80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

You are the worst player in the history of this game.  I almost hope you manage to get me and JiF lynched and we lose just to watch you try and explain away the sheer idiocy of this game.

I investigated JC and you just bullsh*tted your face off with claims out of your ass on everyone but JiF, and introduced a Symp so you could send him the Batsignal.

Case is closed.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC - town

If this town has any balls it votes JiF, now

LMFAO - you investigated the uncountered doc.  AVM says you investigated me, which would mean he's lying, according to you, but I'm the person we should lynch?

This is the by far the funniest sh*t I've ever been a part of in mafia.  I'm literally laughing out loud in my office and getting weird looks from everyone.

I'm almost at policy lynch point on Derp King because I dont think I care about the outcome of this derpity game. Its impossible to think straight. lmfao

That would be redundant, no? No more doc.

He investigated JC, you know, the uncountered doc.

Wait... What? Lmao. I glossed over that.

Please lynch me. I die tonight anyway, at least you can vet me as Town Cop on the way out.

If I investigated JC, and AVM claims I visited JiF instead, and then AVM has cased the whole board except JiF, while introducing the concept of there being a Symp, then if we kill JiF now, Town wins.

Worth the risk, numbers wise, no matter what.

So, vote JiF.

Please lynch me. I die tonight anyway, at least you can vet me as Town Cop on the way out.

If I investigated JC, and AVM claims I visited JiF instead, and then AVM has cased the whole board except JiF, while introducing the concept of there being a Symp, then if we kill JiF now, Town wins.

So, vote JiF.

Dude.  If you're telling the truth.  The vote should be on AVM.  Why on earth would you vote me?  lmfao.

This is too ******* funny.

hahahahahahaha

So, vote JiF.

You don't logic very well. We'd have to go after avm to vet your story and get jif tomorrow. If you were right and truthful and all. If avm flips watcher we go after you.

So, vote JiF.

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE THE COP

Why would we lynch you today to vet you? That makes NO sense.  The **** man, damn

Dude.  If you're telling the truth.  The vote should be on AVM.  Why on earth would you vote me?  lmfao.

This is too ******* funny.

hahahahahahaha

If we kill you now, and you flip scum, and somehow the game carries on, then we kill AVM tomorrow, but at least AVM doesn't get a night action.

BOOM.

Vote Jif folks.

Alright, this is so ****ed.

Do we believe derp king, that he actually investigated JC last night and proceed with an AVM lynch?  Or do we just vote Hali or Smash and hope for the best?

Or do we policy lynch Derp King for a level of derp that this world has never seen before?

JiF how about placing a vote today.

I'm trying honey but you're making it very difficult.  Like extremely difficult.  This should be the easiest sh*t ever...but its now the biggest cluster **** I've ever witnessed.

The numbers work in favor of killing JiF, regardless.

7 players left:

1:Lynch JiF- 6 players - 5 town, 1 scum

Night Action - 4 town, 1 scum

2:Lynch AVM - 3 town, 1 scum

Night Action - 2 town, 1 scum

3: Lynch Player "X" 1 town, 1 scum

You can go on 3 days lynching everyone I've mentioned. It's a town move,

Lynch JiF.

This is so ******* moronic I can't even

40045-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-QxGY.gif

When you make a fake claim, and then wash one players balls while casing everyone else left in the game, what happens is people begin to connect the dots. It's over. Take it like a man. Don't run to your faggy meme database.

Yours is the first mention of a symp in the game out of nowhere.

This late in the game, AVM would not have stuck his neck out in such a fashion unless he was trying to get someone's attention. If I were scum right now, I'd be trying to appear as a scumhunter, while laying low enough not to get caught. So, he's not scum. But he's also lying about being a watcher. 

Therefore like I've been saying, he has been buddying JiF and trying to lay case on everyone else. He even said the last time he did an ISO was so long ago, he couldn't remember. Today, he did 3? But not on JiF? ok.....vote whoever you guys want. Although the easy play is vote AVM, if you vote JiF you may stop a NK and possibly win game.

Makes sense to me.

I love to vote...but some straight answers would be helpful.

And then this, acting like I haven't already said I investigated JC. Still refusing to vote.

So there's that.

Yours is the first mention of a symp in the game out of nowhere.

We have a doc, a cop, a vig and (if you believe me) a watcher.  There has to be a way to balance that out, like I explained earlier.

You can't honestly believe JiF, who was instrumental in lynching 2 scum the first 3 days, was the 3rd teammate.  And why the hell would I wait until NOW to signal?

Archived