc or cop, 100 times over.

IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH YOU DONT NEED TO DIE TO KNOW AVM IS LYING. HE IS LYING OR YOU ARE LYING.

SCUM KNOWS WHO TOWN IS, SO EVERYONE IS OBVIOUS TOWN TO SCUM.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

JUST VOTE AVM YOU ******* TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If avm dies we prove avm is lying. It's not complicated.

80 was walking between life and death when he stumbled back to the land of the living. Waking up naked in a back alley starving, 80 didn't care about finding clothes, all he wanted was a cheeseburger. As he wandered the streets he became covered in grime. Finally he found a diner and waltzed up to the counter. Someone screamed, disgusted by the sight before them.

Verbal and Leelou were having lunch when they saw this horrid wreck of a man walk in. Someone screamed and Verbal jumped up, brandishing a pencil. He ran over to the naked offended and stabbed him repeatedly in the eye until 80 fell down from massive blood loss.

80, has died yet again

Archived