Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily's willingness to blind-follow like SDGAF is probably the most concerning part of her play to me. She's done this now on a few occasions, with Hallia and then JC, and she's specifically following you, Crusher. It obviously doesn't implicate you, but it's almost like she's trying to be obvious. Something's up.

Yeah, it's weird.

***UNOFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT***

Lily (7): Leelou, Pac, LK, Nol, Smash, Crusher, Arsis

Crusher (1): JC

JC (1): Lily

Not Voting (3): Wom, Darthe, Verb

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Ok.  Cool.  Another flip to work with.

Two heroes dead to one damn dirty scum.  The heroes of this universe still had the upper hand, but time was growing short and the list of bodies grew longer.  It’s at times like this that a hero – nay – all beings must dig deep and look within themselves.  Some believe the answer is calculated strategy.  Others, brute force.  For one hero in particular, there were many things to live by.

One of her favorites -- everybody gets one.

That was Lilian of the Forests motto.  Everyone gets one save.  Everyone gets one post each day phase (except Verb, who no one misses).  And, in the of 80’s earlier meme every dead guy gets one good joke.

Many names came up after daybreak.  Some of you claimed to have the ability to see things others could not, even claiming to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that one hero was truly of this universe.  Some heroes appeared skeptical, while others embraced this potential leader.

Others…like Darthe the Destroyer of Hope and Verbal the Stanley Cup Man were le tired.  So they were taking a nap, or something.  No one really knew, and no one really cared.

So after bickering back and forth for a short period of time, it was Lady Lily whose name was called to come forth.  She proclaimed her innocence though she offered up herself as a sacrifice if it helped save the people of the world.  She had hoped this would be her one save – the one thing she could say that would prove her innocence.

Fortunately for Lady Lily, The Arsonist believed everybody gets one.  Unfortunately for Lady Lily, that one was one raging fire.  The Arsonist was an agent of chaos, you see…and he just wanted to see the world burn.  Or, in this case…the forest from which Lady Lily came.

The heroes need not beat or bash Lily of the Forest, as she fell to the ground crying…her spirit one with the land.  Tears in her eyes, she beckoned over to the heroes to say just one last thing…

“With great power comes great responsibility.  It is up to you now….

my friends…”

And with that, she was gone.

Lilian of the Forest, The Amazing Spiderman (vanilla town), was dead!!!!

It is now night.

Meh.

Leelou feels kinda scummy right now.  80 was tunneling her hard and then got killed.  Then as soon as day starts, Leelou votes Lily.  Seems a bit like she was orchestrating things there.  Anyway, that's all I got for now and it's kinda thin.  We're gonna need to do some actual work tomorrow.

: /

thought I had a beat on Lily...  My bad. 

She doesn't do that normally as town though..  she usually is more patient and calculated with her votes.  The "I'll just go with everyone" threw me off.

So in a game with a cop and a tracker, what's the scum balance... Godfather and role blocker?

Edit:
Read the following at DM... If we had insane/role cop(4), tracker(2) and 6 vt(1), then a GF(-7), RB(-3) and regular goon(-1) would just about almost balance.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75835-mafia-balancing-guide/page-2

So here's what I'm thinking all along.... We haven't proven Smash's sanity yet... This is why i think people think your scum Smash IMO because you revealed without better idea of your sanity

Anyway I think if he were the true sane cop, and our tracker was alive, we would be too strong tonight so I'm not so sure Smash is sane.

Pac- If Smash isn't sane, he's cleared Pac now. On D1 Pac didn't even post. On N1 he recapped after the lynch. On D2 Pac voted Lily as'blatant scum' second to Leelou. On N2 he just pushed JC. At minimum I'd like to hear more out of Pac. This is not scum hunting.

Leelou- 80 started a train on Leelou and died that night. She was blind on Hallia and first on Lily. She's scummy but in a visible way. she didn't like my bogus reveal either. Said I didn't have the balls. GF?

Darthe- literally useless this game. If I'm right about them having a RB and us not having a cop anymore due to that RB, he's a perfect candidate right now if he doesn't start talking.

Verbal ....null. He defended Hallia in favor of me against logic. He laid a vote on 80,D1 and didn't move. Didn't vote D2. I don't like Verbals non-vote but the following post was good on D2 "Then why wasn't Smash on your list to lynch?  If you don't believe him, he's scum.....so why omit him from your list?"

Unfortunately with a claimed cop and aRB the cop is basically useless. Scum don't have to play much they're unviewable

Those are my best for scum. We have to do this basically vanilla now

So in a game with a cop and a tracker, what's the scum balance... Godfather and role blocker?

Edit:

Read the following at DM... If we had insane/role cop(4), tracker(2) and 6 vt(1), then a GF(-7), RB(-3) and regular goon(-1) would just about almost balance.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75835-mafia-balancing-guide/page-2

So here's what I'm thinking all along.... We haven't proven Smash's sanity yet... This is why i think people think your scum Smash IMO because you revealed without better idea of your sanity

Anyway I think if he were the true sane cop, and our tracker was alive, we would be too strong tonight so I'm not so sure Smash is sane. If Smash isn't sane, he's cleared Pac now. On D1 Pac didn't even post. On N1 he recapped after the lynch. On D2 Pac voted Lily as'blatant scum' second to Leelou. On N2 he just pushed JC. At minimum I'd like to hear more out of Pac. This is not scum hunting.

80 started a train on Leelou and died that night. She was blind on Hallia and first on Lily. She's scummy but in a visible way. she didn't like my bogus reveal either. Said I didn't have the balls. GF?

Verbal hasn't been active either. He defended Hallia in favor of me against logic. He laid a vote on 80,D1 and didn't move. Didn't vote D2. Worth a look as cop IMO.

Unfortunately with a claimed cop and aRB the cop is basically useless. Scum don't have to play much they're unviewable

Those are my best for scum. We have to do this basically vanilla now

Hey goofball I revealed because I was at L-2 nothing more. Also when I revealed it was day 1 so I had no investigations yet so how at that stage could I possibly know what type of cop I was ?

Also Darthe who was lurking the scene last night needs to wake the **** up pronto. If I'm right, given the earlier line of thinking, he should be a tight 3/4 candidate for scum since we essentially don't have a cop now and he doesn't have to do anything, like the rest of the scum. And he fits that bill right now for sure

Hey goofball I revealed because I was at L-2 nothing more. Also when I revealed it was day 1 so I had no investigations yet so how at that stage could I possibly know what type of cop I was ?

How do you know what type you are right now? Pac is still alive. 

Also Darthe who was lurking the scene last night needs to wake the **** up pronto. If I'm right, given the earlier line of thinking, he should be a tight 3/4 candidate for scum since we essentially don't have a cop now and he doesn't have to do anything, like the rest of the scum. And he fits that bill right now for sure

Huh?

Huh?

Exactly.  LK is just trying too hard now.  Probably doesn;t realize that introducing a knucklehead confsuing game set up is not town at all.  Scum pray on confusion.  LK was on my original list for scum along with Jetscode and you.  You are closer to null now,.  JC is hiding and lurking like a coward,.  He needs to die soon, 

Exactly.  LK is just trying too hard now.  Probably doesn;t realize that introducing a knucklehead confsuing game set up is not town at all.  Scum pray on confusion.  LK was on my original list for scum along with Jetscode and you.  You are closer to null now,.  JC is hiding and lurking like a coward,.  He needs to die soon, 

And so is Darthe

Did LK really bring copsanity into the discussion here?   Unless AVM is bastard modding it's highly unlikely,  The only time we have seen cop sanities were in games that centered around them.  Stop it. 

If there's a RB, the sanity is essentially moot, right?

Archived