Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For quite some time The Smasher and Pac-Man had been at each other’s throats.  Obsessed with one another to the point of irrationality, even.  Their obsession even led to the possibility of Russian Roulette to determine who would be killed.

“I’d prefer a white Russian roulette.  Chocolate would be okay too, though”  Pac-Man requested, still searching the area for any pics of the Lovely Leelou.

“It’s not an alcoholic beverage you dumbass, it’s a game where one person dies.  You don’t know electronics, you don’t know games, you don’t know NOTHING” The Smasher screamed back at Pac-Man, visibly the angriest hero anyone had ever seen.

“Don’t know anything*” the ghost of the Stanley Cup man corrected him, skating and twirling above everyone’s head with his pink frilly scarf.

Half thought it should be The Magical JC while half thought it should be The Smasher…the group torn completely.

As tensions rose Hess AKA Nick Fury AKA Shaft AKA everyone's favorite tennis shop pro AKA the man NASCAR fears most opened the revolver, placed one bullet in and spun.  As he rose the gun up for his turn The Crusher put down his slab of bacon causing everyone to pause in shock.

“The Smasher dies” he spit out, irritated that he must halt his meal.

Sumo style the two met in the center of the room.  One a smasher…the other a crusher.  Seemingly so similar yet so completely different in every way.  The Smasher, being crushed by the sheer mass of the world’s hungriest hero, did the only thing he could think of – he tried to play dirty. 

A kick to the groin followed by a head butt was his plan.  A kick to a layer of fat protecting the groin and a head butt that fractured his own skull was what he got.  As the concussed Smasher fell backwards with the damage of his own blow The Crusher, who had put his full force into the engagement with The Smasher, couldn’t catch himself and fell on top of the badly damaged hero.

Finally, perhaps mercifully, The Smasher was done for.  It was at that moment that Pac-Man threw in Woman Woman’s lasso and with a triumphant “HA!” proclaimed that he had done it.  Of course, all he had done was throw the lasso on top of a flattened out mix of skin, bone and blood at that point…but whatever made him feel better.  He was 4 white Russians in already anyways, still not getting the point of Russian Roulette.

FINALLY…the heroes had gotten one of the villains.  The only question was, which one – the man in red and blue or the one who hid amongst the shadows.

Hess walked over to the now well pressed suit jacket and removed a piece of paper which The Smasher had earlier been writing on.

“My name is Charles Xavier.  I am a mutant.  And once upon a time I had a dream…of a world where all Earth’s children, both mutant and baseline human, might live together in peace.  This isn’t it.  This is today’s reality.”

“S***”

The Smasher, Professor Charles Xavier (town cop) has been killed!!!!

It is now night.

Player List (will be updated each phase):

1. The Lovely Leelou (Wonder Woman, scum goon) -- Lynched D4
2. The Arsonist
3. Lizard-Man (The Incredible Hulk, vanilla town) -- Killed N2
4. The Smasher (Professor X, town doc) -- Lynched D5
5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat (Iron Man, vanilla town) -- Killed N3
6. The 80 million cent man (Wolverine, town tracker) -- Killed N1
7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter (Mr. Fantastic, vanilla town) -- Killed D1
8. The magical JC
9. Mega-Nolderp/Hess AKA Nick Fury AKA Shaft AKA everyone's favorite tennis shop pro AKA the man NASCAR fears most
10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa (The Flash, scum goon) -- Lynched D1
11. Pac-man
12. Darthe, destroyer of hope (The Human Torch, vanilla town) -- Lynched D3
13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man (Cyclops, vanilla town) -- Killed N4
14. The Crusher
15. Lilian of the Forest (The Amazing Spiderman, vanilla town) -- Lynched D2

I voted Darthe via you and Smash telling me to vote him when I just entered the game. Voted Leelou/scum lynch and then Smash, who I think you were voting today as well, no?

Yeah, I voted smash to see if I could get an opportunistic scum to see if they would go along blindly.

Archived