JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if there are 3 mafia, then this is lylo. Dont really like the train on JC cuz I think hes town and it might be a bw attempt.

If there are two mafia left, then we have one more opportunity left until lylo.

Occam's Razor suggests JiF is town due to his watch + tracker ability. We are also ignoring Arsis for now cuz we dont even know if his lynch will work.

Crush, JC, Smash, Hally, Rand

As I said before I think JC is town, and FMPOV Im town.

If there are three mafia, I doubt Arsis is part of it. Therefore I would think scum is Crush, Hally, Smash. Which is why I am wary of Smashs vote. JiF if you could unvote for now it would make me very happy.

If there are two mafia, it is plausible for Arsis to be maf, but still dont think he is. If he actually was mafia, why would he start trolling and then stop. If he had already started, he would have already accepted his scumminess and not tried again. I believe he is town, but really retarded town that has no idea how to help town.

That leaves Hally, Crush and Smash again with two mafia in between them. Either way, lynching in between these three is the best option. Dont vote yet jic im wrong and maf speedlynches with three of them.

One question I have for Arsis, why did you claim BPV and doc? If you were not the doc why were you open to lynching someone who couls have easily been doc.

So if there are 3 mafia, then this is lylo. Dont really like the train on JC cuz I think hes town and it might be a bw attempt.

If there are two mafia left, then we have one more opportunity left until lylo.

Occam's Razor suggests JiF is town due to his watch + tracker ability. We are also ignoring Arsis for now cuz we dont even know if his lynch will work.

Crush, JC, Smash, Hally, Rand

As I said before I think JC is town, and FMPOV Im town.

If there are three mafia, I doubt Arsis is part of it. Therefore I would think scum is Crush, Hally, Smash. Which is why I am wary of Smashs vote. JiF if you could unvote for now it would make me very happy.

If there are two mafia, it is plausible for Arsis to be maf, but still dont think he is. If he actually was mafia, why would he start trolling and then stop. If he had already started, he would have already accepted his scumminess and not tried again. I believe he is town, but really retarded town that has no idea how to help town.

That leaves Hally, Crush and Smash again with two mafia in between them. Either way, lynching in between these three is the best option. Dont vote yet jic im wrong and maf speedlynches with three of them.

One question I have for Arsis, why did you claim BPV and doc? If you were not the doc why were you open to lynching someone who couls have easily been doc.

Smash claimed tracker/watcher...not JiF.

Arsis most likely scum...he wanted the Doc lynched and worked toward that result...could see him as one-time lynch proof but not as some kind of protector...as he claimed.

Still don't like how the discussions between JiF and Smash last night...they left me off the conversation as if I was already dead.  

Crusher has not played as town and its not just the activity level difference from last game...when the Crush doesn't hunt...the Crush = scum.

Well now I have no choice but to reveal

I have a 1 time Watch

And I have a one time Track

I tracked Arsis last night and he visited JIF  who Hallia claims she protected. If Hallia is telling the truth Arsis is probably scum because if he's just a BPV... how could he visit someone ?

Unvote Rand who could possibly be Arsis scum partner

Vote Arsis

Why didn't I reveal this info sooner ? Because when Arsis visited JIF and JIF didn't die I assumed he protected JIF and did not want to reveal Doc earlier so he claimed BPV .....When Hallia revealed, it became clear I had no choice but to reveal my findings.

I don't think Hallia is lying but I do think Arsis is full of sh*t.

Unvote vote Arsis

There was no nk. Fact

I visited jif. Fact

Jif is alive. Fact

That's all anyone needs to know right now.

There is only one conclusion to be made. It's quite simple. I claimed bpv so I didn't have to self protect and it worked.

It bothers me the guy every one protected is gone and not saying a word

The only thing I know for a fact here is that Arsis Visited JIF

Hallia is claiming she caught scum when In fact I was the one who saw Arsis visit JIF . So tell me Hallia did you catch scum or was that a slip because you already know who scum is ?

Unvote Arsis

I have to hear from JIF and more from hallia before I make up my mind that and I feel the biggest scum at this stage is Rand.

Unvote

Vote Arsis

Anyone have any idea on the role Arsis has?

Any way the story about two scum mates have to die before him ring true?

Could Crush and JiF be scum lovers?  

This would force them to not bus each other while at the same time allow them to do whatever they want with Arsis cause they know he cannot get lynched until they die first.  Seems a way to provide balance in the a small game.  Thoughts?

This would force them to not bus each other while at the same time allow them to do whatever they want with Arsis cause they know he cannot get lynched until they die first.  Seems a way to provide balance in the a small game.  Thoughts?

See list above on suspicions of Crush and JiF.  I called that one. :P

But yes, that does seem very interesting.  Very interesting indeed.  Very very interesting indeed.  I actually forgot they were lovers.  JiF, I don't think you ever confirmed this, are you and Crush sleeping together?

But if this is true, it opens up a world of possibilities, risks, and chances.  Actually only one.  If we lynch them, and they both die, then today will be considered lylo, since one mafia kill can put an even 2 player team up for the win.  Also the fact that there has been no speedlynch is comforting, but unvotes would still be nice.

Stop it you brainless fools. Its possible that Arsis had a 1x lynch protection, but also that he cant be lynched until something happens. If we fail to lynch here, we either give the game to mafia if theres 3, or we lose a very valuable mislynch opportunity if there are 2 mafia. Find the other scum first

anyone playing this game?

He already said he was joking about the 2 scum mates  ...... That's does not make him town but Hallias not making any case on Arsis at all. Honestly I don't know which one to vote and I don't want to kill the Doc.

Im voting you because you offered nothing to this game the past few days . You have made no case at all on anyone. And you pop in and call Crusher/JIF/And Myself scum.

Right now I have 2 people I could vote JC or RAND

He already said he was joking about the 2 scum mates  ...... That's does not make him town but Hallias not making any case on Arsis at all. Honestly I don't know which one to vote and I don't want to kill the Doc.

Im voting you because you offered nothing to this game the past few days . You have made no case at all on anyone. And you pop in and call Crusher/JIF/And Myself scum.

Right now I have 2 people I could vote JC or RAND

Your not making any sense.  Have you ever seen a role that is lynch proof for the entire game.  It's almost always a one-shot.  See http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynchproof

Do you still think Arsis can be the Doc?  Damn, your smarter than this...first he claims BPV, then Doc, then lynchproof...then he tries to get Hallia lynched all the while swinging his dick in our faces...you may like this sh*t but I find it insulting...Oh yeah, we then go on to lynch his happy ass and he doesn't die...and you really think it's possible he could be our Doc?  Go suck a bag of dicks!

Finally, go back and look at the three of yours conversation during the night phase.  All three of you talked as if I wasn't even in the game.  I assumed you guys had NK'd me.  So Argo GFY!

Your continuance down this path only leads me to assume your both scum or just dumb, either way it doesn't inspire confidence in our ability to win this game.

^ This ladies and gentlemen is what I call town on town violence. Smash youre most likely town with watcher/tracker. JC is most likely town for protecting me from a mislych when he could have led it even more easily.

Look at Crusher/JiF/Hally/Arsis.

Arsis I know youve read this answer my question

Hey scumbucket Arsis, I see you reading this thread...still waziting to see which way the wind blows heh...don't want to tip your team's hand too early...Argo GFY!

Actually, I was on mobile so I wasn't actually reading the thread. I am not scum. I was just messing around before because no one was playing and I hate being the only one in a thread. I was trying to go out in a blaze of glory. Now that things have picked up I want to stick around.

Actually, I was on mobile so I wasn't actually reading the thread. I am not scum. I was just messing around before because no one was playing and I hate being the only one in a thread. I was trying to go out in a blaze of glory. Now that things have picked up I want to stick around.

Pretend for a moment you're not scum.  Who is?

Archived