Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

And YOU voted for the uncountered doc.

go back and look I voted for PAC right after he hammered Leelou who at the time was  an uncountered Doc. I put pressure on Pac for a reason and got my answer then moved on to go after JC and You ...problem is no one reads half the freakin posts in these games and All idiot Pac had to do was very simple and that was to claim Doc in the same post he hammered Leelou and he would have been just fine when she turned up as scum. Instead he had to play f@cking head games .

I played this game correctly and if the town clowns would have listened to me we would have won this game half way through but no one early on wanted to jump On the JC train and PAC was consistently after the uncountered cop for most of the game no matter what crap he spews now .... I find it hilarious that he puts this on me

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go back and look I voted for PAC right after he hammered Leelou who at the time was  an uncountered Doc. I put pressure on Pac for a reason and got my answer then moved on to go after JC and You ...problem is no one reads half the freakin posts in these games and All idiot Pac had to do was very simple and that was to claim Doc in the same post he hammered Leelou and he would have been just fine when she turned up as scum. Instead he had to play f@cking head games .

I played this game correctly and if the town clowns would have listened to me we would have won this game half way through but no one early on wanted to jump On the JC train and PAC was consistently after the uncountered cop for most of the game no matter what crap he spews now .... I find it hilarious that he puts this on me

That's the thing about Mafia is that town usually has to work together in order to win and this game it just seemed like you were always on the complete opposite page, especially the cop and doc. You can blame each other but both your faults. 

That's the thing about Mafia is that town usually has to work together in order to win and this game it just seemed like you were always on the complete opposite page, especially the cop and doc. You can blame each other but both your faults. 

Had I lived, town wins.  Good NK, scum.

I'd love to play again.  But if Crusher and Leelou are taking long breaks, and we struggled to fill this game as it is.....what's the plan?

Crusher and Elle never take long breaks...convince them to play...other than that I'll play over at DM

Hey, so this ended?

GG to all and sorry again for leaving so abruptly.

Things have been hectic with me.

Been spending all my days trying to serve divorce papers for my friend (since he's under a restraining order) to the epitome of psycho bitch from hell. Her and her parents have been dodging but we finally got her served last night. I just found out today that I'll be taking the witness stand on the hearing on the 14th and I'm kind of freaked out. I've never been to court before you know?

Hope everyone is well.

Hey, so this ended?

Been spending all my days trying to serve divorce papers for my friend (since he's under a restraining order) to the epitome of psycho bitch from hell. Her and her parents have been dodging but we finally got her served last night. I just found out today that I'll be taking the witness stand on the hearing on the 14th and I'm kind of freaked out. I've never been to court before you know?

Hope everyone is well.

Sounds rough. Hope everything works out.

Things are starting to level out.

It was scary when sh*t was just coming at us out of nowhere for a few days.

We found out she went to the police on June 10th and filed a case for extortion, weeks before her blowout with the cops, and had been living with my friend and his family as if everything was normal. We think she tried to report it as rape but messed up her story and couldn't change it.

Right now it's a waiting game until the 14th where the restraining order will either be upheld or thrown out.

Divorce comes after that and then the fight for child custody. And we don't know if this extortion case will ever even become an issue or not.

We're all pretty sure it comes down to the hearing on the 14th which of course makes me even more nervous.

On our side the only people taking the stand is my friend and me and MAYBE his dad. And since a lot of it is a he said/she said case I think that means that what I say will have the most impact. The more I think about it the more nervous I got so I'm trying not to tbh lol.

Hey, so this ended?

Hope everyone is well.

I used to serve papers... The way to do it if you ever do again in the future, is you go in the early morning to their home like 4am when they're sleeping. Yeah it pisses people off but all you have to do is day "hi Melissa" and as long as she acknowledges, you have then confirmed her name and you can drop them at her feet/throw them inside her house, and run. I imagine your testimony will focus on your experience serving her. Don't freak out.... Just give as many details about how you served her and how she looked as you can

I used to serve papers... The way to do it if you ever do again in the future, is you go in the early morning to their home like 4am when they're sleeping. Yeah it pisses people off but all you have to do is day "hi Melissa" and as long as she acknowledges, you have then confirmed her name and you can drop them at her feet/throw them inside her house, and run. I imagine your testimony will focus on your experience serving her. Don't freak out.... Just give as many details about how you served her and how she looked as you can

That's how she got served, threw it through the door. Apparently it has to be done again because there was an error on the papers though so the lawyer is going to do it himself on the day of the hearing.

And no my testimony isn't going to have to do with the papers.

I've been at my friends house a LOT in the past couple months, when she's alleging a lot of this happened.

I need to say I've never seen him hit her, verbally abuse her, bar her from leaving, and will probably need to talk about what I saw on the day she left when my friend was in handcuffs.

The only thing I can't testify about is the ******* rape because on the one date she gave I wasn't there.

His dad was though so her story is pretty much down the toilet anyway.

Archived