JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm scum, no I'm town. Look don't listen to any of that nonsense I was saying yesterday. I went slightly crazy."

No matter how much Arsis protested, the town decided they had had enough. They threw the noose around his neck and hoisted his flailing body to the hanging tree. 

Arsis, 1x lynchproof, is dead. 

It is now night, you have until Sunday night (7ish) to turn in your NA's. 

Smash claimed tracker/watcher...not JiF.

Arsis most likely scum...he wanted the Doc lynched and worked toward that result...could see him as one-time lynch proof but not as some kind of protector...as he claimed.

Still don't like how the discussions between JiF and Smash last night...they left me off the conversation as if I was already dead.  

Crusher has not played as town and its not just the activity level difference from last game...when the Crush doesn't hunt...the Crush = scum.

Just didn't have the time in this game like last game. I wont RL this so thats all Im saying.  JiF and I are lovers. Not scum lovers.

You've done zero.

Leelou.  Please replace me.  I'm done.

Good luck town but from my vantage point we're fukked.  

Dude she does not replace people.  Chillax.  You should know by now that Smash is a blockhead and reasoning with him is futile. 

I am town.  Maybe you and JiF are right and I'm scum.  I'll sacrifice myself so the fine town folks can have my alignment.  You may proceed better from there?  Sounds like as good plan as you, Crusher and JiF have concocted this entire game.  Good luck.

Argo GFY!

No JiF and are are lovers, but I do think Smash may not be who he says he is.  I will explain it later when I have more time. Could be something could be nothing dont bow out of this game.

Dude she does not replace people.  Chillax.  You should know by now that Smash is a blockhead and reasoning with him is futile. 

Im guessing you have not read far enough before blurting out this crap

I will never understand why people cant play this game straight up when it comes to certain situations and stop playing with their heart rather than their head

Im guessing you have not read far enough before blurting out this crap

I will never understand why people cant play this game straight up when it comes to certain situations and stop playing with their heart rather than their head

I have read everything.  You have controlled this game.  From the 80 lynch to the Arsis lynch. 

NOTE:  I really wish newer players would not act like they need to re-invent the TOWN role.  Stop lying and doing things that are anti-town. Yes vanilla town is pretty boring.   But these type of plays do not help the town. Its just fodder for scum.  Doggin/Kivam would say "lynch all lyers."  Most of us will lynch you when your caught in a lie town or not.

And don't call me a blockhead If you listened to me just a few times the last few games we coast to victory. I guess you did not get to the part where I nail Arsis

I have read everything.  You have controlled this game.  From the 80 lynch to the Arsis lynch. 

NOTE:  I really wish newer players would not act like they need to re-invent the TOWN role.  Stop lying and doing things that are anti-town. Yes vanilla town is pretty boring.   But these type of plays do not help the town. Its just fodder for scum.  Doggin/Kivam would say "lynch all lyers."  Most of us will lynch you when your caught in a lie town or not.

Funny I use all the Doggin rules yet you never follow me.

People left in the game:

1. Rand - tumbleweed

2. JC - unkown

3. Crusher - lover

4. JiF - lover

5. Smash - 1 shot watcher/tracker

6. Hally - Doc

If there are 2 mafia left (and its not Crusher and JiF), then they will kill the lovers.  So Hally, if you are actually doc, protect one of the lovers, don't say which.  Don't protect anyone else, don't try to WIFOM, because only in this scenario can town lose right away.  With any other kill, town will have at a minimum one more lynch to try and secure mafia.

If there is only 1 mafia left, then Crusher and JiF are clear (unless only one of them is mafia, lol that'd be awk) which leaves it too Smash, Hally, and JC.  If Smash is mafia, he bussed really really hard on Arsis, kind of unnecessarily, so he is my top town read.  Hally is high just because of her claim, but she has not been playing much, so I want more from her.  JC I have a townread on, but he still needs to claim.

We will see more with the break of dawn.

Also, Crusher and JiF, since this is a role crazy game, are you two just lovers and thats it, or do you have some x-shot abilities as well.  Also do you share a QT or were you just told that you were lovers with each other?

Rand you do realize if Hallia takes your advice she dies .... were you hoping she just went off and protected the jack ass lovers to open her up to be killed ? Hallia will do what she sees fit you cant be giving Doc's open instruction on how to proceed. If there is one scum left I has to be you or JC .... Maybe JC's mock outrage was a bit much but you directing the Doc and missing some obvious situations in some of your posts comes off as scummy it makes it look as if you half assed it and I don't see that coming from a town player trying to make a case but I have seen it from lazy Scum plenty of times

Rand you do realize if Hallia takes your advice she dies .... were you hoping she just went off and protected the jack ass lovers to open her up to be killed ? Hallia will do what she sees fit you cant be giving Doc's open instruction on how to proceed. If there is one scum left I has to be you or JC .... Maybe JC's mock outrage was a bit much but you directing the Doc and missing some obvious situations in some of your posts comes off as scummy it makes it look as if you half assed it and I don't see that coming from a town player trying to make a case but I have seen it from lazy Scum plenty of times

Dude dont be dense. There is a scenario in which 2 mafia are left that are not JiF or Crusher and they kill the lovers. You know what happens then? WE LOSE.It doesnt matter if doc is alive if we lose. Im trying to give advice to prevent a possible autoloss. Its not like Hally has to listen to me but she should.

I'm fairly confident that Rand is scum, and the whole him and Arsis thing right after I outed was a failed gambit.

And also: Ehehehehe, take that Arsis >=D

what me and Arsis thing?  I wouldn't lynch him before because I thought he might not be lynched again.  When I realized he wasn't self voting, I was fine with voting him.

I'm not the only one who thought so as well:

Well now I have no choice but to reveal

I have a 1 time Watch

And I have a one time Track

I tracked Arsis last night and he visited JIF  who Hallia claims she protected. If Hallia is telling the truth Arsis is probably scum because if he's just a BPV... how could he visit someone ?

Unvote Rand who could possibly be Arsis scum partner

Vote Arsis

Why didn't I reveal this info sooner ? Because when Arsis visited JIF and JIF didn't die I assumed he protected JIF and did not want to reveal Doc earlier so he claimed BPV .....When Hallia revealed, it became clear I had no choice but to reveal my findings.

I don't think Hallia is lying but I do think Arsis is full of sh*t.

K complied all the quotes I think are related to Arsis v. Hallia mega CC smashdown.  It looks like one of those WoTs that no one reads, but its not that bad, I promise.

+1 for Arsis.  Suggest multiple kills like he knows that he protected someone else and they might have been saved.  Only drawback is if he is mafia, and mafia killed someone else, in which same knowledge would apply, so -.5

Arsis: .5

Hallia: 0

+1 for Hallia for already softing doc early.  However, once again, if she is mafia that tried to kill JiF, same thing applies.  So, -.5.  However, more - minus points for not commenting on other things in the game. So, -1.

Arsis: .5

Hallia: -.5

+1 If Arsis is a doc, he would want confirm that Hally is a doc before he cced and revealed his previous claim was wrong.  If he was mafia however, he wouldn't draw attention to the soft and just try to kill Hally the next night.

Arsis: 1.5

Hally: -.5

This is just to confirm what I said above about hally.

K, +2 for Hally for being the first to hard claim, with a slight funny tone so not completely serious, and making good on her soft.

Arsis: 1.5

Hally: 1.5

K this is a side note but I found it and wanted to comment.  FMPOV, JC is town, since mafia had no reason to bring this up and could place a vote on the supposedly scummy Rand with a BS-sounding role.  K back to the showdown.

+.5 for making sure she's doc, but you don't get the full 1, because it isn't a question, which makes me wonder why you haven't already cced.  I get that you didn't want to reveal, but if a doc claims and you are another doc,you should be willing to claim if it can take down a scumster.

Arsis: 2.0

Hally: 1.5 

+.5 for clear confirmation, no hesitation,no scummy "Why, are you ccing?" Or anything like that.   Straight and to the point. Still style can be copied,which is why this is only getting a half point.

Arsis: 2.0

Hally: 2.0

+1 for this post, because it looks like he was waiting to say that, which meant he had paid attention to it, and was ready to cc.

Arsis: 3.0

-.5 but possibly way more later.  How do you know there was no NK?  Could that be a possible slip?

Arsis: 2.5

+1 for this post,and the next for solid reasons.  I don't think Hally has given solid reasons like this, and it makes sense. The only downward is that mafia could have thought this, and could have tried to shoot JiF.  However, since he had a hard-on for me, I don't think they would do that.

FINAL COUNT:

Arsis: 3.5

Now this may be a little bit off since Arsis has just posted more in general, giving him more opportunities to towntell, but after a reread, this is what I have.

To make it less confusing for JiF, since he may not get decimals :tongue: , I'll multiply it by two.

Arsis: 7.0

Hally: 4.0

So for now, for information and for logical reasons,

unvote vote Hally

You ran some weird point system to try and make it out like I was the one lying about being a doc.

I'm not the only one who thought so as well:

You ran some weird point system to try and make it out like I was the one lying about being a doc.

I was trying to figure out who was doc.  I didn't know who it was, and honestly I thought that was the best way to do it.  I dont think I need to find all the posts that said that you weren't trying or doing enough to convince us you were doc.  That's on you Hally, you can't expect to barely play the game, jump on other people's reads, and then have people townread you.  Play more if you want to be townread.  If you don't play as much, expect to be scumread.

I can't help but notice that Rand had no retort.

Lol thanks for the generous 22 minutes to see your post and reply.  I hadn't even seen your post until right now.

Archived