Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really cant believe this sh*t

can we please do something here this is getting ridiculous

If you don't believe me then vote me the **** off for christs sake Im about done with the stupidity in this game.

Oddly I did not believe you earlier now I sorta do. Especially after jets code 180.

I'll follow Crusher on this....who I understand could be last scum but I don't have enough intel to make a fair decision imo. But just reading the game content since I've been in play Smash and Arsis have pinged more so than Pac and JC...looking at the trains and not the votees per se. 

Deadline is tomorrow and everyone is on right now.

I'm here. I'm in a weird spot bc I came in late, sorry to follow the leader but I am... including on myself. 

But from an outsiders perspective usually when I'm scum or scum in general get more annoyed or anxious in these spots. Just saying. 

Player List (will be updated each phase):

1. The Lovely Leelou (Wonder Woman, scum goon) -- Lynched D4

2. The Arsonist

3. Lizard-Man (The Incredible Hulk, vanilla town) -- Killed N2

4. The Smasher

5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat (Iron Man, vanilla town) -- Killed N3

6. The 80 million cent man (Wolverine, town tracker) -- Killed N1

7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter (Mr. Fantastic, vanilla town) -- Killed D1

8. The magical JC

9. Mega-Nolderp/Hess AKA Nick Fury AKA Shaft AKA everyone's favorite tennis shop pro AKA the man NASCAR fears most

10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa (The Flash, scum goon) -- Lynched D1

11. Pac-man

12. Darthe, destroyer of hope (The Human Torch, vanilla town) -- Lynched D3

13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man (Cyclops, vanilla town) -- Killed N4

14. The Crusher

15. Lilian of the Forest (The Amazing Spiderman, vanilla town) -- Lynched D2

15 players to start, is there definitely only one scum left? Would depend if there's a 3rd party, no?

I'm here. I'm in a weird spot bc I came in late, sorry to follow the leader but I am... including on myself. 

But from an outsiders perspective usually when I'm scum or scum in general get more annoyed or anxious in these spots. Just saying.

I am opposite man.

I get flustered when people want to kill an un-countered cop and try to compare a watcher as the reason and the Mod over roling the game which is bullsh*t. We know there has to be a GF role and at some point we need to vote someone off the material is there to read nothing is going to change at this point

15 players to start, is there definitely only one scum left? Would depend if there's a 3rd party, no?

Not definitely only 1 scum but other than Arsis' day 1 claimed Vig shot, there's only been 1 kill a night.  That's why I believe Arsis is what he said he was way back on day 1..  What kind of SK has 1 shot and why would scum claim Vig shot on a townie on Day 1 rather than just leave it alone.

I get flustered when people want to kill an un-countered cop and try to compare a watcher as the reason and the Mod over roling the game which is bullsh*t. We know there has to be a GF role and at some point we need to vote someone off the material is there to read nothing is going to change at this point

Why does there have to be a gf role?  Why would AVM give the town a cop, tracker, and doc against scum's 2 goons and a gf?  Seems like overkill...  unless there are 2 scum left and they are both rolled up somehow which seems unlikely.  If they had a Role Blocker for example then there's no way you'd be getting any results.  If they had a vest then it would make a lone 1 time vig role and no SK kind of obsolete..

I think we have 1 scum left and it's you..  but JC's nonsense is lynch worthy.  he and Lily were my 2 hot reads when I finally started reading.

I'd like for you to die.  If you're a cop then thanks but your role is useless at this point and either killing scum or vetting you makes the most sense to me.

Why does there have to be a gf role?  Why would AVM give the town a cop, tracker, and doc against scum's 2 goons and a gf?  Seems like overkill...  unless there are 2 scum left and they are both rolled up somehow which seems unlikely.  If they had a Role Blocker for example then there's no way you'd be getting any results.  If they had a vest then it would make a lone 1 time vig role and no SK kind of obsolete..

I think we have 1 scum left and it's you..  but JC's nonsense is lynch worthy.  he and Lily were my 2 hot reads when I finally started reading.

I'd like for you to die.  If you're a cop then thanks but your role is useless at this point and either killing scum or vetting you makes the most sense to me.

there could very well be 1 scum unrolled and a GF in a 15 player game 4 scum is about right. We kill JC and I Investigate Hess since I agree Arsis is a town vig like he says he is.

Not definitely only 1 scum but other than Arsis' day 1 claimed Vig shot, there's only been 1 kill a night.  That's why I believe Arsis is what he said he was way back on day 1..  What kind of SK has 1 shot and why would scum claim Vig shot on a townie on Day 1 rather than just leave it alone.

He's holstered cause he's had zero heat.

there could very well be 1 scum unrolled and a GF in a 15 player game 4 scum is about right. We kill JC and I Investigate Hess since I agree Arsis is a town vig like he says he is.

you both deserve to get lynched...wow...cannot believe dumb and dumber will pull this off...ugh

you both deserve to get lynched...wow...cannot believe dumb and dumber will pull this off...ugh

Hmm..  starting to think your hubris is a result of being a very rusty townie.

I cant see you being lippy with me as scum. 

Archived