Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Last point on DM...mafia brings out the drama queens a little more over there...maybe the demographics...really not sure.

My profile name is the same as on here: Arsis

Haha, yeah those fantasy nerds sure are overly sensitive........looks at asoiaf avatar I've had on here since 2008. Bunch of nerds ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote Arsis

He's feeling left out.

Nah, I just went on the football board with a hangover before my morning coffee and got irritated about people talking sh*t about the wr coach because they ran out of everything else to sh*t on about the team.

Every time I look at the football forum it's a mistake. I'm just not built for it. Too much negativity just gets under my skin. It's okay if it were people's honest opinion but it comes across more like a stupid ape-like forced persona. You open a thread about Decker and they're sh*tting on the wr coach. It's unbelievable.

Yup. I had to take a break from it all lately.

Long-suffering Jets fans cannot suffer alone. They share misery whether you agree on their forecasts or not.. I've avoid posting in there most off season. I mean its ok to bitch and moan in season but for fuxx sakes it's June. Have a little hope.

Bitching about your team is cool with me but constantly sh*tting on them eventually becomes so ho hum it looses its point.

Yup. I had to take a break from it all lately.

Bitching about your team is cool with me but constantly sh*tting on them eventually becomes so ho hum it looses its point.

Preachin' to the choir man.  I went over there during FA and again during the draft and it's unbearable at times.  I figured I should step away now so that I don't go crazy during the season reading it all.

Hey fellow idiots can we get on one train please and stop this god damn nonsense.

Arsis I give you about 10 seconds on DM before they throw you to the curb

Low Life Audio PAC is an idiot

Can I quit Now ?

GFY's

I have a feeling PAC is lying and keeping me alive to justify his GF existence, that's a stretch but when you play as horribly bad as he does drastic measure's are sometimes needed. He's like Darthe at endgame he will take down the entire town by claiming the uncountered cop is scum.

Hey fellow idiots can we get on one train please and stop this god damn nonsense.

Arsis I give you about 10 seconds on DM before they throw you to the curb

Can I quit Now ?

GFY's

I have a feeling PAC is lying and keeping me alive to justify his GF existence, that's a stretch but when you play as horribly bad as he does drastic measure's are sometimes needed. He's like Darthe at endgame he will take down the entire town by claiming the uncountered cop is scum.

unvote vote smash[\b]

Arsis I give you about 10 seconds on DM before they throw you to the curb

Can I quit Now ?

GFY's

you nudge Pac and keep your vote on me?

scumdilicious

you nudge Pac and keep your vote on me?

scumdilicious

Every night someone died (I think ) so either scum was looking for a Doc and ignoring me thinking I was protected or they had no fear of me and somehow avoid my investigations like a GF role . That being said The only 2 players I have not investigated are Arsis and Hess. After Arsis killed JIF I don't remember if there was a NK but I'm pretty sure there was which sort of makes Arsis a town one shot Vig. if there was no NK there is a chance Arsis is scum and used a day kill option. So many scenarios to think about .

JC I chose you because I am hunting a GF scum role its not personal its just the process of elimination ...tonight I will have to investigate Hess or Arsis and it will most likely be Hess.

I posted all of this without much thought I've been busy at the new house and this was the only time I got to sit in front of the PC. if you have any ideas or scenarios you would like or anyone would like to point out for that matter Im all ears but Im not seeing much other than PAC being and Idiot and going after the uncountered cop. I will listen to any logical ideas at this stage I'm sure there is something I'm missing

Also keep in mind there may not be a Doc since there are 2 investigative roles. PAC made this argument and he could very well have come to the conclusion there is no Doc so he rolled the dice knowing there would be no counter claim. Remember he did come in and hammer Leelou cliamign he was the Doc so he knew she was lying ...he could have just as easily made himself look more townish by killing his teammate than claiming Doc. He is certainly not out of the woods especially since he keeps making moronic arguments towards killing me.

Every night someone died (I think ) so either scum was looking for a Doc and ignoring me thinking I was protected or they had no fear of me and somehow avoid my investigations like a GF role . That being said The only 2 players I have not investigated are Arsis and Hess. After Arsis killed JIF I don't remember if there was a NK but I'm pretty sure there was which sort of makes Arsis a town one shot Vig. if there was no NK there is a chance Arsis is scum and used a day kill option. So many scenarios to think about .

JC I chose you because I am hunting a GF scum role its not personal its just the process of elimination ...tonight I will have to investigate Hess or Arsis and it will most likely be Hess.

I posted all of this without much thought I've been busy at the new house and this was the only time I got to sit in front of the PC. if you have any ideas or scenarios you would like or anyone would like to point out for that matter Im all ears but Im not seeing much other than PAC being and Idiot and going after the uncountered cop. I will listen to any logical ideas at this stage I'm sure there is something I'm missing

Pac is always an idiot but thought he claimed Doc.  Thought it wiser to lynch Crusher.  At lease we'd find out whether you actually can read correctly.  I mean he's been doubting your credibility all game.  Plus we had 80 as tracker.  Just not seeing the balance. Maybe no Cop or Doc and it's you and Pac?  Seriously I just don't get the mechanics or the gameplay n this game.  Why has Crusher consistently doubted your play?  Why have you doubted Pac's claim?

Pac is always an idiot but thought he claimed Doc.  Thought it wiser to lynch Crusher.  At lease we'd find out whether you actually can read correctly.  I mean he's been doubting your credibility all game.  Plus we had 80 as tracker.  Just not seeing the balance. Maybe no Cop or Doc and it's you and Pac?  Seriously I just don't get the mechanics or the gameplay n this game.  Why has Crusher consistently doubted your play?  Why have you doubted Pac's claim?

just so you know, and PAChole does not dilute your mind further, there is a difference between a tracker and a cop. A cop investigates a players alignment and a Tracker watches who a player visits. SO if a scum player utilizes a NK action and the Tracker investigates the OTHER scum player he gets no results . Tracker is no where near as important as a cop and their duties as townies are very different. A tracker does not become Important usually until end game when things narrow down unless he gets extremely lucky and follows the right scum player on the right night.

What this tells any logical player in this game is that there MUST be a GF role and its not going to be easy to find him. Anyone I investigated up to this point could very well be a GF so lets try to narrow that down. If PAC truly is the DOC and hes pushing for me then I can tell you without doubt we have no chance of winning this game. PAC is playing scummy, has offered nothing towards hunting scum, and is going after the uncounterd cop. Take a look at when I claimed and you be the Judge.

just so you know, and PAChole does not dilute your mind further, there is a difference between a tracker and a cop. A cop investigates a players alignment and a Tracker watches who a player visits. SO if a scum player utilizes a NK action and the Tracker investigates the OTHER scum player he gets no results . Tracker is no where near as important as a cop and their duties as townies are very different. A tracker does not become Important usually until end game when things narrow down unless he gets extremely lucky and follows the right scum player on the right night.

What this tells any logical player in this game is that there MUST be a GF role and its not going to be easy to find him. Anyone I investigated up to this point could very well be a GF so lets try to narrow that down. If PAC truly is the DOC and hes pushing for me then I can tell you without doubt we have no chance of winning this game. PAC is playing scummy, has offered nothing towards hunting scum, and is going after the uncounterd cop. Take a look at when I claimed and you be the Judge.

I know how the roles work...I agree there's likely a GF in this game...but why the tracker?  Could Arsis actually be SK instead of Vig?  

On your claim, I agree...why have Crusher and Pac shoveled dirt on your credibility?

Right now we need more intel.  Prefer to lynch Crusher to confirm your readings but could also vote Arsis or Hess. 

*Mod Note*

Deadline is Tuesday morning 10 AM EST.  I'm aware it's been the weekend and have no problem with that, but I don't think anyone wants this thing lasting up to the holiday weekend.  Tuesday morning gives you all enough time to take care of your business and is soon enough that we won't be rushed to finish.

Smash is flailing.

if you want to go head to head with me and be an idiot just let me know . You have offered nothing to this game and Im beginning to believe there is no Doc at all the way you are acting. Do you want to continue this stupidity or move on ?

Every time I look at the football forum it's a mistake. I'm just not built for it. Too much negativity just gets under my skin. It's okay if it were people's honest opinion but it comes across more like a stupid ape-like forced persona. You open a thread about Decker and they're sh*tting on the wr coach. It's unbelievable.

Found this article interesting and to your point.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/30/technology/facebook-mood-experiment/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

if you want to go head to head with me and be an idiot just let me know . You have offered nothing to this game and Im beginning to believe there is no Doc at all the way you are acting. Do you want to continue this stupidity or move on ?

I want to continue whatever process is necessary to get you lynched. 

It's become clear to me that you are chalk full of sh-t and need to die. 

I want to continue whatever process is necessary to get you lynched. 

It's become clear to me that you are chalk full of sh-t and need to die. 

If this is the stance your going to take then in no way do I think your the Doc. You've done nothing and proven nothing in this game at all. You have not scum hunted and in the beginning didn't even seem to want to be bothered with the game.

Unvote

Vote PAC GF

if by any chance this idiot is the DOC it could very well be the worst I have ever seen the role played

Smash the "cop" got innocent results on me, jc, and crush but started the day calling me GF instead of talking about the only other 2 people he hadn't yet "investigated".

Either he's scum or is worthless..  if he dies and by some chance is cop then we simply target the people he has yet to investigate.  I doubt he'll flip town though..  seems pretty clear to me.  I haven't and won't protect him at all which is probably why he's pining to get me lynched.  Scared scum.

Smash the "cop" got innocent results on me, jc, and crush but started the day calling me GF instead of talking about the only other 2 people he hadn't yet "investigated".

Either he's scum or is worthless..  if he dies and by some chance is cop then we simply target the people he has yet to investigate.  I doubt he'll flip town though..  seems pretty clear to me.  I haven't and won't protect him at all which is probably why he's pining to get me lynched.  Scared scum.

not scared at all your playing like an Idiot ...Ive made it clear who I have investigated and who will be investigated next night phase. if you were truly the Doc you would be on board so we can work together instead like the Idiot that you are you chose to form a case with nothing what so ever to back it up and try to get me lynched ... if you truly are the Doc you must know in that feeble little brain of yours if I flip town your going to get lynched next and you will have succeeded in getting both the Doc and the Cop killed on consecutive days.

if anyone In their right mind follows this idiot and his Idea that I'm not the Cop then this game is over that much I can promise you.

Oh and just to show how full of sh*t PAC is I DID NOT  start the day calling him the GF I started the day trying to work with the Idiot as a team but he shrugged that off based on some dumb idea that I'm not the Cop. So either he's a really stupid Doc or he's scum trying to play you all off as stupid by agreeing with him to lynch me.

To be 100 % honest I don't now what he is but Like I said if you vote me off base on his stupidity when I flip town your going to focus on killing him and then this game will be over. I think there are 2 scum left one GF and the last regular scum... The only 2 people I have not investigated are Arsis and Hess so its not to far fetched to think one of those last 2 are the last scum. That should be our focus but PAC chose to steer you all away from that. I voted JC because I figured he might be the GF but PAC has swayed my judgement and has ruied this game for the town IMHO that is if hes actually town

Thanks.  Agree on granite.  Right now the winner in the clubhouse...solid wood cabinets (Diamond Reflection series) from Lowe's.  We have 9 foot ceilings so we had to stack the cabinets.  Nice suggestion on using combo of wood and glass doors.  Maybe that convinces the wife to have sex in the kitchen again...lol.  Never heard of the foot pedals on the sink.  I'll have to take a look.  Already have all the appliances.  All stainless but not the high end Kitchen Aid.  We bought LG a couple of years back.  Tile already installed.  No going back now.  I grill outside year round.  We live in San Antonio.  Thanks for advice. 

O cook like I eat.... MESSY and a lot.  foot peddles are nice because if your hand re dirty don't have to touch nothing. 

Truth is I doubted smash's claim early.  Partly was the timing of it, as the first train and all and part was the fact he put "Town" in front of it.  I kept pushing it to just get a reaction and to see who would defend or what not.  Plus he has played a pretty light game for a power role.  Has not done much in the ay of scum hunting.  Seemed pretty happy calling me out as scum after he investigated other low post players.  I always investigated the scummiest players when I play.  Truth is he did just say he is still getting his new sweet crib togheter and has not had much time on line.  Seems fair and reasonable.  The other thing they made me doubt him was he investigated scummy players like you and lazy useless players like Pac declared them town and sorta untouchable.  At this point Im trying to wrap my head around two things.

1.  If Pac is not the Doc?  Why has no one claimed?

2. If Smash is the cop, and Pac is the Doc(considering he denied protecting him) why is Smash still alive?  I guess its possible they chose to to find the Doc every night but still seems crappy.

Truth is I doubted smash's claim early.  Partly was the timing of it, as the first train and all and part was the fact he put "Town" in front of it.  I kept pushing it to just get a reaction and to see who would defend or what not.  Plus he has played a pretty light game for a power role.  Has not done much in the ay of scum hunting.  Seemed pretty happy calling me out as scum after he investigated other low post players.  I always investigated the scummiest players when I play.  Truth is he did just say he is still getting his new sweet crib togheter and has not had much time on line.  Seems fair and reasonable.  The other thing they made me doubt him was he investigated scummy players like you and lazy useless players like Pac declared them town and sorta untouchable.  At this point Im trying to wrap my head around two things.

1.  If Pac is not the Doc?  Why has no one claimed?

2. If Smash is the cop, and Pac is the Doc(considering he denied protecting him) why is Smash still alive?  I guess its possible they chose to to find the Doc every night but still seems crappy.

Crush PAC is a liar and its pretty evident from his play. I backed off today after he claimed DOC after hammering the uncountered DOC The info I got from PAC seemed genuine but then the jerk started pushing for my lynch. he knows damn well why I questioned His Hammering Leelou yet he tried to make it look like I was the villain. To me that a pretty scummy turn around or the guy is just plain scum.

Crush PAC is a liar and its pretty evident from his play. I backed off today after he claimed DOC after hammering the uncountered DOC The info I got from PAC seemed genuine but then the jerk started pushing for my lynch. he knows damn well why I questioned His Hammering Leelou yet he tried to make it look like I was the villain. To me that a pretty scummy turn around or the guy is just plain scum.

So I have to chose between a game with no Doc or a game with no Cop.  Thing is if this game has no Doc the only way you could be alive is that scum decided to just kill anyone but you fearing Doc protection.  Not saying its impossible, just odd. 

His Leelou hammer and his strong confident statement that Lilly was scum before voting her just seemed Dooshy.  Since Dooshy=Pac and Pac =Dooshy seems about right. 

Archived