80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

I may be the worst player in mafia history

Probably but I ******* love you man.

I find Darthe talking smack about half the people here funny. Jif darthe said you were a "monumental tool"

Kid has some ego over getting lynched. Is he a DM guy?

Too bad.  I like Darthe.  He's not very good, in fact, he's terrible.  But I like him.  Shame he feels that way about me.  Those DM dudes are weird.

I can't argue with the results but I have no idea how we won that

Batman

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't argue with the results but I have no idea how we won that

cool heads prevailed that's how we won. Honestly the Power Role play as of late has been less than spectacular heh. This was the kind of game you sit back and let the scum get caught honestly it should have been much much easier .

Probably but I ******* love you man.

Too bad.  I like Darthe.  He's not very good, in fact, he's terrible.  But I like him.  Shame he feels that way about me.  Those DM dudes are weird.

Batman

IMO DMers tend to over play and force the game with crazy plays. It almost never helps town when players do that... ever

IMO DMers tend to over play and force the game with crazy plays. It almost never helps town when players do that... ever

I understood what he was trying to do but the timing and execution was terrible.

Nobody believed 80.  It wasnt necessary.  It was D1.  I dont think JC should have countered but I cant blame him and it wasnt necessary for Darthe to put him in that position.  And on the outside chance 80 wasnt lying, then we were really ****ed.  Then he admitted to the fake reveal instead of just holding to it and seeing how it played out.   Thats what was so stupid about it and why I was down with a policy lynch.

Avm that was some of the worst scum play I've seen, like, ever.

:D

Don't bash AVM...like ever. 

<3

I may be the worst player in mafia history

Lulz again

I tried, that's about all I can say for myself.  In retrospect, I should have just followed my gut and said JC was the viewing like I said in the QT...I just didn't see how I could explain away only seeing him visit JC for too long.  Maybe I get past one lynch if Lizzie bumbled through his answering enough, maybe even two...just no way I could last to end game.

If he really did view JiF, though?  Or if he didn't but I could convince people he was trying to pull a JVoR?  Maybe we win.

I didn't really care to survive an extra day and die, what's the point?

Oh well...sorry 80/Wom.  Did the best I thought I could do.

Good game, good instincts to fake the find on me Lizzie.  Great game by JiF, too.

:D

<3

Lulz again

I tried, that's about all I can say for myself. In retrospect, I should have just followed my gut and said JC was the viewing like I said in the QT...I just didn't see how I could explain away only seeing him visit JC for too long. Maybe I get past one lynch if Lizzie bumbled through his answering enough, maybe even two...just no way I could last to end game.

If he really did view JiF, though? Or if he didn't but I could convince people he was trying to pull a JVoR? Maybe we win.

I didn't really care to survive an extra day and die, what's the point?

Oh well...sorry 80/Wom. Did the best I thought I could do.

Good game, good instincts to fake the find on me Lizzie. Great game by JiF, too.

Great game! I was only kidding! I just knew I screwed up big by voting JC, so my only play I could come up with was drop a vote on my best guess and let whatever happened as a result there try and bail me out... I should have countered you sooner but when you introduced the symp idea you almost threw me off.

The day started off with everyone drinking the Krazy Kool-Aid. Theories were wild and made absolutely no sense. By the end of the day, everyone was strapped into a straight jacket. On one side of the room, Lizzie's hair was sticking out out everywhere, AVM was rocking back and forth and JiF was drooling uncontrollably. On the other side of the room, Smash was coloring outside the lines, Arsis was eating glue and Nolder was walking into walls. Hallia imagined herself as a little teapot. Somehow you managed to pull yourselves together.

Lets kill the Joker, cackled JiF.

No, no, no...we must kill the Batman, yelled Lizzie.

Everyone groaned. Ape threw some poo at Lizzie and told him to STFU. 

Smearing the poop off his face, Lizzie finally agreed to lynch AVM. 

CHAOS! AVM started running around just out of everyone's reach. 

Nolder had enough. He held out AVM's kryptonite. A PURPLE umbrella. AVM stopped in fear and cowered as the noose tightened around his neck...

...No way in hell I'm going down alone! AVM could not believe the audacity of how ludicrous Lizzie is. 

It's time to watch the world burn! 

AVM tossed a knife into the crowd and watched it soar to his target while he dropped to his death. 

AVM - The Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak - scum - is dead. 

...the knife sailed true and buried itself deep into Lizzie's eye. 

Lizzie, mod confirmed dumb ass, is dead. 

Town, has won! 

This is easily one of the greatest final scenes in JN history, I must say.  SMC's Inception Mafia is the only one I can think of that tops it.

It's all I needed. I read it the other night, got pulled away, and just popped back in to see where the game was at. 

Its all anyone needed.  Not impressed at all.

But you missed the fireworks.  This game went to derp city, took a right on derp st. and ran off the road into lake derp.

Its all anyone needed. Not impressed at all.

But you missed the fireworks. This game went to derp city, took a right on derp st. and ran off the road into lake derp.

Ape barely reads the games he plays in. You expect him to read one where he didn't?

Archived